What's new

Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Vira Ikidane (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

Vira began conjuring a patch of darkness between her and the men, but as soon as the first tendrils of darkness appeared, the entire world seemed to flash purple. Vira staggered back in shock, feeling like someone had just hit her head with a hammer. There didn't seem to be anyone close enough to have hit her, though two more men carrying bows, these without armor, had appeared. Worse, there was no patch of shadows between her and the two men.

Rolls:
Vira takes 24 damage, and her power fails.
Escape pursuit: success!

Now Rachel was pulling Vira towards the forest, with the sound of angry pursuit behind them. Vira felt her head clear, though it still ached. They had made it into the woods. Here Vira felt well enough to take the lead again, and her knowledge of the wood and tracking was put to good use. Unfortunately, the men chasing them were natives not just of the jungle but of this area. That made hiding difficult, but fortunately Vira was able to simply outdistance their pursuers, even with Rachel in tow.

A frantic quarter of an hour later, the two women sat beside a tree, out of breath. Rachel spoke first. "I didn't think I'd ever face... that." The blonde woman shuddered visibly. "Anti-magic law enforcement isn't very common in the North, but I guess they kind of need them among Elves, otherwise the first criminal with magic or powers would run all over them. And did you see the two that showed up last? They were holding metal collars... if that woman was telling the truth, then it would have been impossible to use any sort of magic while wearing one."

She leaned over and kissed Vira on the cheek. "Well, thank you for getting us out of there. I never would have been able to move fast enough without you guiding me." Of course, there would certainly be people in the town who could follow the trail the two women had left, though Vira's skill meant pursuit would be slower then they could move. The only question was how hard they would try to catch two women when they were under the threat of demonic invasion.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira was fuming by the time the two women had settled by the tree, cursing the innkeeper and the villagers in her mind with things that could barely even be considered words at that point, Rachel’s musings doing little to stem her anger. Her face visibly softened, however, when she felt the mage’s soft lips press against her cheek, causing her rage to subside somewhat.

“Stupid, worthless bastards...” she muttered through gritted teeth, speaking to no one in particular. “If they put as much effort into dealing with those monsters as they did trying to capture us... But no, there they go again passing the responsibility off on someone who’s willing to risk their own lives to try to help. It’s bad enough they haven’t sought aid themselves in the months since this began, they’d rather unjustly punish us for our mistake than let us return to our superiors with some real information and maybe get them some real help.”

Vira paused a moment and lightly shook her head, the anger still simmering within her remaining present in her eyes. “I swear...I have half a mind to go back to Lord Asmodeus’s lair and offer to lead them straight to that village...” she said, more out of bitterness and anger than as an actual consideration...but if she were honest, a part of her deep down was considering it...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... I certainly understand why you're angry, but while your, ah, connections might let you escape the demons a second time, I don't think I'd be so lucky. It would also rather prove their point." Rachel seemed to have caught her breath, and just that quickly her mind seemed to be on other things. She sat across from Vira, legs gently spread. With such a short dress and no panties Vira could see her slightly damp pussy, and looking further up she could see the woman's nipples through the dress. There were no sounds of pursuit, but then people who lived in the forest wouldn't make much sound if they were hunting.

The smell of Rachel was very nearly intoxicating, and Vira realized that Rachel's arousal had induced a similar condition in herself. A condition that Rachel would likely find... arousing. Such a thing might spiral out of control easily, if it were allowed to. "So what do we do now?" There was a hint of a seductive whisper in the blonde mage's voice, but also uncertainty.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“I know, I know, it’s just...” Vira began, trailing off as she took a deep breath and exhaled, finally letting her anger subside. “Nevermind, it doesn’t really matter.”

