What's new

[WIP - Full] ROBFEOY - WIP

Reputation score
very strange... in his new game, the one with the female warrior, i dont see anything about a japanese puzzle... and i find it disappointing that his latest game has quite a number of downloads. was really hoping that he realize that BF series was the only way of earning income...

lemonlord

Reputation score
very strange... in his new game, the one with the female warrior, i dont see anything about a japanese puzzle... and i find it disappointing that his latest game has quite a number of downloads. was really hoping that he realize that BF series was the only way of earning income...
He might be working on another RobF game, I saw one of his blog posts recently:

I rely on google translate to see what japanese game makers are saying but it didn't really translate that post very well lol. But what I got from it is that he's considering on making another robf game because of popular demand

Sitas

Reputation score
I hope he doesn't put another anti-gaijin puzzle into it.

Reputation score
Seems like his next work will be BF related, no clue what it will be base on, Hopefully FGO related cause he went to the 2019 event.

Sitas

Reputation score
So we just need to hope that he doesn't include another anti-gaijin "riddle" into the new game.

crathor

Reputation score
hey guys, is there a translation of eoy somewhere?
I was hoping to find anything here but it seems the work on the translation was cancelled, wasn't it?

Getinthengitout69

Reputation score
Does anyone here know how to translate the H-scenes? I would be more than happy to take a crack at least making a shoddy MTL for them but I can't find the files for them anywhere

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty easy to just not download the translation.

Sitas

Reputation score
I just don't understand all that hatred against MTL.
It's still better than the moonrunes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Getinthengitout69

Reputation score
Well, my hope is to start off with MTL and then give them proper translations. Anyways, while I can't find the text for the H-scenes in ROBFEOY I have been able to find them in ROBF; so I think I'm going to translate those ones first and then try again with this game at a later date.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if ure talking about the first robf it has been translated already way back few years. dunno if links to that are still okay

Sintayled

Reputation score
'If' I remember correctly, only the story was translated, while the majority of ROBF H-scenes were untranslated.