What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

I was actually hoping for the opposite lol.

Wish this time you have the chance to influence the outcome of the events in some ways.
I'm hoping for a mix between 1st and 2nd. Open like the 1st but a story as great as the 2nd. I also would like the chance to influence things and even have the option to "give up" and join in the fun.

One thing I didn't like about both games is that while all of this sexiness was going on the MC joined in nearly none of it. I can understand with the heroine but it didn't quite make sense with the other girls.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm hoping for a mix between 1st and 2nd. Open like the 1st but a story as great as the 2nd. I also would like the chance to influence things and even have the option to "give up" and join in the fun.

One thing I didn't like about both games is that while all of this sexiness was going on the MC joined in nearly none of it. I can understand with the heroine but it didn't quite make sense with the other girls.
See that's the thing, I feel like whenever a game is open the story is never strong and focused, and part of the appeal of NTRPG is said story. Same with storytelling in mainstream gaming, with games like The Last of Us being much more compelling than Skyrim for instance.

That's why I can't really get into games like Violated Heroine, I have so much choices to make and when a sexual encounter happens it feels random and not earned. With a more linear story you can do all the proper build up and character development that leads to a great h scene.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

See that's the thing, I feel like whenever a game is open the story is never strong and focused, and part of the appeal of NTRPG is said story. Same with storytelling in mainstream gaming, with games like The Last of Us being much more compelling than Skyrim for instance.

That's why I can't really get into games like Violated Heroine, I have so much choices to make and when a sexual encounter happens it feels random and not earned. With a more linear story you can do all the proper build up and character development that leads to a great h scene.
I can understand that...though VH was a bad example since a lot of sexual encounters are being at A, doing B, with this stat at C. Very few were just "bam randomness!"

A good game with good replay value is usually semi-open. You can do what you want but to advance and unlock more you have to go through the story. The story should not be forced on you, which is what linear games tend to do. And i highly, highly, highly value choice more than most other features in a game another thing that linear games just do not have. I don't want to be told I HAVE to do something unless it's a vital part of the story. Missing Link is a good example. So far it has a great story that plays off of Persona, it's semi-open but still nudges you to propel the story. "You can go have your fun, but on this date and time I need you here."

Also the mainstream examples you gave, that's the difference between a game where the main character is a certain person vs. the main character being an avatar of your imagination. The latter usually has lore and paths but the one to "write" how the story goes is you....while games featuring a certain person has all that set already. It really isn't a matter of open vs. linear.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kind of hope the story will be more focused and linear, like it was in the 2nd chapter of NTRPG2 during the storm (or the first part of any Scale Garden game). For some reason when it's more open and I can go wherever I want the hscenes don't feel as exciting for me.
I didn't feel it was that disconnected in ntrpg 1/2, but yeah I understand what you mean.

For me it adds to the NTR fun :)
Could have been even better if he was completely oblivious of the craziness around him :p

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For me it adds to the NTR fun :)
Could have been even better if he was completely oblivious of the craziness around him :p
Part 2, actually yeah you're right lol. Knowing that he wasn't apart of everything just intensified things.

part 1, I actually liked that he was finding them cause it seemed more like a voyeur game than a NTR game. Just...he was the cause of some of the ntr..ing, going around so I was waiting for him to do like with the little sister and go "oh well, screw it. Let's have a SEXY PARTY!"

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

part 1, I actually liked that he was finding them cause it seemed more like a voyeur game than a NTR game. Just...he was the cause of some of the ntr..ing, going around so I was waiting for him to do like with the little sister and go "oh well, screw it. Let's have a SEXY PARTY!"
Maybe as an easter egg, why not ^^

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just hope that if the gameplay in the next one will be similar, that the protagonist will actually have some kind of reactions or something. Even though I really loved the NTR in both games, the fact the you played a protagonist who saw pretty much everything yet didn't do anything and had no real reactions bothered me way too much than it should.
Like that ending of the 1st one with the wedding after all the things the protagonist saw... oh god it was simply amazingly pathetic

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope it's good but it doesnt take too long to be finished. It has been (over?) a year since ntrpg2 came out, I actually thought he would never come back :(

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just hope that if the gameplay in the next one will be similar, that the protagonist will actually have some kind of reactions or something. Even though I really loved the NTR in both games, the fact the you played a protagonist who saw pretty much everything yet didn't do anything and had no real reactions bothered me way too much than it should.
Like that ending of the 1st one with the wedding after all the things the protagonist saw... oh god it was simply amazingly pathetic
Really hmm...., I'm gonna have to replay that game
I thought the wedding was all in his head and he just resigned himself to loving her from afar. And the last scence was him daydreaming about what could of been between the two of them if things were different

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really hmm...., I'm gonna have to replay that game
I thought the wedding was all in his head and he just resigned himself to loving her from afar. And the last scence was him daydreaming about what could of been between the two of them if things were different
It was, what cloud was saying was that it was pathetic that despite all the things he saw, he still wanted to have that "happily ever after" ending with her.

Even if they did get married, there's like a 110% chance she would still be doing what she's doing. Basically a sex slave to the blue hair guy and just can't abandon the other childhood friend so she's an unwilling(?) sex friend.

riproar2

Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can get a translated version of MarieXmas?

Zappbrannigan

Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for this (ntrpg2)? I haven't had any luck finding a working one. Much appreciated.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like the cast of sub-heroine love interests is even larger this time with some girls from NTRPG2 being a returning cast? Day/afternoon/evening/night cycle exists again and this time you seem to be able to make choices and name your character. The town is pretty big too with lots of separate paths, makes for a lot of hidden events. I suppose NTRPG3 deserves it's own thread now eh?

Last edited:

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the hype for NTRPG3 is real

I really loved the few hidden events in the 1st one, shame didn't really find any in the 2nd one though, hopefully there will be some in the 3rd one.

julyuss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the hype for NTRPG3 is real

I really loved the few hidden events in the 1st one, shame didn't really find any in the 2nd one though, hopefully there will be some in the 3rd one.
There were hidden events in the first?

Also, those sunrays look pretty annoying, they take almost half the screen.

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There were hidden events in the first?

Also, those sunrays look pretty annoying, they take almost half the screen.
Well, after the last event with the childhood friend and Tiris in the bar (the massive gangbang pretty much), you could find the silver and pink haired girls being fucked by guys in the town at certain time and then on saturday(or sunday, I don't remember exactly) night you could find the purple haired stripper being fucked where she works. As I didn't see those events in the event room, I figured they counted as hidden.

put it in spoiler as I don't really know if it should be classified as such or no

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok here goes my hype for this! And Im sure it wont be a hype for nothing as it was with this new star wars movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.