What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 雪陽炎] sexbedDOLLs (RJ197526)

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG MV] sexbedDOLLs (RJ197526)

The 'Story' is over, but honestly the game will just put you into a free mode after that, where there's no more time limit, and at the end of any day, there's an option to reset each girls 'experience(Levels AFAIK)' and 'sensitivity' back to their defaults if you so choose. I've not played around with ether, given that I'm still grinding out a few more items before I toy around with those aspects.

On the note of 'getting the girls to cum their brains out:
Also a question about your picture,
Does the 9 represent the amount of males climaxed, 33 being the girls climaxes, and 5 being when they both climaxed simultaneously?

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone said smth about breaking them? Crit Chance and the 50% Damage boost accessory is kinda broken, anything I did would oneshot them, even the Toys. Haven't cleared the game so no idea if the 'difficulty' changes

can't link yet so

imgur.com/a/iuQx3

6 people, 48 climaxes.

Edit: just did 54 Climaxes with 5 people

Last edited:

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone said smth about breaking them? Crit Chance and the 50% Damage boost accessory is kinda broken, anything I did would oneshot them, even the Toys. Haven't cleared the game so no idea if the 'difficulty' changes

can't link yet so

imgur.com/a/iuQx3

6 people, 48 climaxes.

Edit: just did 54 Climaxes with 5 people
Could you take a photo of what those accessories are in the equip menu so I can find them in game. I don't have a translator so I'm just kinda buying things randomly and putting them on them to test to see what they do lol

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you take a photo of what those accessories are in the equip menu so I can find them in game. I don't have a translator so I'm just kinda buying things randomly and putting them on them to test to see what they do lol
Just to answer a few of your last questions:
-Yes, the last screenshot was ordered in Number of males, number of doll, and same time climaxes.
-Toy use can still cause a trainer to climax, as anything that lowers the trianers energy to 0 will do that.
-The Toy's are the grey books, shown here. the B is for the milker, the V is for the vibe, and the A is for Anal beads. Easy stuff to note on even if you can't read Japanese as it's got a BIG fucking letter and everything's color coded.

Adding onto this, the game got a hotfix patch, it seems to fix a few visual errors, one of the combined skills not going off correctly ( explains why I've been stuck with one I can't unlock... ), and a pretty fatal issue where if you did the Sensitivity reset after you beat the game, whatever attachments was on your Doll are nulled.

@Blindreaper
This game has no difficulty really, it's just about taking two gals and fucking them as you wish. It's kinda novel in it's own right as a training game, but overall if you're looking for a challenge and not corruption bait, this doesn't do much. Most of the fun comes from taking the two who take almost no real reaction from different sex acts, and working them up to a point where even the slightest nudge sets them off in climaxing sprees.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to answer a few of your last questions:
-Yes, the last screenshot was ordered in Number of males, number of doll, and same time climaxes.
-Toy use can still cause a trainer to climax, as anything that lowers the trianers energy to 0 will do that.
-The Toy's are the grey books, shown here. the B is for the milker, the V is for the vibe, and the A is for Anal beads. Easy stuff to note on even if you can't read Japanese as it's got a BIG fucking letter and everything's color coded.

Adding onto this, the game got a hotfix patch, it seems to fix a few visual errors, one of the combined skills not going off correctly ( explains why I've been stuck with one I can't unlock... ), and a pretty fatal issue where if you did the Sensitivity reset after you beat the game, whatever attachments was on your Doll are nulled.

@Blindreaper
This game has no difficulty really, it's just about taking two gals and fucking them as you wish. It's kinda novel in it's own right as a training game, but overall if you're looking for a challenge and not corruption bait, this doesn't do much. Most of the fun comes from taking the two who take almost no real reaction from different sex acts, and working them up to a point where even the slightest nudge sets them off in climaxing sprees.
No I get the books, I understand the color coordination and yeah the big letters make it very easy to understand what items go towards which part of the body but I was referring to the extra accessories that aren't designated body pieces and just have some percentages on them, for example the critical hit accessory or the other one the previous poster mentioned. :p

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea! Battlefuck!!
this game is good and need a partial translation :D
Someone want make it? would be great!

