What's new

Role-play heavy, day-to-day adult games?

CarmillaHardcore

Reputation score
This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for game that have an emphasis on role-playing a character, decision making and a day-to-day life game-play loop. To be more accurate, I'm looking for games in the same sort of vein as the following:

Violated Heroine
Degrees of Lewdity
Drop Factory
Claire's Quest

I love the game-play loop of actually playing as a character, making meaningful decisions and not just linearly going from one-h scene to another. Adult games that really lean into the interactive aspect of the medium, and that aren't effectivally glorified VNs (nothing wrong with that, just not my personal jam). Degrees of Lewdity and Violated Heroine being huge stand outs for the sort of adult game experience I like. They give so much freedom to the type of character you play, and if you play your cards right, you can probably dodge every H-scene , which attracts me a lot because it makes it feel more impactful when it does happen.

A shout out to The Last Demonhunter, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for since its more linier and less choice driven, but it gives just enough freedom that it scratches the same general area of the itch.

I'm fairly open to the genre and style of game, be it HTML, RPG Maker, CG based Unity or hell, a Flash-esque game on a website is fine too!

Oh and, English translated required, I can't read Japanese, so more role-play heavy games don't really work out.

With luck I described what I'm looking for well enough. Apologies if its hard to understand!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The text-based games by Fenoxo like TiTs focus on this I'd say.
Games are like 70% futa though... it's the reason I stopped playing but it might do it for you.