What's new

SIM Rogue-Like: Evolution

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Beats me, I don't even know what Rogue-Like even mean.
Look at Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup game and you understand concept =)
But if in words it's hardcore RPG survival games mostly with 1 life for charater where the main task is to survive as long as possible.

Rival999

Reputation score
Hi guys. I'm new here, but this place was suggested to me as a good place to show off a game I'm working on at the moment. I call it "Rogue-Like: Evolution," and the goal is to make it a Renpy-based ero-game in which you can seduce Rogue from X-Men Evolution (set several years after the series). Eventually, I hope to add more characters from both that setting and others (Kitty Pryde is next up). In the full version, it will have a full story element, and a complex series of conditions based on a balance of how much she loves you, how much she is willing to obey you, and how uninhibited she is. It mostly uses text and sprite-based graphics, but I've begun adding in full "event" style elements as well.

The current release version, which contained the content I had available at the time, involves a fairly basic interface, a few basic sexy scenes, and an unlockable paperdoll mode for the character. This current released version is available at my Patreon for the moment (same name as my username), but it's free to distribute anywhere you like.

I plan to have a release-capable version of the game ready within the next few months, followed by additional characters and capabilities in the months after that.

Please ask any questions you might have, and help me to make this the best game that it can be.
I love this game bro but there is this glitch when the mc is having sex with x-23