Rogue Alliance Gaiden

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rogue Alliance Gaiden

Her battle bra.. the mere thought of it made her pale. Carlos the deranged and perverted pirate was found of stealing her armor only to replace it with items he no doubt selected from the Asuran Chain-mail Bikini catalog. "Uh no I don't think I will... its to embarrassing...." Kyra hoped Serina wouldn't press the issue after all the rogue always seemed to get Kyra to do what she wanted one way or another.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surprisingly Serina didn't even mean the semi-decent battle bra. Oh no~ With his last visit Carlos, not only earned his title as a 'Panty sniffing freaky pervert' he also left Kyra a 'battle-bra' that would be hard fit for battle... or be called a bra to begin with.

Serina grinned wickedly quickly opening the bag containing the particulary promiscious piece. It was nothing more than exceptionally thin chains with barely a palms worth of covering material for each cup, though at the very least the craftmanship was fairly impressive. Made just dense enough to be comfortable and not pinch into the skin.

The panties were treated in similar fashion barely covering the girls slit and nub. Most of treated with ornate chain passings to show off as much skin as possible.

The rogue grinned wickedly and placed it among the few stuff she was taking, perhaps when they were away from the crews views she'll offer to try it... or maybe trick Kyra into it. Serina blushed brightly just thinking of Kyra in this until she heard the girls in question footsteps behind.

"Er-- it's okay then take your regular bra and panties. Maybe we'll catch some more sun while we're at it then." the girl grinned inncently subtly packing the small chains.

Serina though had no problem showing off her skin, the girl wore a front tied tight yellow bra. Seemed their adventure money was spent fully on the girls on devices or well her appearance. Her panties followed a similar design - yellow, side tied and surprisingly tight.

The rogue tied bright green see-through scarf around her waist and grinned at the knight "Ready!" clearly one of them was planning for a exotic resort vacation from the get-go.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyra packed a light bag her eyes shifting to Serina. She was up to something she just knew it. The rogue was hardly ever at a loss for words even for a moment. Discretely checking her own gear she was relieved to find her armor exactly as she packed it. "Well I guess I take this swimming wear you got for me though Serina... I think you forgot my measurements everthing you got me has been kinda tight." Kyra frowned though it could be from all the fighting they had been doing increasing her muscle mass.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was certainly the muscle mass... little doubt about that. The rogue grinned widely looking to the tight bra pushing Kyras cups back only accentuating them even more, the panties constantly demanding fixing else revealing her mounds.

"Alright let's go!" Serina quickly took Kyra by her hand and almost dragged her out. Time was a-wasting!

Leading Kyra off the ship, both girls quickly caught the spotlight among the sailors doing preparations and unloading cargo for their exchange. Serina seemed to absolutely not care, perhaps even indulged in the feeling of numerous eyes looking over her. Kyra meanwhile all too clearly noted the mens gazes and a few whispers around looking to her.

Still with Serinas drag it was only a very temporal moment, as soon enough the duo reached the sand and legged it away from the ship "We'll be back~" she waved casually to the ship, surprisingly for almost a sea of waves to return the gesture before the crew got back to work.

The palms, the sun, the sand, even the silent roars of the sea it was all perfect! Serina quickly ran ahead to pick out a spot and waved to Kyra. Looked like it would be another sunny warm day, perfect for the girls to finally just relax.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The trip over in the small boat wasn't to bad and Kyra even remained standing on her feet when they reached shore. "I think I'm getting the hang of this." She had little time however as Serina pulled her along to a part of the beach out of view of the boat much to the disappointment of the krewe. Out of sight Kyra relaxed even more as she laid out a towel to rest on. "Ill never understand your fascination with this tanning as you call it." Kyra looked over to Serina who had already undone her top revealing her breasts. Looking away with a slight blush Kyra focused her eyes on the waves of the azure sea.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Indeed, making sure noone was around the rogue gently tugged the front laces of her top allowing her C's push it aside. Her hands gently sliding through her blonde hair she closed her eyes and smiled enjoying the gentle summer breeze caress her face and body "Well~ you're so pale, we can't have people assume you're some sort of inhouse dweller." she smiled teasingly looking to Kyra.

