What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ロウレンツカ] フタメガ / Futamega (RJ166370)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This came out few days ago whats peaked my interest is the main character is a Busty futanari goddess,since not many good rpg futanari games lately also has a lot of rpg elements played the trial it was great.You can change to different costumes for different scenes,there is monster sex, you can have sex with some town people like a nun etc sadly I haven't seen a download link around.

Translation thread here!

Last edited by a moderator:

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: フタメガFutamega RJ166370

thanks for opening a better thread , yea looking for a link badly aswell :/ hopefully someones will save us soon :p

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for opening a better thread , yea looking for a link badly aswell :/ hopefully someones will save us soon :p
Hope so too been checking other sites for any links no luck so far, found some links for less popular games that released around that day though lol but hey lets not loose hope, I'm sure someone will upload it mainly focused rpg futanari games are rare material.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this game have good gameplay ...
(I love futa as much as loli) =3= ...
If not, maybe I'll just extract the picture ...

ekajekaj

Reputation score

Found a rapidgator link but i have no premium account to check if its legit.

h ttp://rg.to/file/fe22af4c6d6fcea0af67e96dc8763b37/RJ166370-151223.zip.html

Wattis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Premium rapidgator links are usually fakes

I really hope this game turns up somewhere

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NEVER-EVER TRUST ANY PREMIUM LINK IN HERE ...
might as well report that link filled with virus or malware instead so it will get deleted soon ... :mad:

give greater trust to non commission DDL like MEGA or Torrent instead ... ;)
(at strict and trusted place, like Sukebei Nyaa, or something ... any fake ill get cut within less than 24hr) ...
NEVER ACTIVATE "TORRENT" if it NOT torrent file ... like offering Exe, or such ...

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NEVER-EVER TRUST ANY PREMIUM LINK IN HERE ...
might as well report that link filled with virus or malware instead so it will get deleted soon ... :mad:

give greater trust to non commission DDL like MEGA or Torrent instead ... ;)
(at strict and trusted place, like Sukebei Nyaa, or something ... any fake ill get cut within less than 24hr) ...
NEVER ACTIVATE "TORRENT" if it NOT torrent file ... like offering Exe, or such ...
Not all premium links are fake. I can vouch for some sites like hentai4daily that uses premium and free links but they're usually legitimate, albeit sometimes that site gets links mixed up. Though I'm more under the impression that h4d gets some if not most of it's links from elsewhere rather than buy them because by the time you see them there, you'll probably see those games here too.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not all premium links are fake. I can vouch for some sites like hentai4daily that uses premium and free links but they're usually legitimate, albeit sometimes that site gets links mixed up. Though I'm more under the impression that h4d gets some if not most of it's links from elsewhere rather than buy them because by the time you see them there, you'll probably see those games here too.
I know, even at Anime-Share sometimes use Premium too (but also giving some Non premium link too, and sometimes torrent)
HOWEVER, considering how often "good intention" user in ULMF actually giving FAKE Premium link ...
it would be better NOT TO TRUST ANY PREMIUM LINK IN ULMF ...

Last edited:
OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea it seems that link is a Fake sadly,well I will keep searching incase I find any possible link for the game, so far i found many links for most of the rpg maker games that have come out, in the past week or so just seems like its mostly this one that is no link available yet hopefully someone will upload it soon.

R

Ryka

We are all about ninja-ing the rich and giving to our fellow neighbor. The last we want to do is pay a premium site what should go to a creator either way. Premium Links are bad.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whats worst or should I say more sad I found 3 premium links for the game, all 3 where fake they had same size as original files,
but 1 was a virus other 2 where useless files :( I guess no choices but to keep waiting and praying this gets uploaded.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A full week looking for this no luck, at this point it would take a miracle if this ever gets uploaded.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A full week looking for this no luck, at this point it would take a miracle if this ever gets uploaded.
Might be the lack of interested in the game, played the demo and didn't like it that much to cash 1.600 yen for.

Bear in mind high price doesn't necessarily means good game.

I can count on my fingers the number of games I actually bought and thought they were worth their price (or more), and I bought quite a lot.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might be the lack of interested in the game, played the demo and didn't like it that much to cash 1.600 yen for.

I can count on my fingers the number of games I actually bought and thought they were worth their price (or more), and I bought quite a lot.
Yea the price tag doesnt help for me its not much that I think its the best game ever just that futanari rpg are so rare that its hard to let one go when it releases,most games if they have futa content have 1 crappy scene to none also most of the time its some loli being the futa which im not in to,but I can understand your point since its a lot of money for a game not of the highest quality, though keep in mind he is a new content creator this is his first game so i dont expect him to be on the same level of content as other games out there that where made from companies that have 3+ games made, though I do agree he should had charged way less for his game .Anyways I give up if it pops up cool yay, if it doesnt oh well wasted too much time already looking for it tons of fake links thanks for the reply anyways.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can confirm, am usually filled with regret after most purchases.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if no one willing to buy this game because the price ... :(

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if no one willing to buy this game because the price ... :(
Can only think of 3 things

1 Someone will eventually upload it in animesharing could take weeks or months heck even years one time I requested a game on 2013 and just got a reply about it 2 years later (last month finally got uploaded).

2 This game may never see the light of the internet like couple of games in the past.

3 someone will buy it and upload it (most likely not doubt it)

I would be willing to spend some money on the game but university is leaving me bankrupt.From my experience most Futanari heavy games take
ages to get uploaded for some unknown reason maybe genre doesn't appeal to many.

Last edited:
OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Started a request over at animesharing if anybody wants to drop by and show some support requesting the game as well,the more people requesting the better chances of it getting uploaded.
It's getting a big amount of interest and support from users there that also want the game.
Link below for my request for the game.If you don't have an account make one to post and request its really fast to register there.

Last edited:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The nun has an H scene? How are you supposed to get it? All I can think to do is talk to her while heavily damaged, but that doesn't lead to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.