With her mind now calmed and clear, the alluring aroma that Rachel’s body had begun giving off since their night in the cave suddenly became very apparent to the Night Elf’s senses, drawing her gaze to the dampness between the young mage’s legs and up to her erect nipples, clearly visible beneath and through the human woman’s short dress in her seated position. The obvious signs of arousal in the other woman almost immediately caused a rush in Vira’s own, causing her to blush as she felt her own pussy beginning to dampen slightly under her panties and her own, uncovered nipples beginning to harden. Vira quickly averted her gaze slightly, however, knowing where this was likely headed if she let it...and now really wasn’t the time.

“So what do we do now?” Rachel asked uncertainly, although with a slightly seductive undertone in her voice.

“Well, firstly, you’re going to have to stop doing that...” Vira said, reaching out and gently closing the other woman’s legs, “...at least for a while...” she finished with a light wink, taking a moment afterwards to fully collect herself and rise to her feet, offering Rachel a hand to help her up as well. “As for what we should do, going to see my master in Celesis would probably be the best option. It’s not a short journey, but at least I know we’ll be safe there. He’s the one who helped me learn and hone my Spiritual Powers. He’s also the one who taught me about demonology and trained me to control my ability to summon demons in the first place, so he won’t be quite so...shall we say, ‘judgmental’, over what happened in the cave. That’s not to say I won’t be reprimand, to a degree, but it’s a far cry from that bitch’s inane threat to kill or enslave us for it...”

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel gasped and closed her legs, as if she hadn't quite noticed what she was doing, and blushed. She accepted Vira's hand to stand up, and their breasts brushed together for a moment before Rachel took a step back. Vira explained her plan, such as it was, and Rachel shrugged. "Well... I can't say that staying around here appeals to me, and Celesis is as good a place as any until I decide exactly what I want to do. Do you have any, ah, family, there?"

A quick glance at the sun would tell Vira that there was still a solid six hours before full dark, plenty of time to make a start. It was hard to guess just how far Rachel would be able to walk in a day, in the jungle, but if they left now they might only need to spend two nights sleeping in the deep jungle.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Do you have any, ah, family, there?” Rachel asked.

Vira recoiled slightly at the question, her memories of the night that her village was attacked briefly flashing through her mind. She paused a moment and looked to the sky through the trees, delaying her response by taking the time to gauge the position of the sun and working out how much time they had before nightfall. “No...” the Night Elf said finally, a hint of sadness in her voice as she continued to look up through the trees. “No...I don’t have any family...” she finished, returning her gaze to Rachel for a moment before turning her attention to their gear and repositioning her naginata at her shoulder.

“Come on. We’ve got about six hours before darkness sets in, then we can stop and make camp,” she said, taking a step in the direction of their destination. “If you get tired, let me know. I’ll summon something to carry you...if you want, of course...” she offered tentatively, somehow doubting that the young mage would appreciate a ride from a demon all that much.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel looked at Vira like she was slightly insane, and stopped flirting. "Um... that's quite alright. Which way did you say it was?" The two women set off, and the pace Vira set kept Rachel's scent from preying too much on her mind, and presumably vice versa as well.

Rolls:
Perception: 38+15 = 53 v 54 = 50+4 -> Failure!
Resistance (Vira): 19+14 = 33 v 26 = 25+1 -> Success
Resistance (Rachel): 15+10 = 25 v 43 = 25+18 -> Failure!

Just about the time Vira was starting to look for a place where it would be safe to sleep, they came upon a stream. The two women had just stopped, when Vira found herself face to face with a large flower. She stopped dead, recognizing it too late. Rachel stepped up beside her. "Oh, what a pretty -" The blast of pollen caught both women in the face. Vira felt a wave of lust wash over her, the intense desire to fuck. She found herself looking at Rachel, who was obviously feeling the same thing, but quickly realized that Rachel wouldn't be enough. She needed something inside her. Through an intense effort of will, she pushed the desires down. The arousal was still there, but she could ignore it.

She looked around, trying to find the flower, or the shorn weed's Stamen that must surely be nearby. Instead, she found a pair of leafy faces behind her. The two beings were made entirely of plants, in the shape of people. Women, definitely women, and not in any way men. They smiled pleasantly at Vira, and stood opposite of where Vira had last seen the flower. And Rachel... had taken her dress off, and was rubbing at her dripping pussy with her eyes closed.

