What's new

ADV Shota [TashiKani] 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました。/ Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) (RJ203431)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSiTE:

A game about a SHOTA (no links) who is taken by succubus and transformed into an Incubus who now has to bang a bunch of really well designed and drawn girls. Like seriously I'm surprised this wasn't posted here before.

Gonna be real for a moment, the game doesn't have combat, the gameplay is you walk around gathering info about all the girls so you can get in their pants, so obviously it's not easy for non-japanese readers such as myself. It comes with a walkthrough/guide but it's a PDF and in image form so robo-translating is a pain in the ass. So here's the request, please someone translate the guide.

Here's a freebie, when you pass the prologue and the game starts there's a park with a loli and two kids, you need to get rid of the kids. Near the fountain there's a guy with a white coat that summons a penis monster, summon the monster and talk to the blonde kid and he'll leave, on the beach part of town there's a woman next to a fish and a bunch of crates, talk to her and then the other kid and he'll leave. Talk to the loli and then wait till late afternoon and bam scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gonna bump this because I'm pretty sure there was a topic about it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Also, I'll try to contribute a little bit, even though I'm fairly stuck myself.

Loli Girl (thanks to DeathByBiscuit for posting it above, I actually forgot how this one worked when replaying the beginning):
In order to get her scene, you need to get rid of her friends in the park to the north of the church.
  1. Go to the church in the early morning and talk to the two boys. They will mention things they want to see (but hell if I know enough moonspeak).
  2. To get the brown-haired boy to leave, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and talk to the woman standing by the large gathering of crates. Afterwards, return to the boy and he'll run off.
  3. The blonde kid wants to see freaky bugs, I assume. Go to the fountain place and talk to the guy in the white coat near the street to the north. He'll call a bug with a giant (censored) penis on its back. Go back to the blonde kid and he'll run off, as well.
  4. Talk to the loli and you'll get her scene. You can repeat this scene anytime by talking to her again in the park and picking the second option when the two boys are gone.
Kunoichi:
As you go east from the church (after you've finished the "tutorial" events, I believe), you need to find her hiding at different spots of the town.
  1. First, go to the tree to the right of the church where there's a hole in the fence and you'll be able to make out an odd shape at the tree. Interact with it and she'll reveal herself and flee.
  2. Second, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and head for the beach. There you'll make out an odd shadow in the sand. Walk on it, then interact with it to reveal the kunoichi again.
  3. Third, head back to the fountain and you'll see a bamboo snorkel move about. Interact with it to reveal the kunoichi yet again.
  4. Lastly, return to the beach and go to the small house at the lower end. Interact with the wallpaper until the succubus appears. Talk to her to unlock a fourth option for the interaction, which reveals the kunoichi stuck in the wall. Now, enter the house and go between the two beds to the right and inspect the lower wall there to find the kunoichi scene. From that point onward, you can have the scene as often as you like when you go to the house (by talking to the pervert and choosing the second option) - the kunoichi will remain stuck.
Ice Cream Vendor (maid in red):
You get her scene by choosing the right combination of ice cream flavors. You'll find the following three all in the shopping district in the east.
  1. Go to the bar in the evening (which is the only time where it's open) and talk to the upper left patron at the right table. He will tell you the first flavor: banana.
  2. Go to the ice cream stand during midday, when the bunny girl is occuping the vendor. She will tell you of the second flavor: cream cheese.
  3. Go to the bathroom stalls at night (the hint won't show up in the day) and enter the women's side. Then go to the right stall with the scribbles at the wall. This will tell you the third flavor: azuki.
  4. After finding these, go to the ice cream stand during the afternoon and order the three flavors. To avoid the moonspeak trap, pickバナナ for the first choice, クリームチーズ for the second choice, and あずき for the third choice. Afterwards, go between the stand and the hedge and speak to her from behind for her scene. To repeat the sence, simply go behind her again in the morning or afternoon while in incubus form (you can transform instantly by picking her second choice when talking to her from behind).
Bar Bunny:
You'll need to finish the loli girl events before going through with the bar bunny.
  1. Talk to the vendor in the southern district and choose the second option to get what I assume to be liquor.
  2. Go to the bar in the shopping district in the evening and talk to the bunny. Exhaust all of her options to get some info.
  3. Go to the Park north of the church while in incubus form and inspect the aura to the left. You'll find a fruit (papaya?) there (either get it after transforming during the loli girl scene before talking to her, or raise arousal by repeatedly inspecting the pervert on the rocking horse).
  4. Go to the researchers' house in the northern district and inspect the tree. This will net you another fruit.
  5. Go to the vendor in the southern district again and choose the third option, then the second option, and then either one. This will net you the alcohol the bunny likes.
  6. Go to the bar again and choose the new option available now that you have her stuff. Walk around until the time passes to night (or go to the toilet and pick the second option) to get her scene. After leaving, she'll be angry at you until you finish the warrior girl event. Then you can wait until night in the bar to repeat her scene.
Warrior:
For the warrior chick who lives south of the church, you'll need to finish the events of the bar bunny and the red maid beforehand.
  1. After exhausting all her conversation options, go into her house in incubus form while she's out. Inspect the shelf and the odd sculpture in the middle of her house.
  2. After you've finished the loli event, you can meet the blonde boy in the afternoon in his house, which is in the southern district. Go in while in incubus form, and you'll be able to inspect one of the pots there. This nets you a special bug.
  3. After you've finished the bunny maid events, check the door to the tavern in the shopping district at night for magic chains.
  4. Go to the vendor in the southern district and choose the second option. He will give you something poisonous (dunno what that is).
  5. Get a crepe from the red maid by picking the second option after having finished her events. (Thanks to Mick2000 for finding that part)
  6. Go into the warrior's house while she's out, and inspect the sculpture again while in incubus form to prepare the insect.
  7. Speak to the warrior while she's home, and you'll get her scene. After the subsequent events, you can repeat her scene by talking to her at the beach of the shopping district in the afternoon.

