What's new

VN/TEXT SIM [RPG MAKER MV] Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmonolit

Reputation score
HELLO and welcome to yet another half-baked silly RPGmaker pipe-dream.

Making a lewd-game never even crossed my mind until I actually played some like The Last Sovereign and Roundscape Adorevia and suddenly felt like 'Oh hey..I could probably do this as well!'
Thing is , I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, and I know nothing about javascript. So all I've had to rely on is vanilla RPG maker stuff for now.
But what I do have a decent writing skills, and around three years of erotic role-playing experience. And with that I hope to realize my dream.
[hr][/hr]

What is my dream? To create something that's a cross between a Visual Novel, An Adventure Game, and A Farming Sim, with the following kinks :
Happy SexLoli
Shota
Incest - Every pairing
Feminization
Transgender/Futanari (a fantasy twist)
Gokkun
Cumplay
Watersports
Hand-holding
Double pen, groups, orgies.
Gokkun
Bestiality
Prostitution
[hr][/hr]

Right now, it's in a super early alpha stage, and I have only about 50% of the prologue completed. And practically none of the kinks are implemented yet (I love slow build ups :D )

I don't have any art assets right now, but I do hope to commission an artist or two in the future, when I'm not broke. That being said, the focus of the sex scenes in this game will be text, since that's what I can guarantee by myself.
I'm also keeping this as non-commercial, given the controversial kinks.

You can download the game from my blog, under the 'Sauce?' page (i can't post links here yet :S
For more details, check out my blog ( saucevnDOTblogspotDOTcom)
I would greatly appreciate it, if you look through the game, contact me with any bug reports, and tell me what you think.
(I would love to talk to any artists/spriters interested in the project)

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG MAKER MV] Sauce

You should post a download link here as well - just my opinion.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this game, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.