What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ロウレンツカ] フタメガ / Futamega (RJ166370)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: フタメガFutamega RJ166370

soon I should have a third download link for you guys XD Cant wait to get to my House an play this for the moment I will keep uploading for a third link.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is a third download link enjoy:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, this game was very much worth the ~$10 dollars I paid, I think. I'm missing Sarius's third outfit, but I don't really care for those standing pictures, so that's okay. If the circle makes a sequel, I'll definitely buy it too.

Miko best.

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do any of you guys know what to do after the scene with the plant girl in the woods? I seem to be stuck at this part.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You mean after you beat the plant girl boss? Go back to the village, talk to everyone (just in case), then leave the village and you should have a new location on the map. Go there.

Overall the game was nice. I wish there were a few more scenes, such as a second scene with that rich girl that sends you after the thief or with the true final boss. I hope we get a sequel some day.

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean after you beat the plant girl boss? Go back to the village, talk to everyone (just in case), then leave the village and you should have a new location on the map. Go there.

Overall the game was nice. I wish there were a few more scenes, such as a second scene with that rich girl that sends you after the thief or with the true final boss. I hope we get a sequel some day.
Thanks for your help but I don't seem to have a new location on the map. I've talked to everyone and I still only have 4 locations: village forest (green dot), deep forest (red dot) and the gallery area.

moonblack

Reputation score

You spoke to everyone, including the guy in the two-story house and the nun? If yes, could you post your save? I'll take a look.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, this game was very much worth the ~$10 dollars I paid, I think. I'm missing Sarius's third outfit, but I don't really care for those standing pictures, so that's okay. If the circle makes a sequel, I'll definitely buy it too.

Miko best.
I am glad you did, I agree game was awesome It had a lot of content worth people money ,one of my favorite futanari games of all time I hope he makes a sequel.I hope he makes more futanari characters other then the goddess if he does would be hot to have some futa x futa action!

Xecty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As promised so far a very simple partial containing only menus and actor names so far, nothing really special will update as i go on:
mega.nz/#!tsAW2SaT!zLpGUEABaZZS90K0lBKIzOq5TrxNoX4_XilDWuEY0yw

dysk

Reputation score

What is up with that final(?) boss? Huge spike in difficulty. Total party kill in no time.

Also, secret zone? Big gap in beastiary.

moonblack

Reputation score

For anyone that doesn't know yet:
After beating the final boss in the demon castle (the chick with the red hair) you get to save your game and are sent to the title screen. Load the save you just made and you will be brought to a cutscene that allows you to continue the game. Then you can go back to the demon castle for an extra scene, and then you can go explore the final dungeon. HUGE difficulty spike there - some of the random enemies are stronger than the demon castle's boss.

After beating the true final boss you again get to save, and if you load this save you are brought to the baths where you can use the crystal to replay all of the scenes you have unlocked.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to do a Walkthrough of this game? Atleast for the stuff that we may not encounter on the first run through like the costumes and whatnot? The story itself may be straight forward but some of the special costumes are out of the way or hidden very well.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just started the game, and i noticed battle damage strips your characters. Does it play a major part in mechanics i should be aware of, or is it just eye candy?

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just started the game, and i noticed battle damage strips your characters. Does it play a major part in mechanics i should be aware of, or is it just eye candy?
Nothing but eye candy.

Cohnd

Reputation score

I would be very grateful for a 100% save of this awesome game.

OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp, that's the end of my Drop Box link. I guess I should sign up with Media Fire and upload the game there.
I just read this got an Update with more scenes of additional content
would you mind uploading the updated version please I would appreciate it :D
It got 4 new events according to the website something about hotspring new scenes I think and there where changes in all the game,overall prices of weapons and difficulty

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just read this got an Update with more scenes of additional content
would you mind uploading the updated version please I would appreciate it :D
It got 4 new events according to the website something about hotspring new scenes I think and there where changes in all the game,overall prices of weapons and difficulty
Oh, it did get an update. I wouldn't have known had I not checked this thread.

I'm working on getting it up right now. I'll add a link to this post once the game's uploaded.

Edit: mediafire.com/?gy22wuk2aguvblk

Text file from game folder said:
It contains the book curse from the initial version

book curse target

1)Person who illegally upload

2)Person who illegally download

It's hiding somewhere in the game
please look for

It does not take responsibility happening is a problem around
Please enjoy the future of misfortune^^
Considering the fact that nothing happened with the initial version, do you think I can just consider this an empty threat?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
mutilador00

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, it did get an update. I wouldn't have known had I not checked this thread.

I'm working on getting it up right now. I'll add a link to this post once the game's uploaded.
sweet thanks a bunch for uploading it want to check whats new and yea seem like a empty threat too many trolls on the internet id ignore it.

Rakulen

Reputation score

hi, does anyone have a copy of this game with the english translation? the link with the partial is long gone and i can't seem to find any out in the internet.

batanegra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, anyone can pass after the plant girl? i beat her and after that when i try to go to the next city it just crash, missing the file audio/BGM/something(2 hieroglyphs)bgm1

Status
Not open for further replies.