All events below cannot be accessed (to my knowledge) until you've cleared the warrior's event

Loli Girl - second scene:
Get ready for some nonsense, but this one's fairly easy to get.
  1. In the morning, go to the northern district. Between the hedge and the mansion is a narrow path you can walk through.
  2. Inspect the Mansion one step right from the center roof to trigger a scene where a naked dude runs away from the pervert lady. She will give you a dog "outfit" (if you can't find the right spot, turn into the incubus form to see the aura).
  3. At night, go to the mansion and ring the bell (the small box next to the mansion gate). The loli girl will let you in and put on the dog outfit.
  4. Walk her through the town - slowly. She will complain if you leave her too far behind. The path is without choice, so just go to the park to get her second scene. You can repeat this scene anytime by ringing at night again.
Priestess - second scene:
This scene becomes available after finishing the second scene with the loli girl - I think...
  1. Go into the church in the evening or at night and talk to the priestess. She seems upset, presumably because she saw you taking the loli "for a walk", so just go through her dialogue. Scene get. This is more or less a note that there is a second scene for her to begin with.
Slime Queen:
This one is pretty simple, so don't worry.
  1. When going to the western town exit, the warrior no longer stands there to stop you from going past the walls. Go to the forest there in the morning so you can pass the giant slimes.
  2. Go past the house on the left path and go through the conversation with the huntress. Afterwards, go further up.
  3. Simply talk to the slime and you'll get the scene. If not, try going to the bathhouse in the shopping district in the morning and check the left wall in the men's bath for a peeping hole to see the slime queen there and then try again in the forest. Afterwards, you can repeat the scene anytime by talking to her and picking the second option.

That's all I can provide for now. The scientist and priestess are part of the tutorial, so you can't really miss those scenes.

Last edited:
OP
D

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh right, forgot about the thread, there were no responses so I figure no one cared, but yeah I 100% finished the game. I'd love to share the save but the forum is being a dick.

EDIT: Here's a mega link because attachments don't work anymore

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, time for a shameless self-bump so others can see the thread. Hopefully someone can add to this "guide"...

Mick2000

Reputation score
How do you unlock Bunny maid?
Also anyone got completed guide?
keep following here from morning till evening (don't know is this mandatory or not).
go to the bar and talk to her and give her the fruit or choose the option with word パイパイ some kind like that (obtain in from the stall guy at southern town)
after she looks drunk don't leave the bar, get to the toilet and waste your time by trying all option. after that the bar will empty or close and the bunny girl kinda slept in front the entrance.
thereafter it's straight line event, you can't miss it.

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone know how to do the warrior event? (the one that always near the church who look like "Fate" jeanne d'arc)
i did everything even prepare the bug thing on sculpture inside her house, but nothing happen after.
talked to her at night inside her house either incubus form or human. even stay in her house till morning.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mick2000 Did you get the magical chains from the bar (after having finished the bunny maid events)? After getting her scene, you should be able to get the magical chains from the bar door. Also, I didn't catch onto the part where you get the fruit from the vendor in the southern district, so thanks for mentioning that! I'll retrace the steps and add that to my "guide".

Sarav And I even wrote a post in that one. Sorry about that. But honestly, I couldn't find that thread even with Google search, so I thought it was deleted for some reason.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still at a loss at how to get the bunny girl. I got the fruit in the park and gave it to the vendor.

Yet i can't trigger a scene with the bunny.

Edit: If i take the fruit and give it to the bunny girl, she gets drunk.

Not sure why but my newer save, i have the fruit but i can't give it to the bunny girl. Maybe it's rotten or something? And i can't even dispose it away.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Mick2000 Did you get the magical chains from the bar (after having finished the bunny maid events)? After getting her scene, you should be able to get the magical chains from the bar door. Also, I didn't catch onto the part where you get the fruit from the vendor in the southern district, so thanks for mentioning that! I'll retrace the steps and add that to my "guide".
well i did got the magical chain from the bunny event and all, but still can't get the warrior scene done.
for that vendor you just need to talk to him and choose the one that have word パイパイ some kind like that and he will give one to you. be advice that this one is different fruit than the one you could get from tree
(i assume this one make whoever eat it get drunk, thus why the bunny get drunk)

TsunTsun0

Reputation score
Thank you all for the help!
I somewhat found a guide

Enjoy!

Mick2000

Reputation score
took me long enough to finally figure out how to get the warrior scene (the one near church).
you need 3 item to trigger it. the insect, magical chain, and poisoned crepe.
other 2 already mentioned but the crepe here, you need the poison first tho i don't remember where i got it. the poison is 毒 so just check your inventory if you already have it.
now about the crepe, you need to buy it from the crepe lady ofc, choose the second option and it give you the poisoned crepe.
night at the warrior house, give her while in human form and there goes the event. (it might looks like she know what you up to and about to behead you but everything is alright... or maybe you miss some step)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Goddamn it, I can't believe I forgot the crepe! Thank you so much for going through the trouble of finding it out, Mick!

Mick2000

Reputation score
Inspector_Whatsup sorry for not asking permission ahead but i'm gonna use your walkthrough and improve it a bit from what i know because i find yours quite have many small error (sorry no offense intended)

so according to what i manage to get from the hint that the game give (the PDF file which you should have along inside the game folder), the game could be separated into some chapter.
there is some event you could find and complete as free event (could be done anytime you please), one that you need to done to trigger the other one, and one that progress the story or it's the story itself.

1. Beginning
basically the tutorial, there's 2 event with the church woman/nun/priestess and the scientist girl. there's no way in hell you could miss it because both are part of the tutorial and you couldn't go anywhere until you finish it.

2. Chapter 1
Free Event:
Kunoichi:
As you go east from the church (after you've finished the "tutorial" events, I believe), you need to find her hiding at different spots of the town.
  1. First, go to the tree to the right of the church where there's a space in the fence and you'll be able to interact with the tree. done so and she reveal herself.
  2. Second, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and head for the beach. There you'll make out an odd shadow in the sand. Walk on it, then interact with it to reveal the kunoichi again.
  3. Third, head back to the fountain and you'll see a bamboo snorkel move about. Interact with it to reveal the kunoichi yet again. (choice is irrelevant, result are same)
  4. Lastly, return to the beach and go to the small house at the lower end. Interact with the wallpaper until the succubus appears. Talk to her to unlock a fourth option for the interaction, which reveals the kunoichi stuck in the wall. Now, enter the house and go between the two beds to the right and inspect the lower wall there to find the kunoichi scene. From that point onward, you can have the scene as often as you like when you go to the house (by talking to the pervert and choosing the second option) - the kunoichi will remain stuck.
The exhibitionist woman (it say to investigate scribble on the alley wall and incubus form make it easy to find it, but still can't find it. still under investigation)

