What's new

RPG Maker Humble Bundle

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a Humble Bundle for sale for the next few hours containing RPG maker VX Ace (and 90% off coupons for earlier versions), a number of sprite creation/modification tools, a selection of pre-made stuff, and a couple other things (everything premade is non-H). Just mentioning it in case there are any other people out there that are potentially interested in getting started developing. The full bundle is 12 USD, with the normal HB option if letting you designate how that money is delegated. If you arn't familiar with them, google should confirm that they're pretty trustworthy, and they have the added layer of protection of paying through paypal if you desire.

Not 100% sure if this is the proper place for mentioning this, but since it could help start a game being developed, it seemed fairly appropriate.

Note: I will be starting one eventually, but need a bit of time to get the hang of the software, develop a silly plot, and actually make an alpha. I'll probably go with 3dCG since it's a fairly easy graphical option, and my art skills are... lacking.