What's new

ACT [RSaga Dev] Eryona Action

Rain

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eryona Action

New Version

what they had to say about it (After it was mangled by translation..)
"No additional Eryona elements. Warehouse system and implement"

What I have to say about it..
Seems there is nothing much new, but another menu has become accessible. You can't do anything in it though, from what I've seen...

OP
S
Reputation score

looks like they are cancelling it :(

i just downloaded the latest version off the warehouse

instead of a program, it's a bunch of 3d pictures and a japanese text file. google translates the text file to this:

The creator ERyonaAction Inui.
You must first apologize to everyone in the beginning.
And this degree持Chimashi, ERyonaAction and will also be discontinued once the production.
During the abysmally may come as who look forward, over the development period of more than six months also
Kita Naka empower emotional attachment to the game, but I also have very bothers me,
Results in one's own thought, ERyonaAction is once and will also be frozen.

Poser reason is there to stop buying.
Originally, ERyonaAction I was thinking to buy a soft material for the monster,
I attribute that was my model in the middle of it.
Say the affair is in possession, if such a thing to stop the production, or were not in the sense of flux following the completion of the game
If you have any complaints that I think it is reasonable.
However, what the patient really want, what I can continue to make the game think it is also not mandatory
Decision and gave them this time.

Also making some side reasons.
Feel the real Poser, 3D are still better than girls custom made, and easy to use.
And, Poser and 3D at will from the two bundles of straw sandals compatible software that does not work custom girl
Poser is a wide spread of production that went on this one better.
Here's an example and, if continued use of two incompatible software, such as when the grab attack
Not only 2D images overlap only became director.
While focusing on this one case is Poser, 3D twist them in every state, that renders the result
Will allow a more natural direction.

As mentioned above, and personal preference reasons, reasons sided game production, ERyonaAction will discontinue production
Production will help us enter into a new game.
The hand is very sorry indeed, thank you you please forgive me.

Folder in his next picture, and the heroine of the following settings I have a simple txt.
Please take a look if you'd Zehi.

2009/09/13
Inui

the 3D pictures are still pretty hot though...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

looks like they are cancelling it :(

i just downloaded the latest version off the warehouse

instead of a program, it's a bunch of 3d pictures and a japanese text file. google translates the text file to this:

The creator ERyonaAction Inui.
You must first apologize to everyone in the beginning.
And this degree持Chimashi, ERyonaAction and will also be discontinued once the production.
During the abysmally may come as who look forward, over the development period of more than six months also
Kita Naka empower emotional attachment to the game, but I also have very bothers me,
Results in one's own thought, ERyonaAction is once and will also be frozen.

Poser reason is there to stop buying.
Originally, ERyonaAction I was thinking to buy a soft material for the monster,
I attribute that was my model in the middle of it.
Say the affair is in possession, if such a thing to stop the production, or were not in the sense of flux following the completion of the game
If you have any complaints that I think it is reasonable.
However, what the patient really want, what I can continue to make the game think it is also not mandatory
Decision and gave them this time.

Also making some side reasons.
Feel the real Poser, 3D are still better than girls custom made, and easy to use.
And, Poser and 3D at will from the two bundles of straw sandals compatible software that does not work custom girl
Poser is a wide spread of production that went on this one better.
Here's an example and, if continued use of two incompatible software, such as when the grab attack
Not only 2D images overlap only became director.
While focusing on this one case is Poser, 3D twist them in every state, that renders the result
Will allow a more natural direction.

As mentioned above, and personal preference reasons, reasons sided game production, ERyonaAction will discontinue production
Production will help us enter into a new game.
The hand is very sorry indeed, thank you you please forgive me.

Folder in his next picture, and the heroine of the following settings I have a simple txt.
Please take a look if you'd Zehi.

2009/09/13
Inui

the 3D pictures are still pretty hot though...
It was and is a one man project, the major problems he had run into was he felt he didn't have the artistic talent to create new content, at least that's what I remember...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gahd... That sucks... I was looking forward to this very promising game to.

OP
S
Reputation score

It was and is a one man project, the major problems he had run into was he felt he didn't have the artistic talent to create new content, at least that's what I remember...
it can't be just one dude... i mean that warehouse moves and updates way faster than that. maybe he's just really dedicated. or maybe it's cuz he's japanese cuz rumor has it that they're smart people over there

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Have ye not heard of Zun?!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

it can't be just one dude... i mean that warehouse moves and updates way faster than that. maybe he's just really dedicated. or maybe it's cuz he's japanese cuz rumor has it that they're smart people over there
I believe the warehouse itself is for many who work on projects to upload, but that doesn't mean all the projects are worked on together by everyone who upload there.

OP
S
Reputation score

I believe the warehouse itself is for many who work on projects to upload, but that doesn't mean all the projects are worked on together by everyone who upload there.
ohhhh that makes a lot more sense.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

My soul has been broken at this news.

Thank you.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was gonna have enemies that make you pregnant to. :( And Satan knows I'm a fan of preggy...

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Man.........I don't know wat to say
Before now, I have been checking the RSaga Developers Warehouse website for an update on ERyona Action as well as ROA but this is very disappointing

Eryona Action had so much potential, great graphics, fluid animations, an equip/item list, stats, and an orgasm bar (that's wat i call it anyways). And besides this, it had the elements of an online game (adventure game with combos maybe even multiple later, the type of game i would play even if it had no sexual actions).

Well, I hope they don't decide on cancelling ROA because I havent found an update for it for about a month. If this is cancelled, I'll go sulk somewhere...........then find another hentai game XD

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Can somebody reupload this game please?
The game never really made it past the technical demo stage and has already been canceled. Save yourself some time and memory space and don't bother downloading it.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

will continue the game?
Necro derp.

No he will not continue this game, this was his first game(?) ever which basically was just for testing purposes.

He dropped that project and started on NanoCrisis,
which he made 4 stages on i think.

Then he scrapped that one and started on Hounds of the blade, which you can find on the first page in the hentai game section.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know any info about the ryonarpg thats being posted on the warehouse? seems like there doing something with it and if they have it in game form i would like it plz

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryonarpg was sort of like the game before VH (although i think the teams were unrelated), I remember it being really hard to play and understand, and at the time most of the events were all in the text (which is why everyone thought VH girl was amazing when that was released)

The same team that made Ryonarpg also made that fighting game with the manta rays

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

saw someone mention this game in another thread.
I still have it so I thought I'd throw it up for people to get if they want it.
wow... you are not a necromancer, you are a legit resurrector, like a hentai jesus xD.
thanks for the link.