Trigger Event:
Loli Girl:
In order to get her scene, you need to get rid of her friends in the park to the north of the church.
  1. Go to the church in the early morning and talk to the two boys. They will mention things they want to see (but hell if I know enough moonspeak).
  2. To get the brown-haired boy to leave, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and talk to the woman standing by the large gathering of crates. Afterwards, return to the boy and he'll run off.
  3. The blonde kid wants to see freaky bugs, I assume. Go to the fountain place and talk to the guy in the white coat near the street to the north. He'll call a bug with a giant (censored) penis on its back. Go back to the blonde kid and he'll run off, as well.
  4. Talk to the loli but nothing happen, whatever you do don't leave the park! stay with her till evening (or at least till nearby guard leave). now talk to her and she start crying about how everyone always left her alone (sad actually). the succubus will appear behind you, talk to her and she turn you to incubus, now go get fruit thing (there is a hint for it) and give it to the girl. done, enjoy your scene before the police knock on your door you lolicon :v.
  5. You can repeat this scene anytime by talking to her again in the park and picking the second option when the two boys are gone.
You get her scene by choosing the right combination of ice cream flavors. You'll find the following three all in the shopping district in the east.
  1. Go to the bar in the evening (which is the only time where it's open) and talk to the upper left patron at the right table. He will tell you the first flavor: banana.
  2. Go to the ice cream stand during midday, when the bunny girl is occuping the vendor. She will tell you of the second flavor: cream cheese.
  3. Go to the bathroom stalls at night (the hint won't show up in the day) and enter the women's side. Then go to the right stall with the scribbles at the wall. This will tell you the third flavor: azuki. you need to be in incubus form so you the game will show the hint.
  4. After finding these, go to the ice cream stand during the afternoon and order the three flavors (if she say something like you don't have money, just talk to the guy near the vendor and he lend you some money). To avoid the moonspeak trap, pickバナナ for the first choice, クリームチーズ for the second choice, and あずき for the third choice. she will asking multiple time about your order so just keep answer the top one.
  5. Afterwards, go between the stand and the hedge and speak to her from behind for her scene. To repeat the sence, simply go behind her again in the morning or afternoon while in incubus form (you can transform instantly by picking her second choice when talking to her from behind).
Bar Bunny:
You'll need to finish the loli girl events before going through with the bar bunny.
  1. Talk to the vendor in the southern district and choose the second option to get what I assume to be liquor.
  2. Go to the bar in the shopping district in the evening and talk to the bunny. Exhaust all of her options to get some info.
  3. Go to the Park north of the church while in incubus form and inspect the aura to the left. You'll find a fruit (papaya?) there (either get it after transforming during the loli girl scene before talking to her, or raise arousal by repeatedly inspecting the pervert on the rocking horse).
  4. Go to the researchers' house in the northern district and inspect the tree. This will net you another fruit.
  5. Go to the vendor in the southern district again and choose the third option, then the second option, and then either one. This will net you the alcohol the bunny likes.
  6. Go to the bar again and choose the new option available now that you have her stuff. Walk around until the time passes to night (or go to the toilet and pick the second option) to get her scene. After leaving, she'll be angry at you until you finish the warrior girl event. Then you can wait until night in the bar to repeat her scene.

Final Event:
Warrior:
For the warrior chick who lives south of the church, you'll need to finish the events of the bar bunny and the red maid beforehand.
  1. After exhausting all her conversation options, go into her house in incubus form while she's out. Inspect the shelf and the odd sculpture in the middle of her house.
  2. After you've finished the loli event, you can meet the blonde boy in the afternoon in his house, which is in the southern district. Go in while in incubus form, and you'll be able to inspect one of the pots there. This nets you a special bug.
  3. After you've finished the bunny maid events, check the door to the tavern in the shopping district at night for magic chains.
  4. Go to the vendor in the southern district and choose the second option. He will give you something poisonous (dunno what that is).
  5. Get a crepe from the red maid by picking the second option after having finished her events.
  6. Go into the warrior's house while she's out, and inspect the sculpture again while in incubus form to prepare the insect.
  7. Speak to the warrior while she's home (must in human form) and there goes the event, you can repeat her scene by talking to her at the beach of the shopping district in the afternoon. but somehow at evening she will be at outside the bar, talk to her several time and she went inside so after her, just talk and inspect inside, after you leave the bar she did to and head to the beach. talk to her and she say something (probably story related), if you talk in incubus form, choose the third one and there goes the old event.

