Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ハーレムセンチュリー/Harem Century

Hey man thanks a lot. I appreciate it. Reps given. :D

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. well in town middle to underground (better buy lamp in armor shop)
  2. SE vs zombie nurse
  3. SW hidden road View attachment 19867 to boss, then get item to witch
  4. next day talk to witch
  5. in ship vs 2 times enemy then enemy + boss
i have a problem in this part, after defeating the boss in that hidden road, i think i got Rock Glove or something, i brought it to the witch but it doesn't trigger anything, the witch just ask if i want to synthesis item as usual, anyone can help?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

i have a problem in this part, after defeating the boss in that hidden road, i think i got Rock Glove or something, i brought it to the witch but it doesn't trigger anything, the witch just ask if i want to synthesis item as usual, anyone can help?
Chucky... Did you interact with the glowing thing -behind- the boss you fought? That's what Undine (Witch) wants.

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i did have the same problem. i believe you fought the dragon in the chest. There is another hidden road that would take you to a mage. Defeat him and check the stone behind the boss. That's the item that the witch wants.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i did have the same problem. i believe you fought the dragon in the chest. There is another hidden road that would take you to a mage. Defeat him and check the stone behind the boss. That's the item that the witch wants.
i haven't tried this one, but i think this should be it, gonna try and report back later, i assume there's another hidden road after defeating the dragon in the chest then?

EDIT : found it, before the dragon hidden road actually, oh well the dragon itself gives Mimi a good weapon

Last edited:

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really enjoyed playing this game. I don't think I ever would have made it through without the guide that was posted. My only real gripe is that there are a few girls that there aren't scenes for.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my gripe is that there aren't enough scenes period.

only one for the huge titty housewife chick. sadface

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the tags on the website are really weird when you translate them. I've had ones that say Lori instead of Loli, Shouta instead of shota. Bugsty/T*ts instead of Busty/T*ts. Really funny when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.