I can´t move anything = /

I come to the Menu but nothing moves = (

What should I do? = /

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Eryona Action

Untitled.jpg
When I try to open up the game, this happens. Can someone please help me with it?

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eryona Action

Sry but,

I can´t move anything = /

I come to the Menu but nothing moves = (

What should I do? = /
If you have a controller plugged in, sometimes it reads the controller instead of your keyboard. I unplugged my controller and it worked after that.
Just a thought.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was going to point out that pretty sure it was, since last post here is from 3 years ago... but... that upload page has new content? I don't spot any complete copy of the game uploaded on it, just individual updates of maps and art/voice resources. Would be a nightmare to collect them all from scratch.

Still, it's neat to see that there really is some people still working on an 14 year old RPG Maker 2k game. Even Violated Heroine has been abandoned.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy shit is this old.
But gold.
If this is the one i remember, since even the mega link of our saviour a few posts back has fell, and i'm not sure but i think RyonaRPG, which is the only one with recent posts, is a different game.
Am i mistaken?

EDIT: Apparently and from what i can understand there is RyonaRPG and RyonaSaga which now has the character from ERyonaAction (The girl with the axe and armor/helmet?). There is a page for "core" versions, and that other thing is an updates uploads dumpster. Can't get any core version to work yet, as either i get an error pointing to line 20 (27 on some updates) of a random file, or it just crashes and closes.
But goddamn i'm going to keep trying as apparently they've implemented some of Hinayua_R18 Sana's sprites from Fortune Summoners, and boy that'd be great to see

EDIT 2: You just need to download and extract both of the following files in the same folder:
core0127
core0121
(I have no idea what purpose serves the file below the last one, the " その2 " one)
Link: dev.rsaga.org/core/

The character from ERyonaAction is named Aria.

EDIT 3: whelp...this is...not a sidescroller

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just remembered that Inui/inuFactory has the link to the latest version of EryonaAction on his blog. Might as well just drop the link to the Google Drive link to it here.

Bluepatunia

Reputation score
I just remembered that Inui/inuFactory has the link to the latest version of EryonaAction on his blog. Might as well just drop the link to the Google Drive link to it here.

I apologize for asking, but is there a way for it to run on windows 10? It says the file is corrupted when I try to run the ".exe".

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I apologize for asking, but is there a way for it to run on windows 10? It says the file is corrupted when I try to run the ".exe".
Works on my machine
Try re downloading again
Also try installing vc redists, directx, and all that shit
When i ran it i got a prompt that auto installed direct play too, so there's that too