3. Chapter 2
i assume you can't start ANY event until you go the forest and do the "story event" with the slime. there you will meet the Thief?/Rouge?/Hooded Girl (she is the "final event"). just proceed and get the Slime Girl event, you can repeat just simply talk to her and choose second option. after finish, head back and the Hood Girl will block you way, talk to her and she will ask 4 item which you could obtain by complete the "trigger event" from 4 different girl.
extra: when you return to the succubus realm?/world?/dimension? it will trigger event with her automatically (citation needed, not sure if there is some specific trigger)

Trigger Event
Loli Girl - second scene (hint say she's part of "free event", but end of her event give you thing for "final event"):
Weird play ahead if you ask me (seriously i can hear police siren nearby)
  1. In the morning, go to the northern district. Behind the mansion there is a narrow path you can cross (near the guard, you can't miss it)
  2. Inspect the Mansion one step right from the center roof to trigger a scene where a naked dude runs away from the pervert lady. She will give you a dog "outfit" (if you can't find the right spot, turn into the incubus form to see the aura).
  3. At night, go to the mansion and ring the bell (the small box next to the mansion gate). The loli girl will let you in and put on the dog outfit.
  4. Walk her through the town - slowly. She will complain if you leave her too far behind. The path is without choice, so just go to the park to get her second scene. You can repeat this scene anytime by ringing at night again.
After finish the Loli Girl second event just go straight to the church and talk to her! it save your time
  1. Go into the church in the evening or at night and talk to the priestess. She seems upset, presumably because she saw you taking the loli "for a walk", so just go through her dialogue. Scene get. This is more or less a note that there is a second scene for her to begin with.
Bunny Girl - second scene:
warning: this CG really weird i tell you, weird enough to make one vomit
  1. In the evening talk to the Bunny Girl and ask for the thing or choose the 5th option (it have bracket you can't miss it)
  2. Talk to the Ice Cream Vendor and she give you something (black slime or whatever it is)
  3. Give it too the hood girl and she say that it's not right and ask to do something with it
  4. Talk to the Vendor Guy at southern district and choose the second option and he give you something
  5. Sleep till tomorrow evening (must be next day or it won't trigger) and head to the eastern district, head to the back of the bar and there goes the CG
Ice Cream Vendor (maid in red) - second scene:
simple one
  1. Go to the eastern district and head to the hot spring (under the bar, if you straight from the square where kids play you can't miss this building), must be night when the Ice Cream Vendor close
  2. Talk to the reservationist and choose the option carefully
  3. 1st bottom (グラマー), 2nd bottom (お姉さん), 3rd top (明るい), 4th bottom (攻め), last top (アンジェリカ)
  4. talk to every guy in the waiting room, after that it's your turn so just go with it
  5. enjoy the scene (that some serious flexibility she got there)

Final Event
Hood Girl
after finish all other girl event just go straight to her and give all ingredient you got, later she ask you to get out and than you need to get in to get the event. and that just it.

afterward you just need to talk to the Slime Girl and do the event but this time is different. after that it's basically one strike line event including the White Knight Lady, you can't miss it.
...the plot get thicken here

4. Chapter 3

Free Event
Hood Girl - second scene:
  1. Go to the forest late night and find the hood girl at the waterfall in front of her house
  2. interact with her and keep choosing second option, it's not repeat just keep doing it till the event start
Warrior Girl - Haven't got any yet...
Kunoichi - second scene:
alright this one is confusing, things come with a poetic clue which make it hard to understand.
  1. Meet her at the waterfall (the same one where hood girl bath) at morning. she will gone and leave something which is a clue.
  2. go to the south district... you see that giant penis behind the building? interact with it and it give you another clue.
  3. go to the east district and interact with the fountain, another clue it is.
  4. go to the children playground up to the north from the church, there's huge cactus, interact with it and another clue.
  5. go to the center part with fountain, get in the men's restroom, see something off between 2 toilet? wait, wrong girl!! at least she give another clue.
  6. finally head to the north district, there's a wagon with chicken in front of the mansion, interact with the wagon. THERE YOU ARE!!!

