What's new

ADV Shota [TashiKani] 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました。/ Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) (RJ203431)

Manuli3

Reputation score
yes that one.

control panel > clock and region > region > administrative > change system locale
it should be easy... unless you're a retard (sorry)
or if it still not work than try add language keyboard at bottom right (if WIN 10) and add japanese, in hope your platform can read japanese
IF it still not work than i'm out
oh so good it works! thanks dude ...YOU ARE THE MASTER...i love you man 2323.PNG

Mick2000

Reputation score
erm... if you got the latest version, there should be complete save file included.
beside, isn't yours already complete? (judging from all SS you have posted here)

Manuli3

Reputation score
erm... if you got the latest version, there should be complete save file included.
beside, isn't yours already complete? (judging from all SS you have posted here)
i have the ver 2.2 but... i dont have that file... yu have it? share it pls

apetecan

Reputation score
Inspector_Whatsup sorry for not asking permission ahead but i'm gonna use your walkthrough and improve it a bit from what i know because i find yours quite have many small error (sorry no offense intended)

so according to what i manage to get from the hint that the game give (the PDF file which you should have along inside the game folder), the game could be separated into some chapter.
there is some event you could find and complete as free event (could be done anytime you please), one that you need to done to trigger the other one, and one that progress the story or it's the story itself.

1. Beginning
basically the tutorial, there's 2 event with the church woman/nun/priestess and the scientist girl. there's no way in hell you could miss it because both are part of the tutorial and you couldn't go anywhere until you finish it.

2. Chapter 1
Free Event:
Kunoichi:
As you go east from the church (after you've finished the "tutorial" events, I believe), you need to find her hiding at different spots of the town.
  1. First, go to the tree to the right of the church where there's a space in the fence and you'll be able to interact with the tree. done so and she reveal herself.
  2. Second, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and head for the beach. There you'll make out an odd shadow in the sand. Walk on it, then interact with it to reveal the kunoichi again.
  3. Third, head back to the fountain and you'll see a bamboo snorkel move about. Interact with it to reveal the kunoichi yet again. (choice is irrelevant, result are same)
  4. Lastly, return to the beach and go to the small house at the lower end. Interact with the wallpaper until the succubus appears. Talk to her to unlock a fourth option for the interaction, which reveals the kunoichi stuck in the wall. Now, enter the house and go between the two beds to the right and inspect the lower wall there to find the kunoichi scene. From that point onward, you can have the scene as often as you like when you go to the house (by talking to the pervert and choosing the second option) - the kunoichi will remain stuck.
The exhibitionist woman (it say to investigate scribble on the alley wall and incubus form make it easy to find it, but still can't find it. still under investigation)

Trigger Event:
Loli Girl:
In order to get her scene, you need to get rid of her friends in the park to the north of the church.
  1. Go to the church in the early morning and talk to the two boys. They will mention things they want to see (but hell if I know enough moonspeak).
  2. To get the brown-haired boy to leave, go to the shopping district in the eastern part of town and talk to the woman standing by the large gathering of crates. Afterwards, return to the boy and he'll run off.
  3. The blonde kid wants to see freaky bugs, I assume. Go to the fountain place and talk to the guy in the white coat near the street to the north. He'll call a bug with a giant (censored) penis on its back. Go back to the blonde kid and he'll run off, as well.
  4. Talk to the loli but nothing happen, whatever you do don't leave the park! stay with her till evening (or at least till nearby guard leave). now talk to her and she start crying about how everyone always left her alone (sad actually). the succubus will appear behind you, talk to her and she turn you to incubus, now go get fruit thing (there is a hint for it) and give it to the girl. done, enjoy your scene before the police knock on your door you lolicon :v.
  5. You can repeat this scene anytime by talking to her again in the park and picking the second option when the two boys are gone.
Ice Cream Vendor (maid in red):
You get her scene by choosing the right combination of ice cream flavors. You'll find the following three all in the shopping district in the east.
  1. Go to the bar in the evening (which is the only time where it's open) and talk to the upper left patron at the right table. He will tell you the first flavor: banana.
  2. Go to the ice cream stand during midday, when the bunny girl is occuping the vendor. She will tell you of the second flavor: cream cheese.
  3. Go to the bathroom stalls at night (the hint won't show up in the day) and enter the women's side. Then go to the right stall with the scribbles at the wall. This will tell you the third flavor: azuki. you need to be in incubus form so you the game will show the hint.
  4. After finding these, go to the ice cream stand during the afternoon and order the three flavors (if she say something like you don't have money, just talk to the guy near the vendor and he lend you some money). To avoid the moonspeak trap, pickバナナ for the first choice, クリームチーズ for the second choice, and あずき for the third choice. she will asking multiple time about your order so just keep answer the top one.
  5. Afterwards, go between the stand and the hedge and speak to her from behind for her scene. To repeat the sence, simply go behind her again in the morning or afternoon while in incubus form (you can transform instantly by picking her second choice when talking to her from behind).

i deleted from here on since i don't know if there's a char limit

I know it has been quite the time, so you must have already found out what to do... About the scientist's 2nd event, if you go as an incubus to the scientist's house, there's a room in the right side of the entrance. You can't see at all, but the path is still clear. There's a... letter..? at one end and a bed at the other (for what I've seen, the bed does nothing at all). After leaving the room, the scientist girl just pops out of nowhere and leaves you naked. Follow her, and after a brief chat, you are free to move around (except places blocked by unconscious soldiers) and you meet the girls along the way (I don't know if this is mandatory, nor I remember if you end up naked before or after the chat). Once you return to that place (the... garden..? behind the loli's house. There's where the exhibitionists' first event happens as well [at the top]), you trigger the event.

If you can't enter the house, try going to the park first (following the hint you left the kunoichi event at, I ended up talking to a giant cactus there, which leaves "不浄なる地にてニ輪の嗇微が狂い咲く", If i wrote it well. I don't know about kanji, so I just used the translator and looked for any kind of place with dirt (which also led me to the white-heared girl's underwear, inside the forest's cave's entrance))

I know there's a save file, I just want to play It myself.

[EDIT: About the kunoichi]
I don't know If she was there the whole time or If i did something for her to be there, but she's at the... wagon? the wooden vehicle at the right of the loli's house (something perhaps unrelated perhaps not to it: the exhibitionist was hiding inside the men's bathroom in the middle district and left after finding her)

Last edited:

ben90vt

Reputation score
hello man anybody know how to download ver 2.2 of this game, please help me
, thanks

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but i'm finding it damn near impossible to get the warrior, I did everything in the guide the guys above posted but i'm still getting a message that I need something more and I don't understand it, i'm on 2..2

EDIT: Gah nevermind apparently you had to wait a day, that's really unintuitive.

Last edited:

TRESOR1er

Reputation score
Hi !

If you are interested, I have done a full guide for all the scenes of the game (on wordpad), but it's in french ^^"

"Rosenakahara" you have to do every scenes whit the four other personage (little girl, bunny girl, priest and red-haired girl)

Did you go get a pancake to the red haired girl, before going to see the green-haired knight in her house ?

Excuse me for my English ^^"

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the mild necro but does anyone know what the conditions for triggering hood girl's first scene? I have got the 2nd scenes for loli, priestess, bunny and ice cream girls, and when i talk to the hood girl she accepts 2 ingredients, and then the dialogue goes back to the 4 questions and an exit option. How many ingredients am i supposed to have, and who do i get them from?

Mick2000

Reputation score
if my walkthrough correct (test it from my gameplay), the hood girl ask for 4 ingredient which you can obtain from completing 4 trigger event: loli girl, priestess, bunny, and maid in red, all of them are 2nd scene of their own. each would give you the ingredient for the final event (hood girl event) which you can't miss anyhow if i'm not wrong.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Argh seems like its bugged then....thanks for the info anyway

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
  1. go to the east district and interact with the fountain. this is a hard clue: "幼子が集う安息を壊す灼熱の覇王"
  2. the thing said it's on the center district but i just can't find it...
From wiki, it's park north of church(children playground), you'll find huge cactus->men's toilet in center park, interact with text between 2 doors->talk to box/wagon?? under chicken in north map.
Torou(Scientist girl)
Go to her house in north->interact with box right outside the house, it'll lead to underground->search for membership card(会員証)->Follow the event->Talk to 8 girls across the map(interact with mansion's bell for loli)->return to ruin right next to mansion.
Go to south map talk to guard and follow the event

About dating post end game from pdf, there is onsen(brotel??) scene+after date scene
-Loli- Talk to south vendor 3 times then go to male toilet in center
-ティターヘア(pink hair succubus) - Talk to black knight in bar, old man near board in center, vendor in any order
-シエール(elf) - Talk to black knight in bar, south vendor, Rami(new cat girl) (in my case, it is bug)
-トロウ(black hair scientist) - Talk to priest, bunny girl, ice cream seller in any order

Mick2000

Reputation score
From wiki, it's park north of church(children playground), you'll find huge cactus->men's toilet in center park, interact with text between 2 doors->talk to box/wagon?? under chicken in north map.
Torou(Scientist girl)
Go to her house in north->interact with box right outside the house, it'll lead to underground->search for membership card(会員証)->Follow the event->Talk to 8 girls across the map(interact with mansion's bell for loli)->return to ruin right next to mansion.
Go to south map talk to guard and follow the event

About dating post end game from pdf, there is onsen(brotel??) scene+after date scene
-ティターヘア(pink hair succubus) - Talk to black knight in bar, old man near board in center, vendor in any order
-シエール(elf) - Talk to black knight in bar, south vendor, Rami(new cat girl) (in my case, it is bug)
-トロウ(black hair scientist) - Talk to priest, bunny girl, ice cream seller in any order
thank you very much sir, now the walkthrough is almost completed, only missing small free event.

walkthrough updated, check page one if you stuck in the game, it's now completed

ANTagonist

Reputation score
One day, a hero will translate it and share that translation.

Mick2000

Reputation score
if you asking what to do with that naked old man on top of the wall then the answer is "nothing".
assuming you just finish the event with the scientist girl homunculus (clone of herself) because the entire ruckus with that naked man seems to happen right after the event with scientist girl. your next objective is go to the south district and find a building with many people lining up in front of the building, talk to the guard.

tl;dr, ignore that creepy naked man, just go to the southern district and talk to the guard near a building with lot of people lining.

SK203

Reputation score
What do I have to do here?
View attachment 34746
Give the mosaic to the old man in the men's bath
He will give you a Walnut, give it to Ciel (blonde girl in the forest)
She gives you a Mixer, give it to the shopkeeper in the south district
The shopkeeper gives you money, give it to the shopkeeper near the crepe shop in the east

Give the item to the naked man, he will give you a mask. Use this mask on the wooden horse in the cave to get Warrior girl (Teimi) 2nd scene

Wendal

Reputation score
So I've managed to finish the game, but for the life of me I have no idea how the post game dating system works.

None of this works for me, whenever I talk to any of these NPCs I get generic dialogue, so there must be a flag I haven't hit. I've talked to the onsen staff and gotten an OK for couples, but I haven't unlocked a few scenes, like the second elf or princess scene.

Edit: Got it, just had to find all 10 panties.

Last edited: