Title: EXTRA LIFE
Release date: 14/05/2021
Developer: RNGeusEX
Platform: PC | Linux | Macos | Android
Lang: English | French
Official Links: | |
Actual version : 0.1.2

GENRE
2dcg, Multiple Endings, Adventure, Humor, Point & Click, Dating Sim, Sandbox, Harem, Milf, School Setting, Male Protagonist
Bigs Tits, Corruption, Teasing, Female Domination, Male Domination, Romance, mobile game

PLANNED FETISHES
Animated, Anal Sex, Ahegao, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Lactation, Lesbian, Milf, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Titfuck, tomboy
Vaginal Sex, big ass,Virgin, twins, trainer, Romance, Kissing, Blackmail, cosplay, exhibitionism, footjob,incest, lesbian,voyeurism, trainer, Slut healing,mini games,

DESCRIPTION
Extra Life is a point-and-click, adventure game with elements of visual novel and dating sim.
You have the possibility to have several paths when you interact with people, especially with women, depending on your actions and answers, the story will be different.
The game is currently under development and a lot of content is planned in updates that will depend on Patreon funding.

OVERVIEW
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.

CONTROLS
mouse + keyboard

CHANGELOG
v0.1.2
- Change discord link in-game previous one was hacked

V0.1.a
- Minor fixes
- Grammar fixes
- Modification on save/load menu

First Release

DEVELOPER NOTES
Hello, this is my first game, I did my best to create a quality game, I hope you will enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed developing it.
I tried to make the most beautiful game I could, down to the smallest detail. I put all my soul into it.
If you enjoyed the game, please support me on Patreon.
Thank You!

DOWNLOAD LINKS
PC / Linux :
Macos :
Android :

SCREENSHOT
02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 010.png

Last edited:

Trycao

Reputation score
I really like this game and it's artstyle, wish you good luck with development!
By the way is Noriko Saito's cousin?? or sister?

OP
RNGeusEX

RNGeusEX

Reputation score
I really like this game and it's artstyle, wish you good luck with development!
By the way is Noriko Saito's cousin?? or sister?
The rules of Patreon are strict, they don't have to be of the same blood, but I was suggestive enough in the writing to make people think otherwise while staying within the rules normally

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like that things can go either way with Noriko depending on your own actions. I am eager to see how the relationships can change after 20 days in-game. How many days maximum are you planning to have in this game?

OP
RNGeusEX

RNGeusEX

Reputation score
updates do not add days but content. It all depends on how fast you finish the story. For version 0.1 there is only one day but it will increase very fast

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
updates do not add days but content
I had actually meant that in the finished product how will there be a time limit where if you "go over XX amount of days without achieving any ending flags will the game go to a certain ending?" kind of thing.

OP
RNGeusEX

RNGeusEX

Reputation score
I had actually meant that in the finished product how will there be a time limit where if you "go over XX amount of days without achieving any ending flags will the game go to a certain ending?" kind of thing.
ah sorry I misunderstood, no I'm not a fan of this style of game mechanics, there will be no predefined time to reach the end

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright then, RNGeusEX has already released a public version 2.2 a while back it seems...