Trigger?/Story? Event (things get serious right here)
Scientist Girl - second scene:
  1. the laboratory are surrounded by soldier outside to inside, check the box next to the lab and it will get you to some dark and narrow room. it's just a one way and then become two. one will lead to a bed and one will lead you to something. just try and grab it and you will get some kind of ID card.
  2. when you go outside the scientist girl is naked, what a surprise. just follow her.
  3. turn out she's a homunculus create by the scientist girl. she strip you naked and run
  4. talk to 8 girl that you have bang, this is the hard part.
north district:
Kunoichi: after out of the alley she's just there naked
Loli Girl: she's in the mansion, ring the bell outside the mansion and she will come out... and closed back the door

west district:
Nun: talk to her but she won't let you pass (if you look at the tree next to the church you can see a glimpse of the homunculus under the tree, i can't seems to find a way to interact with the tree)

south district:
Hood Girl: just approach her and she will start climbing a pole

east district:
Warrior Girl: at the top of the area she block a way to the beach, after you talk with her you can't even approach her later on
Bunny Girl: at the tavern, but it's too crowded
Maid in Red: house at the top left, she's sleeping on bed, try to wake her several time but she won't awake and just kicking you instead

center
Slime Girl: she can be found playing at the center of the town playing at the (pool?)

after you interact with all 8 of the girls, return back to the ruin where you meet the homunculus girl. enjoy the event.

Story Event
White Knight - second scene:
Go to south district where people line up in front of a building, talk to the guard there...
after this it's pretty much linear, you can't be stuck and make sure you have enough time cause it's gonna be full story ride till the end.
oh btw, did you happen to think the whole game is just some eroge without single point where a truck might hit your tiny fragile heart?
after you finish the game there still 3 other event according to the pdf walkthrough in game file: your teacher, princess 2nd, exhibitionist 2nd

finally the whole walkthrough completed, credit to apocalypse00 for helping in newest post.
What written here of course not completed yet. there still some minor event which i don't know how to trigger (warrior girl 2nd, exhibitionist 1st and 2nd) or the effect it have with the story and all (ex: when you go to the castle for the first time, little conversation happen with the girl knight, caped one).

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mick2000 That's perfectly fine, I highly appreciate your effort,especially if my guide is incorrect. Due to me finding most stuff through trial and error, it's predictable I'd get stuff wrong along the way. As long as all of this leads to a guide that helps more people have fun with this game, all is well that ends well.

screwd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you Mick and Inspector for that walkthrough. I might have found how to progress in chapter 3. Maybe you have to talk to everybody to trigger this, i'm not sure.
Well, there is an entry to the basement the science-girls house (yard). It lookslike an open crate.

You'll find a letter in a a kinda hidden place there. Just find a path to the right behind the dress.

There will be an event trigered right after you'll leave this house. Well, enjoy perving the town - naked.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Inspector_Whatsup sorry for not asking permission ahead but i'm gonna use your walkthrough and improve it a bit from what i know because i find yours quite have many small error (sorry no offense intended)

so according to what i manage to get from the hint that the game give (the PDF file which you should have along inside the game folder), the game could be separated into some chapter.
there is some event you could find and complete as free event (could be done anytime you please), one that you need to done to trigger the other one, and one that progress the story or it's the story itself.

1. Beginning
basically the tutorial, there's 2 event with the church woman/nun/priestess and the scientist girl. there's no way in hell you could miss it because both are part of the tutorial and you couldn't go anywhere until you finish it.

2. Chapter 1
Free Event:
Kunoichi:
  1. First, go to the tree to the right of the church where there's a space in the fence and you'll be able to interact with the tree. done so and she reveal herself.
  3. Third, head back to the fountain and you'll see a bamboo snorkel move about. Interact with it to reveal the kunoichi yet again. (choice is irrelevant, result are same)
The exhibitionist woman (it say to investigate scribble on the alley wall and incubus form make it easy to find it, but still can't find it. still under investigation)

Trigger Event:
Loli Girl:
  4. Talk to the loli but nothing happen, whatever you do don't leave the park! stay with her till evening (or at least till nearby guard leave). now talk to her and she start crying about how everyone always left her alone (sad actually). the succubus will appear behind you, talk to her and she turn you to incubus, now go get fruit thing (there is a hint for it) and give it to the girl. done, enjoy your scene before the police knock on your door you lolicon :v.
  5. You can repeat this scene anytime by talking to her again in the park and picking the second option when the two boys are gone.
  3. Go to the bathroom stalls at night (the hint won't show up in the day) and enter the women's side. Then go to the right stall with the scribbles at the wall. This will tell you the third flavor: azuki. you need to be in incubus form so you the game will show the hint.
  4. After finding these, go to the ice cream stand during the afternoon and order the three flavors (if she say something like you don't have money, just talk to the guy near the vendor and he lend you some money). To avoid the moonspeak trap, pickバナナ for the first choice, クリームチーズ for the second choice, and あずき for the third choice. she will asking multiple time about your order so just keep answer the top one.
  5. Afterwards, go between the stand and the hedge and speak to her from behind for her scene. To repeat the sence, simply go behind her again in the morning or afternoon while in incubus form (you can transform instantly by picking her second choice when talking to her from behind).
Bar Bunny:

Final Event:
Warrior:
  5. Get a crepe from the red maid by picking the second option after having finished her events.
  7. Speak to the warrior while she's home (must in human form) and there goes the event, you can repeat her scene by talking to her at the beach of the shopping district in the afternoon. but somehow at evening she will be at outside the bar, talk to her several time and she went inside so after her, just talk and inspect inside, after you leave the bar she did to and head to the beach. talk to her and she say something (probably story related), if you talk in incubus form, choose the third one and there goes the old event.

3. Chapter 2
i assume you can't start ANY event until you go the forest and do the "story event" with the slime. there you will meet the Thief?/Rouge?/Hooded Girl (she is the "final event"). just proceed and get the Slime Girl event, you can repeat just simply talk to her and choose second option. after finish, head back and the Hood Girl will block you way, talk to her and she will ask 4 item which you could obtain by complete the "trigger event" from 4 different girl.
extra: when you return to the succubus realm?/world?/dimension? it will trigger event with her automatically (citation needed, not sure if there is some specific trigger)

Trigger Event
Loli Girl - second scene (hint say she's part of "free event", but end of her event give you thing for "final event"):
Weird play ahead if you ask me (seriously i can hear police siren nearby)
  1. In the morning, go to the northern district. Behind the mansion there is a narrow path you can cross (near the guard, you can't miss it)
After finish the Loli Girl second event just go straight to the church and talk to her! it save your time
Bunny Girl - second scene:
warning: this CG really weird i tell you, weird enough to make one vomit
  1. In the evening talk to the Bunny Girl and ask for the thing or choose the 5th option (it have bracket you can't miss it)
  2. Talk to the Ice Cream Vendor and she give you something (black slime or whatever it is)
  3. Give it too the hood girl and she say that it's not right and ask to do something with it
  4. Talk to the Vendor Guy at southern district and choose the second option and he give you something
  5. Sleep till tomorrow evening (must be next day or it won't trigger) and head to the eastern district, head to the back of the bar and there goes the CG
Ice Cream Vendor (maid in red) - second scene:
simple one
  1. Go to the eastern district and head to the hot spring (under the bar, if you straight from the square where kids play you can't miss this building), must be night when the Ice Cream Vendor close
  2. Talk to the reservationist and choose the option carefully
  3. 1st bottom (グラマー), 2nd bottom (お姉さん), 3rd top (明るい), 4th bottom (攻め), last top (アンジェリカ)
  4. talk to every guy in the waiting room, after that it's your turn so just go with it
  5. enjoy the scene (that some serious flexibility she got there)

Final Event
Hood Girl
after finish all other girl event just go straight to her and give all ingredient you got, later she ask you to get out and than you need to get in to get the event. and that just it.

afterward you just need to talk to the Slime Girl and do the event but this time is different. after that it's basically one strike line event including the White Knight Lady, you can't miss it.
...the plot get thicken here

4. Chapter 3

Nothing change much compare to first one since most of it are just simple and minor mistake, but there's a little thing about order on how to do it. all of the hint writed in japan high level kanji (hell i'm still even mistake 4 kanji of direction pole with each other). all answer lies in that PDF file, japanese expert needed.

What written here of course not completed yet. but there still many thing i still don't understand like there's a lot of many minor event which i don't know the effect it have with the story and all (ex: when you go to the castle for the first time, little conversation happen with the girl knight, caped one). moreover all this walkthrough not even cover half of the game.
note: english is not first language
I'm trying to do the Warrior knight "テイミー" but I can't seem to get the magic chains from the tavern door. I've clicked everywhere at all times of the day just to be sure. Not sure what I'm missing.
Anyone got some help here?

Thanks.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm trying to do the Warrior knight "テイミー" but I can't seem to get the magic chains from the tavern door. I've clicked everywhere at all times of the day just to be sure. Not sure what I'm missing.
Anyone got some help here?

Thanks.
it's a side event (trigger event), you need to do the bunny one
instruction are complete, just follow it properly