What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 雪陽炎] sexbedDOLLs (RJ197526)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Surprised there's not a thread about this, you guys are losing it.

A battlefuck game in which you control 2 semen demons wrecking a school. The trial goes only to day 3 and many items are locked behind a pay wall (maybe you can unlock them if you cheat gold)

v
Thanks, I knew I forgot something.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RPG MV] sexbedDOLLs (RJ197526)

And it's out.

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the arts look good and lewd women *banzai* :p

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played this till day 6, pretty good game. So far what I can get is that you're supposed to Train the two girls via Sex acts. Not sure if you need to get all stats to 100% by day 7 but here's a guide from what I know.

1 Areas
Each area will show how many People (Trainers from what I can get) are there as well as certain Buffs that affects your damage as well as Climax Meters. Your job is to make them ejaculate.

There are 3 Cycles a day and you can't use the shop at Night.

Occasionally at the start, an area might have a New which is a free Action to increase a Behavior stat as well as a random Sex Stat (same option can have different Sex Act) as well as some items.

Bottom Left is the shop, shown by the coin, where you can buy skills/accessories/Sex Styles or craft items.

2. Shop
The Shop is where you spend gold and Crafting Mats earned from your Training.

Sex Skills are equip able Skills that make you take more damage or increase Crowd Excitement (more on this in Combat).

Sex Styles are Unique Equips that increase the number of Sex Skills you can equip and gives a Sensitivity Boost to the Style, there is All-Rounded, Breast, Ass and Vagina Styles.

Accessories affects your stats ranging from increasing stats and damage taken to reducing your Max Climax Bar.

Item Crafting is used to create Stat Items or Crafting Mats
3. Combat.

The Blue bar is the Trainer's Climax Meter and they ejaculate whenever it hits 0 for either of the two. Sex Acts reduces this number. It also provides a Sensitivity Boost to the Type that you used to make them climax it. E.g Climaxing from a Breast Fondle gives Breast Sensitivity. It is fine to overshoot the number and is advised to use an expensive skill to do so.

The 'HP' looking Red bar is YOUR Climax Meter. You want to get it to 0 as many times as possible to increase the gold and drops gained (100g for every Climax). This is also why you want as many people in an area to drag the game. Area buffs also make a difference making it even possible to one-shot yourself. You gain a point of Sensitivity for the Type used to Climax and if both of you hit 0 at the same time you gain an additional bonus to sensitivity, making a Double Climax give 3 points.

Sex Skills. You will have to buy these from the shop. Each has it's own Person Climax Cost and Self Damage. They also can Lv up which gives a Bonus Stat boost when using the skill. Do note that repeating skills will drastically reduce the damage dealt which is where Sex Combinations help. The first 3 skills in the shop are 10 Climax Cost Skills that inflicts a DoT on yourself and are good for controlling Trainer Climax or filler for repeats. Damage is based on your Sensitivity Stat and Behavior Stat (2nd row of stats in menu, Service, Nympho and Shame stats)

Sex Combinations. Once you learn more Skills, certain Combinations will yield extra scenes which seems to deal heavier damage. E.g Breast Touching + Paizuri = Felatio Paizuri. Once you've found a combination, it will be in saved in the Combinations tab (3rd Tab in combat). It also does not count as a repeated skill meaning you can do Breast Touching > Paizuri (becomes Felatio Paizuri) > Paizuri and not gain reduced damage

Spectators. As you use Sex Skills, eventually the crowd will become bigger up to lv 5 (Shown in your Passives Tab, 2nd option). The higher the lv, the higher the chance of the Crowd attacking you and dealing damage without costing the Blue bar. Occasionally, they may Fill a Hole and you can't use skills associated to it other than Touching.

Rest. Honestly, no point other than to let the other person finish the stage. Recovers your Climax Bar.

Rewards. Once all the people have ejaculated, you will receive XP, Gold and Drops based on Performance. Multiple Self Climax can greatly increase the drops up to over 20.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lately I can't hook Libellules ClipLoger with VNR anymore.

Does anyone else have these troubles?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is one of the few it hooked to without issue.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it even possible to lose in this game lol. I played through it twice now and everytime your hp hits 0 it just refills.

