What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [H.H.WORKS.] 御剣琴乃が変態を捕まえようとしたら、自分が変態になっていた件 (RJ195455)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [H.H.WORKS.] 御剣琴乃が変態を捕まえようとしたら、自分が変態になっていたÊ

Save before and after every event and that should make it easyer to go around the bugs, that's what I did and I almost finished it but I don't know what I need to do for the last one. The bald guy with glases to the right of her house usually let's you chose the targets but this time it will only tell you that he is the most dangerouse and I need to search for him.

I did get the bug where the dojo vibrator event is looped forever when I initiate it after defeating the final boss.
extrembusters, he's in the park, try different times of day. The npc tells you when he is there, but I forget.

I did get the bug where the dojo vibrator event is looped forever when I initiate it after defeating the final boss.
extrembusters, he's in the park, try different times of day. The npc tells you when he is there, but I forget.

If the ninja guy was the last one then I already finished that one but when I check the bookshelf I am missing number 11 and number 12 I can't acces so I guess I am still missing something.

If the ninja guy was the last one then I already finished that one but when I check the bookshelf I am missing number 11 and number 12 I can't acces so I guess I am still missing something.

11 and 12 are the endings i'm guessing

after you beat the ninja, go to the dojo during the night and you will face your father who is really hard to beat (i still haven't)

So can you get to the point where you can have sex with people around the street?

hI!!!

Anyone have a save or a walkthrough? thx thx thx :eek::eek::confused::confused:

So can you get to the point where you can have sex with people around the street?

hmmm exposure in town, near some npc will catch heroine, wait HP down to 0

hI!!!

Anyone have a save or a walkthrough? thx thx thx :eek::eek::confused::confused:

keep exposure in town, dont catch by ppl, up exhibitionist point then event will pop in town

click bookshelf (2nd choice) for GoR hscene
if event need menu choice 時間変更, then choice morning (早朝), noon (午後) or night (深夜), walk around town find event (dont exposure in town)

Attachments

• Save02.zip
    36.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

New update for the game with prostitution event added and test skipping.

Anyone have the patch files? I have 1.00, but nobody's seemed to have uploaded 1.10...:(

Edit: Thanks! ^_^

Last edited:

I'd love the 1.10 patch too if anyone has it and doesn't mind uploading.

1.10 is up on nyaa now

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2309355

There's the possibility to translate this game? Pleaseee!

I like the game so far, but I'm not sure what to do next. I've earned the first 50000 from a target in the park, but don't know where to go to find the next target. I assume the guy east of the house is giving me directions, but since I don't read Japanese I have no idea what that might be. Any chance someone could post where to find the various targets or trigger them?

Also, what's up with the door in the school that can't be opened?

I found a machine translation about a month ago somewhere on this forum.

I'm still looking for it, but can't find it anywhere. All I remember is that it was on another thread, and when someone asked if there was a translation for this game, a guy linked a folder with 4 machine translations of games (including this one).

If someone finds it I'd appreciate a heads up :D

I found a machine translation about a month ago somewhere on this forum.

I'm still looking for it, but can't find it anywhere. All I remember is that it was on another thread, and when someone asked if there was a translation for this game, a guy linked a folder with 4 machine translations of games (including this one).

If someone finds it I'd appreciate a heads up :D

are you reffering to this?

Can I get the file? The link is down.

I have been playing this in anticipate of cycle game but it is hard to understand without japanese knowledge. If any person sitll has a walkthrough please share. Through messing around I have progressed to mission 7 and using translate app I have some basic understanding of menus but some still escape me. I'd offer a guide to target NPCs but I forgot them already :(

Here is quick help for those need it. Some thing you may need to progress to unlock.
U205SUg.jpg

Yes it is dodgy paint job. :p

And a gif to encourage others
zTdtkzT.gif

I did a really dirty not completed alpha partial. I don't know any Japanese so it translated using machine translation and common sense.

-Part of the intro is translated.
-The bed menu is translated mostly
-The regular menu is partial translated
-The instructions are translated (the important parts i think) enough to make some sense at least i hope
-Parts of the exposure menu are translated
-make sure you keep a backup in case i messed up somewhere i have not been able to test everything.

I might do some more work on it later. But i am tired right now..
If anyone wants to expand it make it a proper partial be my guest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back