Developer: Fairy Flower
Translator: EventideGames
Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.04 Final
Translation Version: Final
Language: English(Edited MTL)
Genre:
Female Protagonist, Loli, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Naughty/Lewd, Hypnosis, Big Breasts, Tiny Breasts, Pregnant Woman
Installation:

1. Extract game and drag the patch onto the folder.
2. Run.
Additional Information:
[Gameplay]
Take control of a high-level hero and gradually wear down her sense of reason!
She starts with panty flashes, then gradually gets more depraved. She may even become a sex slave.

[Credits]
Production: 天どん
Scenario: 天どん&雪ちょこ
Illustration: ハーパー
Hypnosis

Use a magical item to hypnotize the heroine Milia and control her actions!
Raise her lewd level, erode her reason -- but don't worry, the H scenes will happen no matter what!

Includes a flashback system and non-hypnotized versions!

Lolification

At last, a system that lets you turn Milia into a loli!
And of course, the H scenes will change along with her.
And don't forget the wide variety of outfits to choose from!

Lots of ways to enjoy lolification!

Outfit Changes

Over ten different outfit tpes! Armor, maid, school uniform, bunny girl, underwear, bikini armor,
and more! Including loli versions, that's 20 types!

Lots of smaller variations, too!

Over 400 H scenes!

• Sex, blowjobs, anal, handjobs, pissing, thighjobs, and more!

• You can make her work at a brothel!

• Outfit changes affect the H scenes!

• Plenty of defeat sex, too!

Lots of Different Endings!

Collect the Three Sacred Treasures and defeat the Demon Lord, collect the Three Cursed
Tokens and corrupt the heroine, sell her into slavery, turn her into a slut, have her sell out
her own country -- tons of ways to finish your playthrough!

That includes a virgin ending, too!

DOWNLOAD Patch:

All in one patch fix by user Silentce on F95:

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, I picked this up off DLsite because of this. <3

That said, there's a few issues, first it seems all the synthesis items are broke and require 0 materials.

Second, there's a number of color change script still visible, notable on the MCs name.

somehow Translate patch didn't work on me
Did you delete the RGSSA file? Make sure yo extract it via Alldecrypter then paste those files into the folder, then overwrite with the patch, and finally delete the game.rgss3a file.
Basically all the game files are stored in that RGSSA file, so if it's there the game will run off it. I assume the translation isn't 100% of the files, so you need to use Alldecrypter to extract the files, and put them into the folder. Paste the translation for the changes, then rename or delete the RGSSA file.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, I picked this up off DLsite because of this. <3

That said, there's a few issues, first it seems all the synthesis items are broke and require 0 materials.

Second, there's a number of color change script still visible, notable on the MCs name.

Did you delete the RGSSA file? Make sure yo extract it via Alldecrypter then paste those files into the folder, then overwrite with the patch, and finally delete the game.rgss3a file.
Basically all the game files are stored in that RGSSA file, so if it's there the game will run off it. I assume the translation isn't 100% of the files, so you need to use Alldecrypter to extract the files, and put them into the folder. Paste the translation for the changes, then rename or delete the RGSSA file.
I have no clue how I'd fix the synthesis recipe, the scripts for that shouldn't have even been touched by the translation. I think so long as you get the items it's fine rather than attempt a fix that breaks them. as for the color changes the word wrap may have broke that, but it's odd that it's happening on the name where it shouldn't be affected.

darksshades

Reputation score
Great! Thanks for the translation!
I noticed that there is several color tags misspelled.

I checked the text in rpgmaker and its written \\c[4] with 2 '\'.... so instead of changing color its just outputting the \c[4] as a text.
There is one like that in the opening text and I think all of Milia text are also like that, where her name displays.

A quick replace all (CTRL+H in translator++) replacing \\c[ for \c[ should fix that problem.

silentce

Reputation score
I have no clue how I'd fix the synthesis recipe, the scripts for that shouldn't have even been touched by the translation. I think so long as you get the items it's fine rather than attempt a fix that breaks them. as for the color changes the word wrap may have broke that, but it's odd that it's happening on the name where it shouldn't be affected.
Fixed. The scripts will be and were touched by your tranlsation, never a good idea to use T++ to translate script files in RPGM VX Ace. Better to do it manually or not at all. Translating stuff when you can't see how or what it relates to leads to bugs like this. uploaded a copy of the data folder with my fixes.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Fixed. The scripts will be and were touched by your tranlsation, never a good idea to use T++ to translate script files in RPGM VX Ace. Better to do it manually or not at all. Translating stuff when you can't see how or what it relates to leads to bugs like this. uploaded a copy of the data folder with my fixes.

Thanks for the translation, In what way was it edited though? Since from the small party I've played, it still seems very google-fu.
Just tried the change you posted silentce and it seems there's still a bug where Milias name isn't fixed.
1616033538380.png
Also when you finish the intro you get an error after it shows you the controls
1616034180535.png
I don't get the error when I use the original patch files from OP.

Last edited:
OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I put a patchfix created by another user that should fix the crafting and word wrap. I'll leave my original in case it broke anything that wasn't broke in mine.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
I put a patchfix created by another user that should fix the crafting and word wrap. I'll leave my original in case it broke anything that wasn't broke in mine.

silentce

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, In what way was it edited though? Since from the small party I've played, it still seems very google-fu.
Just tried the change you posted silentce and it seems there's still a bug where Milias name isn't fixed.
View attachment 38321
Also when you finish the intro you get an error after it shows you the controls
View attachment 38322
I don't get the error when I use the original patch files from OP.
I didn't translate anything, All the translation and google-fu is courtesy of the OP. All I did was fix the crafting system so it works properly (I am one of those "other users" Eventide referred to in his posts btw). The error you posted is due to a spacing issue with the double "\" I found it and fixed it awhile ago, Eventide I assume has already incorporated my changes into his patch here. So i would update the patch in the OP and try that. If it still breaks hit me up and I will take a look and fix it.