What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ロウレンツカ] フタメガ / Futamega (RJ166370)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: フタメガFutamega RJ166370

hi, anyone can pass after the plant girl? i beat her and after that when i try to go to the next city it just crash, missing the file audio/BGM/something(2 hieroglyphs)bgm1
You need to set your system locale to Japanese before you extract from the .rar. The audio file for the town is labeled in Japanese, and it gets messed up if your system locale is in English.

That aside, I just finished the game but I'm apparently missing one of the outfits. It's the 7th crystal in that row in the CG room, between the ninja outfit from the snow mountain and the alternate goddess outfit from the bonus dungeon. Anyone know where it is?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Just had to go back to the first village and have the thief open the gate in that one guy's house (also had the best weapons for her and the plant girl).

Last edited:

batanegra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to set your system locale to Japanese before you extract from the .rar. The audio file for the town is labeled in Japanese, and it gets messed up if your system locale is in English.

That aside, I just finished the game but I'm apparently missing one of the outfits. It's the 7th crystal in that row in the CG room, between the ninja outfit from the snow mountain and the alternate goddess outfit from the bonus dungeon. Anyone know where it is?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Just had to go back to the first village and have the thief open the gate in that one guy's house (also had the best weapons for her and the plant girl).
i solved the problem, now im stuck, after defeat the girl with white hair and picking a tablet i don't know how to continue, i just got an scene with the mayor o whatever it is the man in the closest town and that's it

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone post a link or re-up the partial translation for the game?

Thanks!

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation please!

Nip RPG games without translation are impossible, since you don't know what you have to do.

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any 1 have save data file for this? thanks

thekiller535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am missing some cgs. any 1 would be kind enought to post their save? thank you for ur time. xd

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am missing some cgs. any 1 would be kind enought to post their save? thank you for ur time. xd
Please don't double post.

tft

Reputation score
i cant beat the devil king, any tips? nevermind i cheated.

Last edited:

tft

Reputation score
I beat the monster lord and the succubus now i don't know how to unlock the last bathing scene. Help please.

AnusMagma

Reputation score
Reporting a dead link in the thread does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone reupload? I haven't been able to find any working links for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.