What's new

[WIP - Full] ROBFEOY - WIP

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, my hope is to start off with MTL and then give them proper translations. Anyways, while I can't find the text for the H-scenes in ROBFEOY I have been able to find them in ROBF; so I think I'm going to translate those ones first and then try again with this game at a later date.
If you're gonna properly translate them anyway why bother with machine translating them in the first place? Seems like a waste of effort if the mtl is going to be replaced by a proper tl anyway. It's not like we're going insane waiting or anything it's been like a decade already we can wait another couple weeks or months.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
no robf has been fully translated (including h scenes) via a patch robfeoy and robfsf4u are yhe ones who have only partial translated

Getinthengitout69

Reputation score
no robf has been fully translated (including h scenes) via a patch robfeoy and robfsf4u are yhe ones who have only partial translated
You got a link to that? All the translations I've seen of it left most of the H-scenes untranslated

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh yeah? Well prove it since we can't ask for links post a screenshot of the Orc Queen's translated H-scene dialogue. To be extra clear I'm talking about the actual loss scene and not the mid battle dialogue.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's time to either get back on-topic or stop posting. Consider this an official warning.

trial12345

Reputation score
Would anyone here still have access to the translated EOY 2.0? PM me please!

Pollatos19287

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
could anybody share the game in jap?