What's new

Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

Vira felt the young mage tense up slightly as she responded, just for a moment. "Oh, good. I was just wondering. I don't know much about you for a traveling companion, much what a... lover."

Somehow both women managed to contain themselves for hours, until the nightmare finally came to an abrupt stop. In the early evening light, Vira could see what was clearly the outskirts of Celesis rearing out of the jungle in front of them. It was a bit of a surprise, but in the flat and thickly-forested jungle there was never much chance of spotting it from any sort of distance. Still, Vira would have expected a little more warning. The sounds of a city full of people might not have been enough to break through her concentration at not more then feeling up Rachel for the entire journey, but... there still weren't any sounds except those of the jungle. The nighmare turned to look at the two women with a glint in its one visible eye, and Rachel shirked out of the way, hopping off the horse, leaving its gaze firmly on Vira. The young mage blushed at seeing its great member again, now fully erect, but didn't seem to have noticed anything else out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Hmm...I could say the same about you, ‘Lady’ Almoth,” Vira replied teasingly, referencing the formal introduction the young mage had given her way back when they’d first set off together, and the noble status that it at least hinted at. “Perhaps once I’ve spoken to my Master and I’ve been debriefed, we can finally have a normal, peaceful night alone...at my house...and we can have nice...long...talk...” the Night Elf cooed, the double entendre the last thing she said before finally deciding to focus on the journey to Celesis, no matter how much her body screamed at her to slake her arousal.

The sun was beginning to sink in the skies, signaling the evening’s approach when the two women arrived at their destination, the Nightmare’s somewhat abrupt stop coming to a bit of a surprise to Vira as she saw outskirts of Celesis through the thick jungle foliage. It wasn’t so much that they had arrived early that caught Vira off guard, that was the purpose of summoning the steed in the first place, it was the lack of any real sound coming from the city that puzzled her. The noise from a bustling city full of people was something that tended to carry for a good ways, even into the jungle, and the fact that there wasn’t any, except for the sounds of the jungle, was...odd.

Before she could put any thought into it, however, Vira felt the Nightmare shift slightly underneath her before noticing that it was now looking back at her and Rachel. When the blonde woman dismounted, the demonic steed’s gaze was left focused squarely on Vira, who simply smirked back at the mighty stallion and the glint in his eye. “Well then, looks like we made it safely. Well done,” the Night Elf praised, lightly brushing the demonic horse as she slid off onto the ground. “Now then, for your ‘payment’,” she said, glancing down between the Nightmare’s hind legs again as she stepped towards its face, getting her first good look at its now fully erect size.

“Oh, wow~” Vira cooed, genuinely a bit surprised at the demonic horse’s cock’s length and girth. “You’re so big~” she finished her praise, sensually stroking the Nightmare on either side of his head as she did so. ‘He’s bigger than I thought he’d be...’ she thought to herself, feeling herself growing wet again beneath her already dampened panties. “So then...Stud... How do you want me?” Vira finally asked, her voice growing low and raspy with arousal as she spoke. “...On the grass on all fours? Or maybe up against a tree...?”

“Oh, and Rachel?” the Night Elf added, passing a glance towards her lover. “Feel free to...ah...join in, if you’re so inclined,” she said, shivering with anticipation as she spoke. “Remember that night at the inn? I know how turned on you get from such mighty beasts as this one... Just like me...” she finished, hinting at the young mage’s apparent interest in such things based on her erotic shadow-puppet show that night at the inn, among other things.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Round 1:
Perception (Vira, Rachel, Nightmare): failure.
Rachel is stunned by her orgasm.
The Nightmare and Vira both orgasm.
Pregnancy: Vira is pregnant with a Nightmare.
Grapple (grabber1): Auto-success
Slime damage (grabber1): 5

Grabber2 approaches Vira and the Nightmare.

Round 2:
Grapple check (Rachel vs Grabber1): Grabber1 wins.
Vira is stunned by her orgasm.
Casting (Rachel): Auto-success
To-Hit (Rachel): 42+1 = 43 v 40 -> Hit!
Damage (Rachel): (2+6)*2 = 16
The Nightmare vanishes back to Hell.
Grabber1 multi-penetrates Rachel.
PP damage (grabber1->Rachel): 4,4,7,7 + 9 = 31 -> Rachel orgasms!
PP damage (Rachel->grabber1): 3,5,5,2 + 9 = 24 -> Grabber1 orgasms!
Pregnancy: ???
HP damage (Rachel): 4
Slime damage (Grabber1): 8
Grapple (Grabber2): auto-success.
Slime damage (Grabber2): 7

"I, ah... " Rachel glanced again at the nightmare's hanging member, and swallowed. "I think you're going to have to do this one yourself, Vira."

The human mage backed off a bit, as the nightmare moved somewhat insistently toward Vira, its intentions obvious as the precum started dripping from its massive member. Vira felt the pressure of its muzzle on her shoulder, and dropped to her hands and knees, noticing that while Rachel was standing far enough away to make it clear she wasn't on the menu, as it were, she wasn't turning away. In fact, she seemed to walk the last few steps toward the nearest building backwards, at just the moment when Vira felt the thick equine cock press against her lower entrance.

The nightmare didn't seem to want to waste time in foreplay, and Vira was suddenly glad that her frustrating proximity to her human squeeze had left her wanting, as the feeling of being filled by the beast was painful enough with her ample lubrication. Nevertheless, Vira couldn't deny the pleasure of being so completely filled, held to the ground by the beast's weight, and vigorously fucked. She found herself cumming in seconds, perhaps aided by the unfulfilled urges of the day... and with how hard and fast the nightmare was moving, she was hardly surprised to feel it explode inside her moments later. Unless perhaps the nightmare had been just as frustrated as she had, with two obviously horny women riding it all day? The experience had certainly left Vira eager enough, and she hadn't been the one Rachel's exposed pussy had been touching.

The thing paused for a moment, its uncomfortably large member deep inside her. Vira had just long enough to notice Rachel was moving rhythmically against the wall, one hand placed between her thighs, before the nightmare shifted position slightly, blocking her sight of the young mage just as it started thrusting again. This time it kept itself to a more reasonable pace, giving Vira less pain but the same pleasure, the length and girth ensuring that every inch of her got the maximum sensation. This time Vira came first, and found herself gasping with pleasure again before the cock inside her seized and filled her again with cum, overflowing her pussy and dripping between her legs.

The beast paused for a moment again and started on her for a third time. The bargain said the beast could continue until it was satisfied of her pregnancy, and after the frustrations of the day a little extra sex was nothing to complain about, but nevertheless Vira found herself wondering if she could get away if she wanted to. She tried to shift slightly, perhaps encourage her mount to try another position, and quickly found that its weight on top of her was too much to shift, and even the girth of its member might give her difficulties should she try to pull it out before the nightmare was ready. She heard a gasp from Rachel in the background, as she was brought to orgasm yet again.

A few seconds later, the nightmare snorted and gave a worried-sounding whiney, but before she could wonder why the thing sped up. The beast sped up its thrusts, the more reasonable pace the thing had taken recently returning to the frenzy it had begun with. The additional pain of the rough treatment slowed Vira's approach to orgasm enough that the nightmare got their first, coating her insides with sticky cum.

One last thrust put a spurt of cum into her womb and brought her to orgasm just as she had the most unusual sensation of her partner vanishing. Not pulling out because it had finished, vanishing all at once. The entire thick member gone, leaving only a flood of cum pouring from her abused hole, and the weight of the beast disappearing at the same time. Its body vanishing. Something wet hit Vira's back as her orgasm went on, as she saw Rachel... being held against the wall by a grey thing with numerous tentacles, several of which were being used to fill the girl and fuck her hard. A flash of electricity shot from the human's bound hand and hit her rapist, but it didn't seem to bother the thing, and Vira lay there stunned by her orgasm she saw Rachel apparently come to one of her own just as the violating tentacles started spewing hot white cum into her.