Sidewinder89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First of all my thanks to Ments;)

Second: Would anyone be so kind to share his tactics/itembuild/Skillbuild/ anything usefull with me.

I played through this thing until i got to the freeplay part, but since then my girls won't do damage(or arousal might be the right context in this game)
to the opponents. The fights last forever (since there`s no gameover if the girls hit 0 HP) and the girls mostly do damage to themselves. I must have really messed up somewhere with the skills and stuff really bad. A little push in the right direction would be really appreciated.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

@Sidewinder89
That's a freeplay battle. Just lets you keep pushing the 'Group Rank Level' up and lets you do attacks without limit. If you want to flee have both girls choose the Running Man icon on the second menu.

@drossvamp
Doesn't look like it no. Rather the entire focus is apparently training these two as you see fit and...that's really all there is towards it! There is an end goal by day 7 to have them rather good at being sex bots, though I feel like the requirements for this are utterly loose and hard to screw up. Honestly all the stats do is decide if the girls have extra things happen towards them doing attacks. Like a high Body level will lead towards a stronger oral being done, while stuff like Nympo, Shame and what not leads towards the girls taking extra damage or having a higher chance of the crowd doing stuff towards them. The battles otherwise are kinda meaningless as all you're doing is trying to farm materals for the fetish attacks you want to use and look at for each girl, and setting them up in a selective way. This is very much a 'Make your own fun' type of situation, it's rather creative at that, but it can be rather dull if you're not in it for the possible corruption/training aspects behind it.

Also some tips:
You want your girls to climax, a lot. Each climax is worth 100 more gold, each 'same climax' ( both you and the male climax at the same time ) gives you an extra 300 per one done as well, there's also items you can only get from this.
The longer you leave a spot alone, the higher the amount of people gather at it, normally. So you don't want to stick at one spot even if it makes getting the stats you want.
There seems to be no reason to avoid doing the 'NEW' events, it's a free 3 training (Body, Vag, Anal), and some items, sometimes stat boosters.
It's almost ironic how you'll want low HP, but High Mana so you can climax your brains out making loads of money.

Last edited:

Sidewinder89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Lipucd thanks for the tipps

Yea i knew about the running mechanics, i thought it's somewhat strange
you get that much more xp when the girls cum(Loose i thought). I guess i totally missunderstood the goal of the game.
But still even if i just want to farm to buy the missing skills, it's kinda wierd. It's like the A.I. is leveling with the heroines. But yeah like you said, maybe thats just wanted and i missunderstood. It just felt wrong to flew from every place and having trouble with spots where you only face 4 opponents after completing the game once.
Thanks anyways for your help, i'll give it another go and be more liberal with the fleeing option. Hope I'll get all the skills together before my murderconspiracy against the author comes alive:D

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I honestly really did end up liking this game ( and semi envious of that battle state system too...! ), so I figured I'll do a quick guide on how to play and what not because I can.

So Honoho and Nagisa are from a prototype line of 'Dolls', artificial life that can be bought, customized, and trained for your 'pleasure'. You, acting as an overseer of their first true 'test run', have this entire adult gymnasium towards your training access for these two, directing them to go about things till they are programmed in a 'desirable' way. The idea is that after 7 days they will be collected and everything gets closed down so mass production can go underway if the testing was successful, but in earnest this just seems like a faux excuse to give the player some level of pressure as it's direct goals and the like are vague at best, and are chances are meet within the first 2 days anyway.

So, the main map's easy enough to understand, top right will show you how many 'Trainers' any selective spot currently holds, the more the better as combat lasts longer, and you'll want combat to last a -long- time. Sometimes [NEW] will be near a location, this is a guy calling for one of the two gals selectivity, and it gives you a chance to freely train them in a spot of your choice without any strings attached, along with netting a few freebe items. The real spot to take note of is the office room ( the one with the gold icon ). This is kinda your central hub as it's where you can buy new sex books to 'install' onto each girl giving them new attacks, crafting new 'OS' style Focus units that both give you more slots for books but also directs your stat gains ( equipping someone with a Body Focus will give them more 'desired' results with Body type moves, ect ect. ), and then crafting Enhancements, that like a Focus alters how your girl obtains stats and a few selectivity change battle elements in turn.

