What's new

Announcement [RockCandy] A Blonde in the Dark

phhib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
same old, same old, except you get stabbed in the end, so if thats not what you are into, then dont play it i guess, i dunno. oh it also uses some less than politically correct racial terms. the music is kind of catchy at least.

kind of surprised this hasn't been posted yet, considering its a month old, but its not like this is a rockcandy forum, and from the previous threads it doesnt seem like too many people really like his work anyway...

well, for those who do...

Last edited by a moderator:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RockCandy - A Blonde in the Dark

Kinda lame when you compare it to his other works, in my opinion. It's just the same loop again and again without much variation, and the ending is... Bleh? I mean, ok it was made for halloween. But the point of Halloween is being scared, not stabbed to death. ... Right?

Then again, it's just my 2c, and I was never a big fan of RC to begin with because of his no-no towards vaginal and full scale assault on anal, and the fact that the main protagonist of his flashs is a mentaly broken down, beaten and tortured girl.
Come to think of it, his only work i did appreciate was the one with Gooper Blooper.

But even with that, it's pretty obvious he half assed this one. He can do better, he proved it on multiple occasions. So seeing that is very disapointing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Have yet to see many of RockCandy's works where he actually puts work to it. Sure, the characters look good and the animation is pretty nice but it's all really quick, simple loops without much variation at all. Plus his aversion to anything but anal is kinda bleh. Also, not sure what his deal is with having super loud music that covers up all of creation but at least he added a stinkin mute button this time. Still...2/10.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cappy

Reputation score

Well, to be fair, he could have meant play in the sense that you press play whilst watching a video. Sure, it'd be bad English, but the Hentai Games section is 50% bad English.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can get a "good" ending. You have to press the cum button the second time she does that creepy smirk.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Her mouth ever changes?

SethK

Reputation score

Her mouth ever changes?
It takes awhile. A good minute or so. Eventually she'll do a sort of smirk for a few seconds.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

It takes awhile. A good minute or so. Eventually she'll do a sort of smirk for a few seconds.
It's a slight smirk where the right corner of her mouth turns up slightly. And by good ending I think he means, she finishes him up and then cuts him afterwards instead of just pulling him and and killing him. >.> whatev.

Oh yeah...anybody notice the designation he used for "black" in the color for the guy? Yeah...

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

It's a slight smirk where the right corner of her mouth turns up slightly. And by good ending I think he means, she finishes him up and then cuts him afterwards instead of just pulling him and and killing him. >.> whatev.

Oh yeah...anybody notice the designation he used for "black" in the color for the guy? Yeah...
Get a sense of humor.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I could say the same to RockCandy

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Her games are like her name..

Fun to enjoy for a short time but it gets hard NOT to just chew it up and get it over with.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Ive enjoyed some of the ones rockcandys done, the blooper one mentioned being my favorite, but how incredibly insane some of the anal rape is in some of the works are...its a turn off for me if it becomes more brutal pain than pleasure.

Also, i just saw the color thingy thanks to Tab-Highlighting. Haha old world Racism, how primitive.

SethK

Reputation score

Her games are like her name..

Fun to enjoy for a short time but it gets hard NOT to just chew it up and get it over with.
RockCandy's a dude mang. XD

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

RockCandy's a dude mang. XD
Oh, snap.. I just remember seeing a pic of a girl on the main page when I looked the name up, so I assumed...

Well okay, that clears it up.. So like, what, is this guy toonpimp's better-looking but just-as-lazy brother, or what?

SethK

Reputation score

Oh, snap.. I just remember seeing a pic of a girl on the main page when I looked the name up, so I assumed...

Well okay, that clears it up.. So like, what, is this guy toonpimp's better-looking but just-as-lazy brother, or what?
Uhh. Not really. RockCandy is Swedish. Unless Toonpimp has a long lost Swedish brother, I doubt it. He also doesn't charge for his works. I'm unaware of anything he's ever done as a commission.. All his stuff is because he wants to.

Cappy

Reputation score

Also, I dread to say it, but although RockCandy's artwork is infinitely better than Toonpimp's....

Gameplay wise, Toonpimp's games are better. Hell, I would go so far as to say that Toonpimp has more taste.

That could just be the me that's still annoyed at the overly violent aspect of RockCandy's games.

SethK

Reputation score

Gameplay wise, Toonpimp's games are better. Hell, I would go so far as to say that Toonpimp has more taste.

That could just be the me that's still annoyed at the overly violent aspect of RockCandy's games.
Agreed in both regards.
Have you seen the gif he posted? It's a teaser gif from Project X. One of Evil Zu's rape moves.
I give him credit for picking something rather obscure and kinda funny at the same time. But it's also completely sexually unappealing..

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Agreed in both regards.
Have you seen the gif he posted? It's a teaser gif from Project X. One of Evil Zu's rape moves.
I give him credit for picking something rather obscure and kinda funny at the same time. But it's also completely sexually unappealing..
Gave me a boner