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No I get the books, I understand the color coordination and yeah the big letters make it very easy to understand what items go towards which part of the body but I was referring to the extra accessories that aren't designated body pieces and just have some percentages on them, for example the critical hit accessory or the other one the previous poster mentioned. :p

Updated it, last picture is what I use, the 2nd one I apparently misread and is actually 50% Damage boost to the damage when the Trainer climaxes (that extra damage you take when they climax) while the 3rd is the Crit Boost which is the more important one, the 1st Slot is the last Breast Upgrade that allows her to regen Trainer Climax Bar as well as Crit Boost, Crit damage seems to be abt 2.5x your normal damage making pretty much any decent Stat crit Oneshot you, I've almost oneshotted myself even with a low cost repeated skill

Overall out of all the Accessories I would just use a Pure Stat Boost x2 of your Main Style (bottom few accessories, pref both Special for the 4% Regen and 20% Crit) and the Crit Boost to almost crit every attack, everything else is pretty lack luster when Crit just provides 2.5x extra damage which easily one shots

imgur.com/a/iuQx3

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the Link

imgur.com/a/iuQx3

The 1st Slot is the highest tier Stat Buff. Mostly taken for the Trainer Climax Regen along with Stat buff and Crit. 2nd Slot I misread and it only boosts the damage dealt when Trainer Climax hits 0 so it's meh. 3rd Slot would be the important Crit Boost as a Crit seems to deal 2.5x damage making it the best Damage increase in the game. I've even almost Oneshotted them with Repeated Low Cost skills.

Overall the only Accessories I find worth are the Stat boosts and Crit Boost as Crit attacks guarantee's a oneshot unless your stats are really low. (I mean my strongest skill once killed me 5 times over.....)

Best set up would be 2 Stat Boosts based on your Style and a Crit boost for that Crit consistency

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Updated the Link, though Lipucd has a SS that translated the Accessory shop

imgur.com/a/iuQx3

The 1st Slot is the highest tier Stat Buff. Mostly taken for the Trainer Climax Regen along with Stat buff and Crit. 2nd Slot I misread and it only boosts the damage dealt when Trainer Climax hits 0 so it's meh. 3rd Slot would be the important Crit Boost as a Crit seems to deal 2.5x damage making it the best Damage increase in the game. I've almost Oneshotted them with Repeated Low Cost skills.

Overall the only Accessories I find worth are the Stat boosts and Crit Boost as Crit attacks guarantee's a oneshot unless your stats are really low. (I mean my strongest skill once killed me 5 times.....)

Best set up would be 2 Stat Boosts based on your Style and a Crit boost for that Crit consistency

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... this is gonna be a hell of a necro, but anyone got a complete list of the special combo moves?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So... this is gonna be a hell of a necro, but anyone got a complete list of the special combo moves?
Too much typing. I'll attach my save and you can view the skill list

Attachments

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet, thanks. Took a bit of a workaround before the save could work though, had to create a save in the 3rd slot myself before I could copy that in so the game would recognize it.

Could you explain the last few combos which I assume involves either both girls performing certain actions or performing an action in accordance with the crowd's action? Also how do I anticipate what the crowd will do?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sweet, thanks. Took a bit of a workaround before the save could work though, had to create a save in the 3rd slot myself before I could copy that in so the game would recognize it.

Could you explain the last few combos which I assume involves either both girls performing certain actions or performing an action in accordance with the crowd's action? Also how do I anticipate what the crowd will do?
Double-masturbation
Perfrom masturbation while having both vibe and anal beads inserted.

Double-sandwich
While an audience member is penetrating one hole have the trainer penetrate the other. You can't control or predict the crowd but once penetrated she'll stay that way a few turns or until she comes, so can only be performed if she doesn't orgasm from the penetration itself.

Double-fella
Both girls perform fella at the same time.

Team-vaginal
One girl performs vaginal missionary, the other vaginal cowgirl.

Team-anal
One girl performs anal doggystyle, the other anal cowgirl.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So apparently the game's been updated to version 1.10, anyone have any idea what the update includes?

Rouan

Lurker
Reputation score
My question is about the end, when you finish the last seven days and go to the endless mode. Somehow i got it machine translated and in my understanding, i got the bad ending. My questions is:

There is multiple endings? i got the felling that it does but i don't want to grind all over again just to see

WOLFEZ

Reputation score
I'm in need of another shopping list. The previous one was missing a few items.

Regza

Reputation score
Whenever I make the girls do literally anything they just sort of wiggle and a bunch of 1s come out with absolutely nothing happening except losing blue meter?