What's new

Rules and Char Sheets

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Possible Rule Changes

Hrm... I see no reason not to implement #1, as long as submission still is only mandatory when both stats are 0.

Number two... I guess it doesn't really make any practical difference? Either your clothes come after DEF is gone but before CONST is started... or they come before CONST is started and after DEF is gone. And if you submit to skip the DEF presumably you also remove your clothes.

Other number two? Well, you're already doing it so I don't see why not make it official. Seems odd that const can't recover from resting (what's the logic behind that?) but I don't see any problem with chance of encounter or 1 point recovered per rest action (as opposed to 2 points, 1 def + 1 const).

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess the difference lays with the fact that Def is your physical endurance, while Const is your mental state.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, so does that mean that constitution is more important and enemies can either do 7 damage through def and constitution or just go through w/e you have in cont? Or do they have to do anything extra if you still have def left. Cuz I think I might have chosen stats a bit differently at that.

If that's the case, than what would be the downside of having a character of 0 def 7 cont?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Rules and Char Sheets

Name: Casey Jones.
Apparent age: 19.
Brief physical/personality description: Casey has long blond hair and red eyes, she is a quick and strong person, although her constitution is lacking. She is an energetic and short tempered girl. Can tend to leap before she looks. Plays a lot of baseball and works at a gas station.
Defense: 4
Constitution: 3

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Named Guinevere by parents who clearly had no idea what they were getting themselves into, her first accomplishment was convincing everyone but her parents that 'Gwen' was her given name. Her most recent was convincing her boyfriend that being woken was a strap-on had just been a nightmare. In between lay shelves of track and softball awards, and a drivers license with the name "Gwen", revoked only once, for racing (she won).

At age 22, her short-term plans include an MBA and a less squeamish boyfriend. Her long term plans for both are more ambitious and less what one might call "plans".

Gwen is a tall, athletic brunette with average looks, slightly disappointing breasts, and a competitive, dominant personality. She's no stranger to sex, and usually ends her relationships by being too willing to experiment. She's described more often as 'devious' then 'smart', but pressed anyone who knows her well would admit either. She's certainly smart enough to know when to back down, and devious enough to make it look like she never stepped up to the plate, and as a result she has a perhaps inflated reputation of being completely unbeatable.

edit: doh, knew I forgot something...

Defense: 3
Constitution: 4

Last edited:
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Thankie!

Last edited:

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Clara.
Sex: Female.
Apparent age: 18.
Brief physical/personality description: Clara has average peach skin and blue eyes. She has shoulder length blond hair. She is 5'6 in height and 127 pounds in weight. The girl is a bit timid, and will tend to use tactics instead of brute force to get past obstacles. She's been known to act and play dumb in order to get past people. She's a fairly kind girl and far from cruel, meaning she would rarely ever finish someone off if given the opportunity.
Defense:4
Constitution:3

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Meeka
Sex: Female.
Apparent age: 21
Brief physical/personality description: Meeka is a shy, timid, and mousey girl. She has long blonde tresses, blue eyes, c-cup breasts, and a "girl next door" kind of figure. She currently attends school at the College of Staten Island and is trying to become a nurse through that college's excellent nursing program. She is a virgin and is even too embarassed to finger herself let alone let a partner touch her. She is very intelligent and well read but does not do well in social situations and tries to avoid most physical activity.
Defense:4
Constitution:3

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Rielle
Sex: Female
Physical Description :

Is seen wearing a pair of skintight pink booty shorts - and a matching carnation pink halter that clings tight to her top half - a little heart-shaped cut in the front of her halter. Two long, defined legs are decorated with ankle-high socks, and a pair of extremely tactile black shoes designed for combat. Ebony black hair lines her eyes - layered in a little short bob, sapphire blue eyes highlighting her features.

Mental Description: A soldier at heart, Rielle served time in girls wrestling in high school - and continued on at it in college. She went on to learn a decent amount of tae-kwon do, with only a fatal flaw..being a closet pervert. She tended to lose matches sparring, getting "distracted"..though, despite being talented, and decently intelligent, getting her mind out of the gutter tends to be the biggest adversary she has.
Defense: 4
Constitution: 3

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Yuri
Apparent age: 18
Brief physical/personality description: Long purple hair, brown eyes, large pink bow, pink scarf, green sleeveless top, black tights with with a red top, and red shoes. Virgin
Stats total = 7
Defense: 3.5
Constitution: 3.5

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Name: Naomi
Sex: Female
Physical Description :

Wearing loose and stretchy black pants, silk panties, a button-up black and red sweater and a very flexible bra!

Naomi is an optimistic, promiscuous type. Being a stay-at-home woman, videogaming and many day spent at a gym help round out her days as a pharmacist. She is not a closet pervert - though tends to live a private life.

Defense: 2

Constitution: 5

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

You guys do realize this is essentially dead, right?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I do now that Pheonix told me. :(

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is it dead? What happened? It seemed to be going so well. T.T

I do like the system and choices, eheh. If i knew their method about it, I'd j ust pick it up. >.<

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why is it dead? Technically it isn't, but gator hasn't updated in more then 2 months.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Crazy times in my life, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry :(