What's new

RPG RPG Maker [RR研究会] Lost Fragments (RJ247418)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Full title: Lost Fragments -男の娘が状態異常や逆レイプで敗北するRPG-

Story:
You play as a trap - a crossdressing male - in 1 vs 1 battles against a horde of monster girls, who will be using a wide array of moves to blast, paralyze, mindcontrol, seduce, etc. you to submission.
Like their latest RPG ( ) ,MC will retaliate with physical/magical attacks.
Like , MC will start out level 99 (max), subject to level drain throughout the battles. Level should be freely adjustable - some enemies will actually be easier to win against with a lower level.

Gameplay:
An unorthodox RPG, where the traditional grinding is replaced by careful planning and strategy. All fights are designed to have their own special quirk. Winning battles unlocks new opponents.
Three different costumes (dress spheres-like) are available in the trial: Knight, Mage, Rogue. Each have different skillsets and specialties, and are swappable during battle.
4 levels of difficulty. Even the easiest one should provide a challenge. (also note, RR研究会 often features 'extra candy' for using their notorious ドM difficulty... If you're up to the task)
Defeat will lead to level-draining RoL (rape), which is escapable and does not result in a game over.

Controls:
Click and play.
F4: fullscreen
F5: reset
During holds, hover the pointer over the pink hearts. Hearts of other colors are harmful.
Click to escape after a defeat, and to escape some special hold (like the kissing one in Trial).

Fetishes/content(Trial version): Trap, Rape-on-Loss, Femdom, Kissing, Mind control, Monster Girls, Demon/Succubus, Level drain
Content will include high-res sprites for each enemy(23 in full game), with CGs for some skills/events/ailments(29 reverse rape + 13 status-related + their variations).
After the game is out, please PM a moderator if a mandatory tag was overlooked.

RR研究会 (RR Research) Ci-en:
Other games by RR研究会:

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Hentai Games.

As for your question, man is the best guess since Japanese don't seem to prescribe to this whole "gender identity" business. Though it definitely qualifies as a trap...

someonebored

Reputation score
Here's a save:

(put it in www->save)

I think I'm done with all the encounters of the story. Once you complete the game you unlock two modes: I don't understand much, but one seems to be a collection of challenges? Have yet to complete it, you can fight again certain opponents.
In the other mode you get to pick which monster you want to fight, set her level, change the background image and also the BGM.

Ah, right. You can change MC's name at any time by picking the second-to-last voice in the... Let's call it "main menu", you'll know where to click afterwards.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
I still need help to figure out what exactly is the MC's gender - I can't make heads or tails of it. o_O
Protag is male that looks female i.e trap.

So from what I can tell (through google translate) Protag is the first in the world to clear the game "Lost Fragments". This causes him to unlock some sort of Ng+extra-mode which sends him into the game. Since the protagonist in "Lost Fragments" is female he turns into a trap.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Here's a save:

(put it in www->save)

I think I'm done with all the encounters of the story. Once you complete the game you unlock two modes: I don't understand much, but one seems to be a collection of challenges? Have yet to complete it, you can fight again certain opponents.
In the other mode you get to pick which monster you want to fight, set her level, change the background image and also the BGM.

Ah, right. You can change MC's name at any time by picking the second-to-last voice in the... Let's call it "main menu", you'll know where to click afterwards.
Your save doesn't work

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't check the save, but it should probably include both "\www\save\file1.rpgsave" and "\www\save\global.rpgsave"
The global one is created automatically - follow Dood's advice if you're missing it, for some reason.

I didn't reach 100% yet (missing at least the 'Master Thief' mission) but there's at least 1 hidden girl.
I met "portal girl" (similar to the summoner in ) on my 11th fight in the gauntlet. She's a handful...

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there is a new game out whit simular settings to this one. out on dlsite atm

HIHIbroster

Reputation score
It is a weird question to ask... but can anyone tell me what file should I delete to remove the dick ?