Thankfully soon enough Serina layed on her front, with her panties in place. Allowing Kyra to turn to her without blushing "So~ did you bring that tanning oil I bought you?" the girl gently pushed up via her elbows, raising her upper body only slightly, enough for her C's view to only be hinted, but not revealed. Her legs playfully raised and swaying.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just so you know I heard many men find pale skin attractive." Kyra stuck her tongue out at Serina playfully before turning to her bag and sorting threw it. "I know I grabbed it now where did I put it." Digging threw the bag Kyra brought out a hand axe and wicked looking dagger before pulling the jar in question out and giving it a strange look. She had very little luck with strange oils. In fact the last one she used had turned her yellow for about an hour. Looking over at Serina she sighed softly and opened it up. "Whats in this stuff anyway?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Serina smiled teasingly "Nuh-uh, Ice Queen, we're getting some color on that skin and that's final!" the girl pushed up and approached the deep in search Kyra, huggling her from behind as she looked down the bag aswell, her body resting against her friends, until finally they found it!

"Whats in this stuff anyway?" "Dunno, likely we don't even want to know. But~ it's easily washed off and works like a charm." Serina playfully snuggled Kyras cheek and stood up "Come on me first, then I'll do you."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Serina leaned in she got a good look into Kyra's bag. Inside was another towel a canteen of water another dagger a pistol and a mace. "Alright turn around lets get this goop on ya. Besides if you turn purple of something I'll know to avoid it. Pushing Serina back to her own towel Kyra began to apply the oil to her friends back. It was cool to the touch and glided on easily. Not really paying much attention Kyra spread the oil over Serina's back in a nearly intimate manner her mind on other things. Tracing her hands down Serina's body Kyra let her fingers drift to the rogues sides spreading the oil. Applying a fresh dose to her hands a moment later Kyra brought the cool oil down Serina's back letting it pool slightly before gathering it up and moving down to her legs.

Here Kyra paused a moment as she stared at her friend's ass. Blushing a little Kyra got back to work spreading more oil down the rogues legs. Kyra felt her cheeks burn as her hands drifted dangerously close to Serina's treasure following her inner thigh up. Thankfully a large tropical bird cawed out breaking Kyra from her perverse dream. Clearing her throat Kyra set the oil down next to Serina. "Okay I got your back you can get your front right?" With that done she went back to her own towel and layed down looking out over the ocean trying to calm herself.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rogue was most certainly not helping Kyra keep her mind clear, letting out an occasional moan or happy sigh at opportune times, tesning or arching her body lightly to provide an extra pervy experience for the girl. Her exceptional body and smooth skin only amplified the perverted dream... especially with Kyra knowing full well, that Serina could potentially actually offer something very questionable even here on the open beach.

Serina turned around and though keeping a hand to cover her nippies this time, her eyes sparkling with mischief "Unless you want to... Kyra." she paused with lidded eyes looking to the warrior blush, brightly... before bursting into a teasing giggle and taking the vial to apply it onto herself. Though something in Serinas voice hinted that the offer may have been real.

Whether Kyra watched the very questionable manner Serina applied the oil to herself was up to her, but soon after the rogue turned to the knight and grinned wickedly "Your turn."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyra did her best not to see what Serina was doing but giving her mood and the effects of Serina's teasing she couldn't help but steal a glance or two blushing brighter each time. Soon enough her own nipples became rock hard. Chewing on her lip slightly Kyra returned her gaze back to the sea forcing herself to focus on the breaking waves. Images flashed threw her mind of herself kneeling before Serina her head buried between her legs. Shaking the image out of her mind Kyra felt the first tingle of arousal in her nethers.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Serina applied the lotion to her front, being surprisingly plain about it until she noted Kyra glancing to her. A wicked thought of giving the peeper a quick show crossing her mind. Though unfortunately she couldn't apply too much of it, or the tanning would be useless!

After finishing she turned to Kyra who quickly hid her wandering eyes, only for moments later when she glanced back for Serina be right next to her! Looking up Kyras gaze slowly climbed along the rogues long luscious legs and looked up to her, the memory of Serina looking down at her, pinching her nippie and blushing brightly suddenly all too clear at the similar positioning!