Before Vira could stir from where the nightmare had left her, she felt herself lifted off the ground, and realized she was being held by one of the same things that was raping Rachel. Still flushed from sex, she struggled to overcome her orgasm and start fighting back.

HP = 59; PP = 47/57; SP = 94/94 - Grappled, nude. 12/19 resistance. Newly pregnant.
Rachel - Slightly injured, grappled, penetrated, stunned by orgasm, resistance fading. Pregnant?
The nightmare has vanished, having finished its task and received its payment.

Grabber1 - mildly injured, grappling/penetrating Rachel. Stunned by orgasm.
Grabber2 - Grappling Vira.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira let out a low, gasping moan in surprise as the...unique feeling of her partner literally vanishing from within her still quivering depths mid-orgasm washed over her. In all her experience, she could honestly say she’d never felt so completely filled in her entire life as she did while being impaled with that demonic stallion’s massive cock, and with it suddenly gone, her inner walls left gaping and contracting around nothing, she’d never felt so empty. The Night Elf wasn’t given much time to either ponder or recover from the sensation, however, as the sight of Rachel being violated by some grey, tentacle...thing...caught her somewhat hazed attention.

Before she could react or put any real thought into what the creature was or where it had come from, Vira felt an odd slimy substance on her skin before feeling herself being lifted off the ground by another of the unfamiliar creatures, the situation almost immediately taking her thoughts back to what happened when they were ambushed outside of the bug-demons’ cave. “N-No... N-Not again...!” she muttered out as she struggled against the alien creature holding her, trying not to let that same scenario repeat itself.

In desperation, Vira would attempt to channel her spirit energy into the darkness around her in order to strike out against the two women’s tentacled assailants, using the shadows themselves to try and mount a swift and deadly counterattack before things got any further out of control.

RP:
Activate Piercer: X=20, targeting both Grabbers. Cost = 21 EP (Base of 20, +1 EP to add the second target), then an additional loss of 2 EP and 2 HP for breaching the Spirit Ceiling. Assuming a hit(s), the damage calculation for each target is (1d12 + 2) * 20.
OOC:
Also, just FYI in case you weren’t already aware, the alien’s slime will cause the “Aroused” status first if/when it erodes either Vira or Rachel’s resistance. “Horny” will then come after that if they’re resistance is eroded again. I asked Tass to be sure, I just wanted to make sure you knew before you wasted time writing anything that they wouldn’t immediately jump to the “Horny” status if events played out that way.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
To-hit (Vira): 38+18 = 56 v 40 -> hit!
Damage (Vira): (12+2)*20 = 280. Sigh.
To-hit (Vira): 38+4 = 42 v 40 -> hit!
Damage (Vira): (3+2)*20 = 100.

The two shards of shadow harden into diamond hardness as they form from nothing and fly at Vira's will, pumped full of so much energy that the shadowmancer can feel the force of it feeding back into her own body and spirit. The one aimed at Rachel's rapist hits with tremendous force and diamond hardness, poking a perfectly round hole in the thing's body and spraying out a mess of innards over the wall behind it and the quivering woman.

The one aimed at Vira's own assaulter strikes with even more force, more like a thing of pure energy then a mere projectile. The creature's colors seem to reverse and the whole thing simply vanishes under the massive power of Vira's mental blow.

She is left lying naked on the grass, her discarded panties not far away, shocked more by her own power then by the feeble assault of the strange creature, though a dull ache reminds her that she was more then stretching her mental limits with that spell. Rachel is left lying on the grass as well, thankfully having been missed by the gore when her attacker was destroyed, but still covered in thick spunk and her own juices. Her dress lies crumbled on the ground a few feet away, and she is still recovering from an orgasm.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira groaned quietly as she sat up in the grass and looked around at what remained of the grey creatures that attacked them, the slight throbbing in the back of her head nagging at her for pumping too much spirit energy into her attack again. “Guess I still need a little practice when it comes to...restraint...” she muttered, gently rubbing her temple to diffuse the dull ache. She then glanced over at Rachel as the woman lied panting in the grass as well, naked and covered in the alien creature’s thick cum, and sighed. ‘Poor thing... You just can’t stay clean, can you?’ Vira thought, shaking her head and chuckling lightly to herself at her lover’s misfortune as she got to her feet.

As the Night Elf made her way over to where Rachel lay in order to help her recover, she looked around for anything else that might be waiting to ambush them, or that was simply out of the ordinary. Now that she wasn’t so...distracted, the eerie silence of the city was causing her to feel increasingly concerned, especially when she realized that their two grey assailants looked very similar to what she’d seen attacking the demon realm when she opened the portal for the Demon Lord back in the cave. What exactly that meant for Celesis, her friends, her master, and her home, she didn’t know, but the implications were certainly not good.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel held out a hand for Vira to help her to her feet, clearly starting to get used to her unfortunate situation. "Those things... were those the same as the ones we saw back... through your portal? It seems like a bit of a coincidence that they'd be here as well. Unless..." Her face paled.

A careful glance further into the city bore out Vira's initial impressions. There were no sounds of the life of a city, nor even the sounds of fighting. It was even more quiet then the jungle, without the base level of life that permeated the thick trees. Something moved a few streets down, and Vira hastily stepped out of sight, seeing another of the strange grey things moving out of a house.

Rachel spoke again, whispering over Vira's shoulder, almost close enough to touch. "You lived here? I'm sorry... should we try to find something, or search for survivors, or... just leave? What if they also attacked other places? My father..." The mage sounded shaken, but Vira still couldn't help but smell the sex she had just had, cum and her own arousal still dripping down her thighs.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Yeah, I’m...I’m afraid that they are,” Vira said in reply to the mage’s question concerning the unfamiliar creatures, pausing a moment as she more carefully analyzed the situation further into the city.

The dead silence in the air persisted, quieter than anything she’d ever experienced, which only served to reinforce her initial impressions. The most worrying aspect of all was the fact that there weren’t even any sounds of fighting, and that meant only one thing; that the battle for the city was already over. The only question was that of the victor, and given the absence of any sounds of life or continued resistance, the lack of perimeter sentries, and the very presence of the two creatures that had attacked them so close to the city, combined with the knowledge of what she had seen happening in the demon realm firsthand through the portal...all signs pointed to the possibility that the city and its inhabitants had fallen. Despite how much Vira struggled to believe that such a thing was possible, that she could return from a mission after barely a week to find her home – a city full of powerful warriors and spirit warriors – completely devoid of life, that reality only seemed to be hammered home when the Night Elf saw another of the alien creatures emerge from one of the houses a few streets down, forcing her to step out of sight before it could notice her.

The grim reality of the situation sank in as Rachel spoke up again over Vira’s shoulder, causing her think back on that horrific night ten years ago and of the vague parallels that the events of that night and now shared. Unlike that night, aside from her master there wasn’t really anyone in Celesis that she had that much of an attachment to. That wasn’t really the point, though. Twice now her life had been ripped out from under her by forces she could do nothing about; the first time by a group of bandits when she was still too young and weak to fight herself, and now by a seemingly overwhelming horde of alien creatures that made even demon lords flee in its wake. She just felt so helpless.

“Yeah, I do...did...live here...” Vira replied, correcting herself mid-sentence, her shoulders slumping slightly as she continued. “I don’t know, though. Part of me wants to go find my master, but if what happened here was anything at all like what we saw happening in the demon realm through that portal, then I don’t know how many people are still left to find,” she said, turning to face Rachel before leaning against a nearby wall. “Anyone smart or powerful enough to have endured the attack has probably fled, and those who haven’t...well...” she trailed off, not really feeling the need to voice the potential outcome of falling to these creatures if Rachel’s current state – having been assaulted by just one of them – was any indication.

“Celesis is gone...there’s nothing left for me here,” Vira said, pushing her gloominess aside as she focused her thoughts on Rachel and her mention of her father and other possible places that these creatures could have attacked. “That doesn’t mean the same thing has happened everywhere, though,” she said, placing a hand on her lover’s shoulder in an effort to reassure her. “It’s likely that other places have been attacked, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t fare better. If you’re worried about your family, then that’s where we’ll go.”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel shifted uncomfortably, and motioned Vira to start walking away from the fallen city. "I'd... like to come with you, but we need to talk first." She sighed, "I am not actually a lady. My father holds a minor title, but my mother was, um, not his wife." She colored. "I may also be... with child. He will not be happy about that, I think." She looked at Vira, somewhat defiantly. "Well?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira followed as Rachel lead them away from the all but lifeless city, listening attentively as she spoke. When she finished, the Night Elf paused and lightly cocked an eyebrow at her lover’s question, a bit confused, but smiled softly at the defiant look in the mage’s eyes.

“Well what?” she asked back, grinning lightly. “Do I still want to go with you? Do I still want to be with you after what you told me?” Vira reached out and placed a hand on the other woman’s arm, running it down its smooth length until she reached her hand and gently took it into her own. “I can’t think of anything I want more,” she said, smiling as she took Rachel’s hand with her other one so that it was being held in both. “I suspected you were pregnant with my child when Jasmine and Saffron failed to impregnate you last night, that’s why I didn’t think it would hurt to let them...try again,” she said a bit sheepishly, pausing for a moment before continuing. “As for you not being an actual ‘Lady’, well...that doesn’t really matter to me. And while it’s true that your father might not be happy about you being pregnant, and with the baby of a female Night Elf at that, I’m sure he will at least be happy to see you return home safely.”

“Either way, what matters is that...I care about you...more than anyone I’ve ever been with,” the Night Elf continued, pausing a moment as she gathered her thoughts. “I...I can’t guarantee I’ll always be the most...faithful partner. My lust for pleasure has never been something I’ve ever really been able to control, and...I’m sorry for that. I wouldn’t expect you to commit yourself to only me in that sense, either,” she said hesitantly, hoping her lover would understand and not take her words too negatively. “I just want you to know that...I love you, and I’ll never leave you.”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel frowned. "You might be right that my father won't care as long as I get home safe... but that assumes he has reason to worry about me, and I can still hope that this isn't true. Maybe those things were brought over with the demons, inside one of the succubi or something... or maybe it's just coincidence."

"As for that other thing, I guess I can understand. I'll just have to try my best to keep you interested, though I think you're more then interesting enough for me..." With this last Rachel moved close to Vira, lips inches from the night elf's, and breasts brushing against Vira's own. She backed off, blushing but also smiling. It was going to be a long walk out of the jungle at this rate...

Thus ends Vira's time in DG2. Feel free to make a final post or not as you like, and then it's time to decide what you'd like to do for DG3 (continue with Vira, or switch to that Alurane I see that you posted, or what). If you decide not to continue with Vira I'll try to do a brief epilogue telling what happened next, otherwise it'll be backstory to be revealed in DG3. :p

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira smiled as Rachel moved in close, closing her eyes as their breasts touched and finding herself having to restrain herself yet again from acting on lustful impulse...for now, at least. “Hmm... Don’t worry, you won’t have any trouble keeping me interested,” Vira said, briefly capturing her lover’s lips with her own. “Especially once...” she added, giving another light kiss, “...I teach you...” and another, “...how to conjure a cock...” she continued, lightly teasing Rachel’s crotch at her emphasis of the word, “...like I can...” Vira finally finished, kissing her lover once more before pulling away and turning towards the nearest clearing, hopefully leaving Rachel with the mental image of her own hard, throbbing cock plunging in and out of Vira’s snatch as the Night Elf’s had already done to her’s so many times.

