What's new

RPG Maker RTP Ero-Adventures v0.0.2

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello everyone,
is our pleasure to introduce you the first release of one of our new games, RTP Ero-Adventures.

Download Link

Important Note: Due to an error on our end. There is an error of missing fonts. But in that same link if you scroll down a bit you can find the link to the fonts. Sorry for the troubles. It'll be fixed in the next version.

This game is completely free, but as you can expect, Patrons will have their advantages, such as early access, private information or extra content.

About the Game

RTP Ero-Adventures is a classical JRPG, with its villages, dungeons, turn-based combat and fantasy story set in a world full of perverts ^^U.

This game, which is a parody of the RPG Maker itself and its infamous RTP, pretends to be simple, direct, with many sex scenes and on top of all to be full of funny moments.

Story

The story revolves around Eric, a young orphan from father and abandoned by his mother at the age of 5, who since childhood loses control and turns into Berserk mode when he gets angry.

After fighting in a recent war, Eric decides to leave the army, due to an annoying incident, and return to his hometown, Balangai, with the intention of setting up his own business.

Eric intentions are to be a mercenary who works in exchange for sex, what this can cause in a not too distant future only the RTP knows.

Gameplay

As stated above, RTP Ero-Adventures is a classic JRPG and as such is played.

The battles are not random but the enemies will be on the map giving you the possibility to flee from them if you want. As for the battle system itself, it is semi-active time battle-system and in addition to the attacks and magics skills, a classic in this genre, you’ll also have a good collection of erotic attacks.

To have some gameplay variety, small puzzles will be includes, aswell as some QTEs and even some mini-games.

Erotic Content

The artistic style that we have chosen this time is 2D drawings, forgetting about , our previous game. The characters will be represented in a chibi style, to further enhance the humorous tone of the game.

In this mission there are a couple of vanilla (in terms of content) boy x girl sex scenes, but throughout the game, we will experiment with various fetishes and couples as we previously did with , but in this case any kind of fetish will be represented from a humoristic point of view.

Support

The best way to support us is to become our . Even a dollar helps us grow and create more and better games.

Also your feedback and the report of any bug that you may encounter helps us a lot.

And finally, don’t forget to share this post so more and more people find about our games.

A little final note: Please note that some of the features are still in development as this is the first released version of the game. There are other features that are story-related that won’t be available until we reach that specific point on the story for example the H-Techs.

Screenshots

Will keep this topic updated with any info related to this project.
Hope you like it :D

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RTP Ero-Adventures

Error launching the game:

Unable to find VL Gothic Font

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Check the Patreon link and scroll down a bit, there's another link for the font.

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was able to find the font via a Google search, as apparently it's a fairly common problem for RPG Maker games. However, a player shouldn't have to put forth that effort to play the demo.

So, I played part of the way through and here are some impressions:

* Is there a point to packaging a self-extracting executable inside of a rar file? Seems redundant, and I doubt it makes the download significantly smaller.

* I found the map to be a little too crowded. In the city, too many people, houses and other obstacles, same as in the woods.

* I appreciate what's being attempted with the fighting system, but I found it very, very frustrating and didn't enjoy it. I like a slow pace of play, including combat, and I like having time to mull over my options for attack and defense--or healing if need be. This system doesn't give me that time.

I got to the showdown between the hero and the soldiers, and quit halfway through the fight because I wasn't having fun.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was able to find the font via a Google search, as apparently it's a fairly common problem for RPG Maker games. However, a player shouldn't have to put forth that effort to play the demo.

So, I played part of the way through and here are some impressions:

* Is there a point to packaging a self-extracting executable inside of a rar file? Seems redundant, and I doubt it makes the download significantly smaller.

* I found the map to be a little too crowded. In the city, too many people, houses and other obstacles, same as in the woods.

* I appreciate what's being attempted with the fighting system, but I found it very, very frustrating and didn't enjoy it. I like a slow pace of play, including combat, and I like having time to mull over my options for attack and defense--or healing if need be. This system doesn't give me that time.

I got to the showdown between the hero and the soldiers, and quit halfway through the fight because I wasn't having fun.
Thank you for playing the game and giving feedback!

As @Omnikuken pointed (thank you for that), you can find the link to the fonts in the same link as the game. you just had to read a bit below the link to the game. It was an error while testing the game. We deleted the wrong compiled game and uploaded one without the fonts included. That will be fixed in the next version.
About your points:

* The compressing process to a .rar file has nothing to do with reducing the size of the game but with the problems with the shitty free antivirus out there preventing people from downloading a .exe file. To avoid such a problem we put the games inside a rar.

* About the crowded maps. Well it can't be helped. That's how the designer designed it (I'm not that one fyi xD). But I find it to be like the classic jrpgs are. But that's just what I think :p

* Sorry to hear that. So you preffer a paused battle system? You mean when it's your turn you just can take a look at every command while everything else is paused? I think we can add that. So please stay tuned for an update on that ;)

I'm feeling a bit bad right now cause of that one single star rating :( xD

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you plan on going even more meta and doing sprite sex stuff?

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you plan on going even more meta and doing sprite sex stuff?
We're interested on it. I think it could be cool. It will be affected by the success nonetheless. But I really want to have that on the game :D

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I gave this a try, but my first impression is pretty bad. If it takes twice as long to fight a random encounter in your system, you are doing something wrong. Especially since there's basically no tactical depth. Sex scenes also take like 5 times longer than they should.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I gave this a try, but my first impression is pretty bad. If it takes twice as long to fight a random encounter in your system, you are doing something wrong. Especially since there's basically no tactical depth. Sex scenes also take like 5 times longer than they should.
Sorry to hear that.
But I must've missed the duration time table where the times for everything are standarized. I thought that was a developer choosing but that must be me thinking wrongly.
Anyways I think 2/3 attacks to kill random enemies at the start of the game is not too much (2/3 attacks were necessary to kill shinra soldiers in the beginning of FFVII just to put an example).
I didn't played every classic jrpg game but in every one of them (the ones I've played) there was no tactical depth at the start. That's something that comes with the progression on the game and on the characters.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The battles are sssslllllooooowwwww. They are the thing I like the least in the demo. Especially since attacking is the only option the player has. It just takes a needlessly long time to kill a simple slime (especially if you miss or the slime evades the attack).

I think it was already mentioned, but the village map is a little too crowded, with not enough space to go around. This makes it easy to find yourself blocked, for example by an NPC that is standing right in front of the door you are trying to enter. It was actually faster to enter a building and go back out (thus resetting NPC positions) than to wait for the NPC blocking my path to move and clear the way.

I'm... not sure what to think. The demo is just so short that it's hard to get an impression about the game.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But I must've missed the duration time table where the times for everything are standarized. I thought that was a developer choosing but that must be me thinking wrongly.
Alright, try fighting 10 random encounters in the following:
1. Your game.

Or if you try just one, go with number 4. It's basically all RTP default resources. You have slowed down the default RPG maker battles and made them less tactically interesting. That's going to be a huge turnoff for players with previous experience playing these kinds of games.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The battles are sssslllllooooowwwww. They are the thing I like the least in the demo. Especially since attacking is the only option the player has. It just takes a needlessly long time to kill a simple slime (especially if you miss or the slime evades the attack).

I think it was already mentioned, but the village map is a little too crowded, with not enough space to go around. This makes it easy to find yourself blocked, for example by an NPC that is standing right in front of the door you are trying to enter. It was actually faster to enter a building and go back out (thus resetting NPC positions) than to wait for the NPC blocking my path to move and clear the way.

I'm... not sure what to think. The demo is just so short that it's hard to get an impression about the game.
We're taking note about this. And we'll try to fix it for the next version.

About the village, I'm thinking about adding a system where you can just kick out npcs out of the way so they can't block your way.

Yeah the first mission is really short (even more if your don't find the extra scene) but we really wanted to get something out for the past month and that's why we decided to only include the first mission. It will be expanded over the time (even the version 0.0.2 will some more gameplay)

Alright, try fighting 10 random encounters in the following:
1. Your game.

Or if you try just one, go with number 4. It's basically all RTP default resources. You have slowed down the default RPG maker battles and made them less tactically interesting. That's going to be a huge turnoff for players with previous experience playing these kinds of games.
Ok, now I think I understand what you meant. It's not about the difficulty of the enemies or their HP (or low Eric's STR) but the time it gets to have a turn, as user moonblack also said, right?

In a default rpg maker battle system, there's no time in between turns. It's just a turn player -> turn enemy -> player, etc. Adding an action time factor made the battle slower because of the parameter Speed at the beggining of the game.
We took note of that too and appart from adding an option to configure how fast (and that will be really fast xD) you want the battle turns to be, we'll also be changing the way the turns are analyzed so it always maintains the same flow no matter what the overall speed parameter can get through the game. So this way it'll just get the overall speed of the current battle and make the turns flow adapt to it.

OP
VersusX

VersusX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RTP Ero-Adventures v0.0.2

Hey everyone!
It's a been a long time since the last update in here (frequent updates can be follow via , , , ).

Version 0.0.2 has a release date!

It took longer than what we expected but here it is finally :)

6-3-2017

This date is for Patreon members with Crocodile tier (higher tier Patrons already got the new version). 3 weeks after that, the lowest tier Patrons, Pidgeon will get access to it. And then after that the public release will come.

Here is the full changelog for this version:

-Bugfix: Included the Fonts within the game.

-Bugfix: The corpses of the dead soldiers in Langug Cave shown corpses of other characters.

-Bugfix: A passability problem on the worldmap that lets you pass over the Kalasanga Woods is now fixed.

-Bugfix: The save/load menu background image changed to fix a little visual problem with the number of the slots.

-Bugfix: The quest system had a bug that made impossible to add new quests if you were using an existing saved game.

-Bugfix: The rare bug causing the animations not playing correctly in some PCs.

-Change: Added the overlay effect of the game to the animations too. To make them more graphically consistent.

-Change: The way that the turn duration is calculated on the battle system is now changed to take into account the average agility of all the characters in battle.

-Change: Eric has now a couple of skills from the beginning to give a little more of variety to the battles.

-Change: Reduced considerably the cast time for the skills.

-Change: Improved the 'navigation' through Balangai and Kalasanga woods. Made some walkable areas a little bit bigger and some of the NPCs are now in a fixed position to avoid path-blocking.

-Changed: The main menu background image to fit a new option added.

-Added: A system to push NPCs (like in Seiken Densetsu 3) when they block your way. We hope that with this and the previously mentioned changes no one else will get stuck in Balangai anymore. ^^

-Added: A menu with some battle configs related to the speed and the way the turns are calculated.

-Added: A little sub-mission on Balangai with a short CG.

-Added: A little sub-mission on Kalasanga Woods with a short CG.

-Added: An event on Kalasanga Woods where Eric talks about the battle config menu.

As you can see with this changelog we didn't add any new story progress within this version, this is because we focused on adding and fixing problems based on people's feedback. New story progress will be added with 0.0.3.

Last edited: