What's new

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys! So the new game Succubus Academy came out, tried to patch it, everything went successfully. But after the game start there is no Clip Logger window :(
Is there is something I am missing?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi guys! So the new game Succubus Academy came out, tried to patch it, everything went successfully. But after the game start there is no Clip Logger window :(
Is there is something I am missing?
Just move the JS folder into the www folder, then (after patching) COPY it (JS folder) into the main game folder. Worked for me.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sadly, people started using MZ. Any chances for compatibility?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have you not read the previous couple of posts? You can use the patcher as is (for now, at least) with some slight file management. Maybe someone could adjust the patcher to work with MZ without any of that though.

Or are you talking about something else?

Reputation score
Does anybody know if this Libellule open sourced the code for this? The patcher has a few issues. It has an out of date version of the cheat menu and you have to do the weird workaround to get it to work with MZ games because the directory structure is different even though the actual JavaScript plugins work the same way for both MV and MZ.

He hasn't been online since Dec 2019 so I guess he isn't developing this anymore.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@libellune
TBH I use your plugin mainly for cheating, not translating. As cheat plugin installer.
Could you add an option to install only cheat plugins, no translation stuff?

akaliryze

Reputation score
@libellune
TBH I use your plugin mainly for cheating, not translating. As cheat plugin installer.
Could you add an option to install only cheat plugins, no translation stuff?
yeah cheats really good and helping

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't use it on:

Folder structure is different. I renamed some things to install the plugin. Some work, some not.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, I figured it out.
Most important things for me are speedhack and wallhack (noclip). Any idea how to add them?
I mean... You know... Spoonfeeding and whatnot blabla...
Seriously though. Someone even said you should just read the last couple of posts... :)
1621462674514.png
By the way, this works for RPGM MZ.

The I tried it on had a different folder structure than an MV game and I couldn't get it to work at first, so here's what did it:
create a www folder inside the extracted game, move the already present js folder inside, then run the program. Once that is done, move the patched js folder back into the game folder and it'll run.

Hopefully all MZ games will work like this 🙏
This doesnt work with all games, but if you copy the patched js folder into both the main and www created folder then it should work.
Thanks for your clever trick, it really helped me a lot. :)
Just move the JS folder into the www folder, then (after patching) COPY it (JS folder) into the main game folder. Worked for me.
Have you not read the previous couple of posts? You can use the patcher as is (for now, at least) with some slight file management. Maybe someone could adjust the patcher to work with MZ without any of that though.

Or are you talking about something else?
I can't use it on:

Folder structure is different. I renamed some things to install the plugin. Some work, some not.
because that's MZ not MV.
Yeah, I figured it out.
Most important things for me are speedhack and wallhack (noclip). Any idea how to add them?

crossvision

Reputation score
hey, has anyone gotten any luck in getting the text from RPG Maker MV games that have been encrypted by nw.js? I tried to use the Hook patcher (0.0.3.4) and it doesn't recognize the game.exe file. The game I tried this is the trial version of this .

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
hey, has anyone gotten any luck in getting the text from RPG Maker MV games that have been encrypted by nw.js? I tried to use the Hook patcher (0.0.3.4) and it doesn't recognize the game.exe file. The game I tried this is the trial version of this .
that one is using MZ not MV.

scallywag13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
「はい。
いいえ」

Anyone know how to add these kind of text to js plugins and block it ?
,/^はい。$/,/^いいえ$/,
This should work. Observe the commas so that they don't duplicate. (only one comma per "exception")

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does anyone know why RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4 can't hook this one?

I tried to browse the .exe file in the trial with the hook patcher but it only showed text "Not the right game executable, select the one in the directory containing also the /www/ directory".