After a moment Vira raised her hand out in front of herself and began channeling a portion of her spirit energy through her arm, causing swirls of pitch darkness to once again emanate from her wrist, though the energy appeared more purely black this time rather than dark. With a burst, the black energy arched out a few feet away and quickly took shape, the shadowy mass once again forming into the shape of a horse. This one was different, however, from the Nightmare she had summoned before. Most notably it had a large pair of black angel-like wings, and it lacked the ominous red eyes that Nightmare’s possess.

With the sort of Shadow Pegasus conjured, Vira walked up to it and gently stroked its wing before turning to face Rachel. “Our chariot awaits, my love,” she said, offering a hand out to the other woman with a soft smile. “Oh, and don’t worry, this one isn’t going to try and fuck us later. It’s just a shadow, not a demon. And before you ask...yes, I could have done this earlier, I just...didn’t think about it...” she finished, blushing slightly from embarrassment at the admission.

RP:
Activate Shadow Made Manifest: X=10, plus an additional 2 EP to add the Greater Wings mutation. Total Cost = 15 EP.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two women climbed on the winged horse and left the ruins of Celesis behind, taking to the air and heading for the home of Rachel's father. They quickly learned that the invaders were not isolated to Celesis, or even the jungle, and learned to keep low and out of sight to avoid attracting too much attention from the invaders, some of whom could fly. They passed ruined towns and overrun cities, flying under illusions crafted by Rachel, but even so they had veer wide around concentrations of the strange gray creatures and rest frequently. Rest was, of course, a relative term and served as well as a time for the two women to sate lusts built up from hours of close contact. Progress was slow.

Progress with Vira's other ambition was even slower. The very first night the elf managed to convince Rachel to experience the feeling of having a magical penis. Rachel proved hopeless at the spirit-based magic her lover practiced, but Vira found that she was able to preform the spell on her lover's body with only moderate difficulty. The woman's first orgasm came before Vira could even touch her, but she did finally feel her lover slip inside her. Afterward, Rachel seemed less thrilled with the development then Vira, "That was... an interesting experience. We might try it again, but... I think I like the other way better."

By the time the two crossed into Crolia, it was obvious that Rachel was indeed pregnant, at least to the intimate attentions of her lover. As they got closer to their destination Rachel's worry grew along with her belly. The invaders had not been confined to the jungle, and there had been no sign of anything as large as a village going without the attentions of the grey beasts.

The first sign of hope came at the Academy, where it was clear that humanity had survived the attack. They continued North and eventually found the estates of Rachel's father. The first sight made Rachel turn away. Parts of the manor had been burned, others stood open to the sky. But the two women looked closer. The damage had been done months ago, but one wing at least showed signs of repair, and Rachel veiled herself and her partner so that they could see what had happened. Rachel dropped her own spell the moment she saw the man sitting behind the desk, but left Vira unseen.

As Vira had guessed, Rachel's father was delighted just to see his bastard daughter alive and well, doubly so since both of her brothers and his wife had been lost in the attacks. It took him a whole minute to realize that his daughter was pregnant. Explaining who the 'father' was proved uncomfortable, especially when she suddenly appeared in the middle of the room, but Lord Almoth was delighted to have a grandchild on the way in any case. At least, he was delighted now that the invaders had finally been pushed far enough back from the Academy that there were workers to be hired to help rebuild his estates.

Several months later, Rachel gave birth to a baby girl named Meredith after her own mother, who had died when she was a toddler. She held the baby gently to her breast and smiled at Vira. "Now you'll have to learn to pull out..."

Seeing her and Rachel's child, Vira couldn't help but think of her other children. The demonic prince would be growing quickly with his kin if they had managed to survive in that cave. And the children she had born by the two plant women... with the supernatural growth of their kind, they could be adults by now. And then there was her Master, and the others she had known before meeting Vira. None of them knew where she was at the moment, but that could change in the future. But in the present she was living with her lover, and looking upon her newborn child, and that was enough.

Thus ends Vira's DG2 thread. Sorry about my absence there at the end, and I'll also probably want at least a day or two before I start you a DG3 thread.