What's new

[RPG Maker] Happily Married (and the virgin friend) - English Adult Game

BenSnijders

Reputation score
Hi!
My name is Ben Snijders, I am a second year student studying computer programming at the University of Leiden.
I have been coding and 3d modeling for quite some time. I decided to make my first game using RPGmaker (RPG Maker VX Ace).
The game is currently in Alpha stage, a demo/playable version will be released depending on how much time i get to work on this game.

Story:
The game which I am working on is titled "Happily Married (and the virgin friend)". This game will be mainly focused on Netorare :).
It follows a story of a woman named Rachel. The protagonist who is happily married to her husband is a
typical housewife, she loves to cook for his beloved husband. One day the husband gets a promotion at work and they
decide to move to a bigger house. At the new job the husband meets a guy named Bill (the virgin :D)
A few weeks later Bill the virgin gets fired from his job, and even though Max and Bill have been friends
for a short period of time the husband named Max decides to bring Bill over to his house for dinner.

Here are some screenshots of the model that i'm using in this game:

hxxp://i.imgur.com/Tmran6i.png

hxxp://i.imgur.com/3CPpolC.png

In this adult rpg game you play as the housewife. Cleaning and cooking for your husband and waiting
for him to get back home from work is one of the things you do.

I am trying to create a realistic scenario for this game, i never liked games where the protoganist starts innocent
the first 5 minutes of the game and then becomes a cock hungry slut in the next 10 minutes. My goal is to bring an
Adult rpg game that will bring slow corruption (or not) to the wife, the decision is up to you!

If you like to read more, here is a link to my Patreon page, thanks!:
hxxps://xxx.patreon.com/Snijders?ty=h

Last edited:

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker] Happily Married (and the virgin friend) - English Adult Game

Is there a demo available?

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If there was a demo available it'd probably be in the other forum area.
*edit* then again I just spotted another project with a demo listing that's still in under construction.

OP
B

BenSnijders

Reputation score

Is there a demo available?
"The game is currently in Alpha stage, a demo/playable version will be released depending on how much time i get to work on this game."

I'm working on this game whenever I have free time left between uni and partime job, It's hard for me to answer when exactly a playable demo will be released
(if i had to guess probably between in 2/3 months, but this is just a wild guess)

If there was a demo available it'd probably be in the other forum area.
*edit* then again I just spotted another project with a demo listing that's still in under construction.
Yes, the reason I posted this thread in "Under Construction" is that there is no playable demo as of yet.

I will update this thread or post it under "Hentai Games" when the demo is released.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The rule is that as long as there's some sort of proof of concept or demo, then these threads can be posted in the main section. The author just needs to PM a mod so we know that we can move the thread over.

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, where is the demo? Or he is just looking for people?

alexalex246

Reputation score

Any news on this?