What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ジュッカクゲームス] Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女- (RJ158595)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女-

torrent und anime schraing is now 2.08 to download^^

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Playing 2.08, characters cant level beyond lvl10, looks like i missed something, or do i have to beat the boss in the library on the 5th floor to unlock a higher skillcap? and this sidequest to capture a cat alive is kinda...difficult? found one on the first floor but she ran away before i could act...
but so far, very nice game.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Playing 2.08, characters cant level beyond lvl10, looks like i missed something, or do i have to beat the boss in the library on the 5th floor to unlock a higher skillcap? and this sidequest to capture a cat alive is kinda...difficult? found one on the first floor but she ran away before i could act...
but so far, very nice game.
catch cat ure マタタビ (Actinidia polygama?)

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for being late.
If your level stuck at lvl 10, I think it might have been the file that you're using from was from someone who have altered it, or the file was somehow altered by it's own, idk.
Two ways to go about it is to either get another one, probably best from another source...

Edit: was there anyone doing the translation for the v.2.8 though?

Last edited:

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I should download 1.03 + the trans or wait for 2.X to get a patch...kind of want to wait though.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's latest patch for 2.08 ...
you must download ver 2.08 ...
I REPEAT, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD VER 2.08. IF NOT THE GAME WILL CRASH SINCE THERE'S A LOT OF NEW PICTURE, BGM, CHARACTER, ETC !!!

still unfinished, but I'll refine more of this latter ...
for a time being play this through ...
I also notice certain unused MAP, Picture, Skill, etc ...
there's a good chance the game will get more update in future ...

Gameplay :
1. The Labyrith-toss keep regenerating Treasure Chest, just out and back. all treasure will be available again ...
2. If you want team party, talk to them at INN ... (or other different character at their own place ...
3. The main Heroine is the Slave, buy it for 3000G ... you can increase her status further by doing multiple H ...
4. The Demon Sword you have can evolved and become VERY POWERFUL, by having more and more H event ...
5. Special enemy in Dungeon have HIGH evasion, try to attack with 100% hit rate skill ... and kill them fast, they are powerful ...
6. Depleted Gem need to be appraised to be equipped, you can create seriously OP character with this ...
(but the effect of 2 SAME Gem will be nullified)
7. Collecting "Child Glove" (10) can be traded for Super Power weapon ... choose wisely since the drop rate only 1% for each enemy ...

I feels like on fire today ... probably because killing few people ...
and the police won't do a lot more since the person I kill is ... well, have complicated situation because yesterday chaos ... death is the best justice ...

Attachments

Last edited:

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated partial patch for version 2.08, using 1.0 translation as a base, and some translated parts from 2.08 above. This should be a clean version without any bugs (except those that were in original). And apparently version 2.08 had some (presumable default from rpg maker and not used) weapons missing, so there's separate file that adds those weapons, just in case.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Sorry for necroing, but anyone still got a download link for the 2.08? All torrents and AS hostings are dead.

alan0n

Reputation score
Okay... really dumb question here Im sure, but here goes... How do you free up a spot in the party? I *think* the reason I cant get the main heroine is due to having a full party, but cant for the life of me figure out how to make some space.

Forget it, I was just being an idiot and finally noticed they were all upstairs in the inn.

Last edited: