Reputation score
Re: RockCandy - A Blonde in the Dark

Gave me a boner
Er.. Uh.. That's fine. Though.. I really didn't need THAT much information. XD

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You're on a hentai forum that has people molesting each other on a regular basis, it's bound to happen Hah
And also because you're on a hentai forum like this, that specializing in rape, rape, more rape, and then some gangrape and tentacles with a side of rape, you should definitely learn to broaden your horizons as far as fetishes go; there's quite a few people here that are into ryona last I checked.

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally I love RockCandy's stuff because I love anal and painal. There's points where it goes a bit too far for me, but that's not a big deal. I just don't have to watch that particular flash.

Mostly, I just don't like actual assault on women in my fap material. Rape and bad ends, well, that's all just good fun and hot dickings in fantasy work. It's pretty much a prerequisite to most tentacle material. Actually punching someone is a turn off. Chloroform, sure. Brain implants? Okay. Magic-Mind Control spells? Hell yeah!

But punching is just so not-hot.

This particular flash has awesome music. I don't really care that much about the trolling or death at the end. The butt-banging is good too.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You're on a hentai forum that has people molesting each other on a regular basis, it's bound to happen Hah
And also because you're on a hentai forum like this, that specializing in rape, rape, more rape, and then some gangrape and tentacles with a side of rape, you should definitely learn to broaden your horizons as far as fetishes go; there's quite a few people here that are into ryona last I checked.
My horizons are quite broad, believe me. I'm into many things. But kicking someone in their ladyparts just doesn't do much for me. I'm not saying it's bad to like it, I'm saying -I- don't like it. :p

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Also, for anyone wanting the song Candy uses in the flash

Grim Grinning Ghosts
Thanks to Rapper Jesus for giving me the page