There are a few things to note about attacks though, as they are a big key for the combat element and training. Each attack is broken up into a few elements, it's Focus and Style, It's Power, It's 'Excitement', and how much energy it'll use from the trainer. The Focus and Fetish are each enough to understand, with three Focus ( Body/Breast, Vagina, and Anal ), and three Styles ( Service, Nympo, Shame ). By using attacks in select Focus and Styles, you gain sensitivity in those areas, and the higher the number, the greater chance for critical and extra events to happen in turn. The Power Refers towards how much 'stimulation' ( or damage ) the Doll itself will take from it, with higher Power's leads towards more faster and rapid climaxes. The 'Excitement' rating refers towards how much it pumps up the ever looming crowd of onlookers at this show, as a higher crowd rating leads towards more events and triggers to happen.

The Energy spent leads us directly into combat, and this leads towards the games rather creative playstyle, as the main goal of any combat is to 'train' the girls under sex, as such you want your trainers to last long, and your girls to be 'trained' very rapidly. Taking note of the Energy, your 'main' goal with that is to try to make it hit zero around the same time the Doll's does, leading towards both climaxing together, and getting a very nice drop and money boost in turn. As such while having attacks that deal high damage towards the trainer can be good, you'll want to mix in some low damage attacks as well, as there are times where you'll need to drop the Doll's health down just a TAD bit more so once she does go for the finish, they both will at the same time. Along with this system is the crowd, that starts off at level 0, but can go as high as 5/MAX once you get going for real. The Crowd itself is a creative bunch, going so far as to double and triple fuck your girls, arm binder them, sticking them into glory holes, and shoving an assortment of toy's and milking machines onto them mid combat. The more excited the crowd, and the more sensitive your girls are, the higher chance of these situations going on, that in turn lead towards MORE training, more climaxes, and more items! One thing to note though is that there are selective 'combos' you can unlock by doing selective attacks, in a selective order back to back, and all of your currently learned/found ones can be seen on the third menu doing combat. Adding onto this, the game favors you not spamming the same attack over and over, as you'll earn more items by mixing things up.

So with all of that, general tips:

-You'll chances are will want each girl to focus on one part the most, and then both will chances are dabble in whatever is the odd man out. You earn items to build better Focus items by working on a single one, and you gain faster sensitivity in turn. Ego, it's your best interest to make each girl have a separate focus, and having the last focus just done to mix things up, so by the end of your 7 days, you chances are have more then enough materials to craft the best Focus and Enhancements in the game and then train them exactly how you want to.

-While each Doll seems to 'Favor' a selective Focus ( Honoho's Body, and Nagisa's Anal ) and will become more sensitive towards it faster, they can do all three rather interchangeable, so it's really up towards you what style you want to see one slut out as.

-Money is passed out by How many Trainers you got to climax ( 100 per ), how many times the Doll's climaxed ( 100 per ), and then how many times did you get a Trainer and Doll to climax together [Sadly this doesn't include same climax with the Crowd...] ( 300 per ). As such you'll want to favor same climax the most, and then push for the girls to rapidly climax while ticking away at the trainer before same climax once more.

-Items are handed out by what Focus of attacks you did and their Power rating ( if you need more Mid Crystals for a Focus, use more Mid Range Power [30-60(?)] attacks! ), along with the Crowds Excitement, with every 100 leading towards an extra item in turn based around where this training took place.

-Higher Critical leads towards the dolls using more drastic moves even when using rather low powered attacks. Once sensitivity is pretty good for your gals, stacking on critical leads towards a lot of easy rapid climaxing without expending the trainer much ( as even if the girl goes all out, it'll always use up the same bit of the trainer based off of what you picked ).

