What's new

[RPG Maker MV] Goddess of Lust

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
[Story Concept]

Your MC is a female Succubus that has left hell on search of *cough cough* other means to quince her boredom. She finds out life on the plane of life is much more to her liking. Abiding by the laws of the gods. She can't not interfere in human's lives. BUT she is not alone. Another has choose to quince his boredom buy destroying life using a loop hole in the demon's laws.

Your MC desires to find a loop hole of her own to stop the demon from destroying which she has eventually came to love.

Basically. both sides can not interfere in directing. The Evil Demon summons demons to destroy the planet while the MC summons heroes and other human friendly demons to fight the evil demons. As to the laws of demon-hood ( LOL )

Lesser Evil Demons are able to summon less powerful demons to fight with.

[Battle concept]

Your battle is set usually in town but sometimes out in the open field. MC can summon heroes by picking which type of element she wants depending on the element of the enemies summon which is random. Each character on the map will have there own skills and states which can be levels as you use them.

[Hentai Concept]

To recruit new heroes your MC must seduce them into joining her cause. Humans are easier to seduce then demons.

If your MC encounters opposite sex characters. She uses summoners to compensate. AKA Female Demon for Male Human. Male Demon for Female Human. As for Demons, she can seduce them herself but only demons. She can't seduce humans indirectly because of the law.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV] Goddess of Lust

Concept reminds me of the actual gameplay of 'tentacle tactics', but man I could be totally off, maybe you had something totally different in mind, anyhow, keep it up, succubi need more lovin <3:p.

OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Concept reminds me of the actual gameplay of 'tentacle tactics', but man I could be totally off, maybe you had something totally different in mind, anyhow, keep it up, succubi need more lovin <3:p.
thank you!! : D yeah slightly different you summon the monsters using cards in your skill tree

Thinking of doing a Patran page to get some money donations to hire an artist to do the art. I'm good with coding in MV. been using RPG maker since 2000 first came out.

but would people be turned off by this reason? If i do manage to do this. my question is this.

where would i look for an artist to do this sort of work.

hell should i be talking to a lawyer about this Oo. i mean. what if the artist quits on me or gets sick or something and cant work and i already paid him/her to do the work. im out of money and have no way to pay back the donators if the project goes south?

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Check out , you might find some new artists in there that may contribute with you for free, but most of the more established artists that deliver quality works like sparrow, melkor, buru, clumzor, markydaysaid, calm and many more only take comissions for fixed prices and don't do work for free, well you can always look up your favourite artist's mail there and ask him/her via mail, perhaps you get lucky:D.

Last edited:
OP
nightshad

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check out , you might find some new artists in there that may contribute with you for free, but most of the more established artists that deliver quality works like sparrow, melkor, buru, clumzor, markydaysaid, calm and many more only take comissions for fixed prices and don't do work for free, well you can always look up your favourite artist's mail there and ask him/her via mail, perhaps you get lucky:D.
hmmm there is that o.o there lot of talent on there

but would a hentai artist do none-hentai art

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm there is that o.o there lot of talent on there

but would a hentai artist do none-hentai art
I think most artists would do ANY kind of art, hentai or otherwise, so long as they're getting paid. Which is always the big issue when you're an artist.

Good concept either way. As someone who's making a game about succubi, and the boffing thereof, I am in full support of more such games.

Last edited: