Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Act] (RJ134751) 妖怪退魔師イズナ

where do I put the save data?

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know the game is catagorized as incomplete, but I am just wondering if anyone else seems to get stuck in walls about 90% of the time when they jump?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know the game is catagorized as incomplete, but I am just wondering if anyone else seems to get stuck in walls about 90% of the time when they jump?
It's Incomplete when this thread are made
But it's Complete now

The thread name should be update
But I guess they forgot

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Definitely not a bad game. Controls are a bit clunky but the game itself is not that hard. It is rather short, but not nearly as short as you'd expect a game like this.

Seems like everybody is having trouble with the saves...try this one, might work for you.
View attachment save.zip

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Definitely not a bad game. Controls are a bit clunky but the game itself is not that hard. It is rather short, but not nearly as short as you'd expect a game like this.

Seems like everybody is having trouble with the saves...try this one, might work for you.
View attachment 17707
maybe people is having trauble with "stucking roof jump ":D

R

Ryka

I have gotten the game from the Mega Link. This game is completely unplayable. The collision, the most BASIC OF GAME FUNCTIONS has been left untested, and people bought this. THIS is why you should never look at a DLSite preview, say "that looks good", then buy it.

I warped through cielings with every jump. I even managed to break out of the game world by jumping into the sky.

Falling from too far a height gets you stuck in the floor for a bit. It is like quicksand with slightly deviant rules. Don't move and you'll be unstuck. But I do not want to not move. I want to play a game.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have gotten the game from the Mega Link. This game is completely unplayable. The collision, the most BASIC OF GAME FUNCTIONS has been left untested, and people bought this. THIS is why you should never look at a DLSite preview, say "that looks good", then buy it.

I warped through cielings with every jump. I even managed to break out of the game world by jumping into the sky.

Falling from too far a height gets you stuck in the floor for a bit. It is like quicksand with slightly deviant rules. Don't move and you'll be unstuck. But I do not want to not move. I want to play a game.
I completed it easily except that stage with rocks in it.

dam son you sux

R

Ryka

It is not about me "sucking" it's about the game doing so. Collision is important in a game. If you do not have collision tested properly, you might as well delay the game until you fix it. Collision is IMPORTANT.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know this thread is a bit old, but the MEGA link is down and any other link I find looks fishy. Anyone able to post a new link?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know this thread is a bit old, but the MEGA link is down and any other link I find looks fishy. Anyone able to post a new link?
Find harder:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you check the links on anime-sharing you'll see those are also down.

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found what might be a working copy from a gross VIP!11!111!!! site, if it works I'll see if I can share it using Mega or something else (Zippyshare?)

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

found this, not sure if it works, it has only 1 seeder

All other Torrents have equal or less seeders and arent considered safe (green)

Trying to DL it myself, but so far not moving at all, so not much hope on this torrent :(

If you just want the images can get them here:

Otherwise try Hitomi.la (alot of times also has images/cg, etc extractions)

The Torrent after a bit of waiting is now on 4%, but yeah it seems to connect for a moment then gets disconnected, so dont get your hopes up.

I also tried anime-sharing, Oboom seems to have working links and bitshare, but think they kick me out due to DLmanager here... (Bitshare might be broken though)

* note, on this DL site on the bottom you have grey text that you can click to go to the free DL

If anything I added or posted wasnt allowed or needs to be edited or anything, then let me know.. merely sharing to try and help.. ^^

Last edited:

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so it seems to be in the same vein as Shooting Luna or Galaxy Warrior Sophie, where it's a single 300+ MB file.

Avast scan says there''s nothing wrong with it, and it doesn't seem like something that would be able to be easily modified from within, so hopefully this works.

EDIT: File is fine, just went through the game. Controls are kind of clunky, but the thing that really gets me is how at the end it uses the same "lobby" sound in Soul of Forgery, and all 4 games mentioned use the same style of gallery controls. Makes me wonder if there's some template for a "create a mediocre ACT" maker or something.

Apparently I can't attach .ini files, so just play for 5 seconds, then copy the following into the save file that the game creates.
[omake]
敵11動画1=8
ゆみ=0
敵1動画2=1
敵1動画1=1
敵2動画2=1
敵2動画1=1
敵3動画1=1
敵3動画2=1
敵10動画3=1
敵4動画1=1
敵4動画2=1
敵4動画3=1
敵5動画1=1
敵5動画2=1
敵5動画3=1
敵6動画2=1
敵6動画1=1
敵7動画1=1
敵7動画2=1
敵9動画1=1
敵8動画1=1
敵9動画2=1
敵9動画3=1
敵10動画1=1
敵10動画2=1

Last edited:

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link, and for including a save aswell.