"Hum~? You want me to do your front then?" the rogue smirked playfully at the temporally stunned knight girl.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The memory hit her like a mace as Kyra just looked up giving Serina a perfect view of her rock hard nipples. After a moment of staring Kyra cleared her head. "Uhh.. no ha.. I can get my front.. please apply some to my back". Turning so her back was to Serina Kyra made sure she couldn't accidentally turn around and spy on her friend. It was torture trying to clear her thoughts of the images flashing before her eyes. She had never done those things with Serina, but she couldn't deny they felt very very real.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Hello?" Serina giggled warmly looking to the briefly stunned warrior, before finally Kyra snapped out of it and turned on her back. The rogue quickly mounting her and starting to apply the moisture to her shoulders. By now Serina almost knew just how much more perverted her friend was than she let on, episodes from the exact same 'dream' drifting across her mind as she moved her touch along the warriors skin and shoulder making sure the ooze sank in.

Slowly the rogues hands trailed down her back and began to slide along her sides, her fingers just ever so subtly clipping and brushing against Kyras sidebreast, though each time seemingly going lower and lower until Kyra felt Serinas fingers start to slowly slide up and along her bust.

The rogue bit down on her lower lip looking down "Kyra." she spoke up her voice carrying a light husky tone? "We're alone here and... It's been on my--" suddenly whatever she was saying was cut off as clear rustling from the brushes nearby could be heard! Peeps?!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyra's voice caught in her throat as Serina touched her breasts. Her attempts to push the sexy thoughts from her head where failing miserably. Of course Serina wasn't helping the situation at all. Gulping Kyra listened to Serina's words until they where interrupted by the supposed intruder. Acting Kyra quickly moved throwing Serina off her back and into the sand her hand already reaching for the hatchet she had stowed. Looking at the offending bush Kyra's eyes narrowed. What could it be a wild beast, misguided krewe member, or some other horror? Much to her chagrin however the bushes parted and a crab the size of a dog came waddling out. Once claw was overly large and its near neon yellow color hurt the heroines eyes. For a moment it stared at the two girls before it waddled into the water its large claw clacking as it went. "Well... that was interesting."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Serina giggled warmly, throwing back a weapon she snagged from Kyras backpack "Oh~ We're growing paranoid now." she smiled at Kyra and threw her the salve "Come on the front now." the rogue winked slyly and went to her tower lieing down and just enjoying the warm sand and sunny weather, the gentle breeze of the ocean in her ears.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyra eased up and calmly walked back to the bag and set the hatchet inside. "Yeah maybe we are getting a little paranoid." She laughed lightly before eying the bottle of goop. Sighing she sat herself down and poured a healthy amount into her hand and applied it to her chest. The oil made her pale skin shine more than usual. Corking the bottle she began to spread it down her arms and upper shoulders smiling at the cool touch of the liquid under the hot sun. Soon enough she began to spread it over her breasts the too small bikini barley covering anything. Slipping her finger under the cloth Kyra spread the liquid to each nipple in turn before tending to her cleavage. Serina had gotten a good deal of liquid on her side breast but Kyra hefted her girls to make sure she got the under breast as well. This however is where the oil and tight cloth conspired against her. In mid lift the slick skin and the striand garment sudenly shot up and into her face. Gasping in surprise Kyra fell back her breast free and wild the top of her swim wear on her face.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Kyra would fix herself up if she looked to the side Serina grinned widely like a content cat at the sight. Her legs crossed casually as she looked on "You know I've got a different 'swimsuit' you can wear" she smiled mischieviously "One that should fit perfectly."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Face flush Kyra set the too small top in her bag. How come you waited this long Serina? I swear you like seeing me this way. This only made Kyra's blush deepen as an image of Serina entered her mind, the two locked in an intimate embrace. I'm mean geez it wouldn't take much for those perverts from the ship to spy on us. Blushing Kyra looked away and out to the ocean.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"So? Let them. Trust me, if I know sailors they er... hoisted their sails at us for much less." she grinned teasingly no doubt getting a sharp reaction from Kyra, though a mischievious giggle clearly showed she was kidding. Even if it may have been true...

"There we are!" Serina pulled out seemingly a few thin chain and held them in her hand. More akin to a few necklaces than anything else "I'm pretty sure a certain expert had this custom made for you." she threw the chains to Kyra.

Only on further inspection it would be revealed those chains were the 'swimsuit' Serina had in mind. A few thin chains with barely covering patches to hide Kyras more sensual areas?!

Whatever Kyra did, Serina would be all too happy to just spend the day on the beach. With both of them just relaxing, joking around... and Serina stealing Kyras bikini if she fel asleep, loosened her vigilance.