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So at the end of the 7th day the game is over?
Can you not continue on even though you haven't maxed everything out and gotten all the items? :(

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So at the end of the 7th day the game is over?
Can you not continue on even though you haven't maxed everything out and gotten all the items? :(
The 'Story' is over, but honestly the game will just put you into a free mode after that, where there's no more time limit, and at the end of any day, there's an option to reset each girls 'experience(Levels AFAIK)' and 'sensitivity' back to their defaults if you so choose. I've not played around with ether, given that I'm still grinding out a few more items before I toy around with those aspects.

On the note of 'getting the girls to cum their brains out:

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 'Story' is over, but honestly the game will just put you into a free mode after that, where there's no more time limit, and at the end of any day, there's an option to reset each girls 'experience(Levels AFAIK)' and 'sensitivity' back to their defaults if you so choose. I've not played around with ether, given that I'm still grinding out a few more items before I toy around with those aspects.

On the note of 'getting the girls to cum their brains out:
Yeah I wanted to ask about that, at the end of each day there's options for the girls. Three options that look the same and the last option continues. So each of those options resets sensitivity towards a certain body part? (i.e. breast, vagina, anal) ?
I wondered what these options did as when I hit them they seemed to not change any of the statistics. Dangit, this whole time I've been randomly resetting my sensitivities.

Not that I've had too much problem on making the girls cum their brains out, but I'm on Day 6 and I've not maxed out all my items yet, not nearly. When I get into a fight with lets say 6 partners I can usually make each girl cum twice before the fight is over. Needs to be much more lol.

I enjoyed this game very much though. I don't have a machine translator at all so I've just been playing by the seat of my pants and figuring things out as I go.

I had figured out at one point that I wanted to mess up one girl entirely during a battle, so you can actually make the second girl choose the running man option and she won't use any skills and it won't make the battle end so I could just have one girl getting completely fucked.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I wanted to ask about that, at the end of each day there's options for the girls. Three options that look the same and the last option continues. So each of those options resets sensitivity towards a certain body part? (i.e. breast, vagina, anal) ?
I wondered what these options did as when I hit them they seemed to not change any of the statistics. Dangit, this whole time I've been randomly resetting my sensitivities.

Not that I've had too much problem on making the girls cum their brains out, but I'm on Day 6 and I've not maxed out all my items yet, not nearly. When I get into a fight with lets say 6 partners I can usually make each girl cum twice before the fight is over. Needs to be much more lol.

I enjoyed this game very much though. I don't have a machine translator at all so I've just been playing by the seat of my pants and figuring things out as I go.

I had figured out at one point that I wanted to mess up one girl entirely during a battle, so you can actually make the second girl choose the running man option and she won't use any skills and it won't make the battle end so I could just have one girl getting completely fucked.
No no, at the end of the NORMAL 7 day stuff, you're just 'testing' them on sensitivity. But it's just some fluff text of them reacting, as you'll see the raw stats at the bottom on how much % of 'excitement' they take when doing such types of situations. After you BEAT the game, that gets replaced with a new option to just reset their stuff outright.

Also on the running man strategy, on one hand, that's great for item farming. On the other hand, every time you do that without the other girl running too, will drop your gained sensitivity and experience by half. It's not a great idea to do, and it's far better to say equip one girl with 2-3 of the Trainer recovery, a book that makes them self use an item on them ( one of the grey books, 10 Energy ), and then make them do the 4th option every other turn. This allows one girl to stall if she's already in a good spot while the other one gets the full treatment.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No no, at the end of the NORMAL 7 day stuff, you're just 'testing' them on sensitivity. But it's just some fluff text of them reacting, as you'll see the raw stats at the bottom on how much % of 'excitement' they take when doing such types of situations. After you BEAT the game, that gets replaced with a new option to just reset their stuff outright.

Also on the running man strategy, on one hand, that's great for item farming. On the other hand, every time you do that without the other girl running too, will drop your gained sensitivity and experience by half. It's not a great idea to do, and it's far better to say equip one girl with 2-3 of the Trainer recovery, a book that makes them self use an item on them ( one of the grey books, 10 Energy ), and then make them do the 4th option every other turn. This allows one girl to stall if she's already in a good spot while the other one gets the full treatment.
Oh alright, what happens when you use the grey item (I think it's like 10 mana use) down to 0, does that make one the men climax still?