59 HP, 57 PP, 84 EP; fine
Rachel; Horny.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira cursed as she coughed from the dose of pollen she’d received from the flower, fighting with everything she had against the sudden rush of lust and need that had washed over her. She looked around hurriedly and began preparing a charge of energy in her body as she searched for the Shorn Weed she knew had to be nearby, desperate to find and kill it before it could blast her with another burst of pollen. What she found instead surprised her, though, her eyes falling upon a pair of beautiful leafy-green plant-women behind her, who seemed to be smiling pleasantly at the Night Elf. Out of the corner of her eye, Vira could also see that Rachel had already removed her dress and was rubbing at her dripping pussy lips, clearly under the full effects of the flower’s aphrodisiac pollen.

“W-What do you want?” Vira said, struggling with her heightened arousal as she addressed the two lovely plant-women, but remaining wary of any hostilities from them. “W-We don’t want any trouble. W-We just...want a place to rest for the night,” she tried explaining to them, hoping to avoid a fight - or getting raped for that matter - if possible.

RP:
- Try to converse with the plant-women, but if they make any hostile moves towards her or Rachel or attempt to spray Vira with more pollen, Vira will attempt to activate Piercer: X=12, targeting both plant-women. For damage calculation, that would be Xd12 for the first target, and (X-1)d12 for the second target.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Perception: 10+38 = 48 v 59 = 40+19 -> Failure!
Resistance (Vira): 12+19 = 31 v 37 = 25+12 -> Failure!

"Want? We just want some... company? It is so very lonely in the forest, all alone?" Vira stared warily at the two women, waiting for one of them to make a hostile move. But neither seemed about to. With their completely nude plant-bodies and almost innocent expressions, they looked more vulnerable then threatening. Rachel pressed her body against Vira, kissing hungrily at the elf's neck. When Vira didn't immediately begin reciprocating, Rachel lunged for one of the plant women, whom she easily tackled to the ground and who seemed suddenly almost as eager as the horny mage.

Then, suddenly, Vira realized that while both plant women had flowers in their hair, none of them quite looked like the one that had blasted her with pollen. At that exact moment, another burst surrounded her, clearly not coming from either of the plant women. She turned to see the same flower as before, mounted on the end of a vine. This time she was able to trace the vine back, to the base of the Shorn Weed. She turned back around, and found the plant woman only inches in front of her. And she realized that the need for sex had come back, stronger then before. Too strong to fight, this time.

Something brushed against her panties, and Vira looked down and saw a vine protruding from the plant woman, in the place one would expect a penis. It was longer then usual and somewhat thinner then Vira might have liked, but it was there. The moans of passion coming from Rachel suggested that the other woman had exhibited a similar appendage, and a quick glance confirmed that the plant woman was now on top, and vigorously riding Vira's lover. But there were more important things right now. The need for something to fill her, for sex. "Will you... lay with me? It has been... so long... We will make sure that you are safe through the night..."

59 HP, 57 PP, 84 EP; Horny.
Rachel; Horny.

Horny: The character, quite plainly, needs to get laid. They cannot do anything that would prevent them from being satisfied, which includes killing or crippling any potential "partners." Wears off after 20 rounds of rest, 5 consistent rounds of sex, or they pass out for any reason. And, no, masturbation is not enough.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira’s attention wavered slightly as she felt Rachel’s body unexpectedly press against hers and the woman’s lips kissing at her neck. When she didn’t reciprocate, however, the young mage moved away and was suddenly tackling one of the plant-women to the ground, lavishing her with affections as her enthusiasm quickly grew to match that of the human’s. “Rachel, wait-!” she began, pausing briefly as she noticed the flowers in the plant-women’s hair, all different from the one that had blasted them with pollen a moment ago.

The Night Elf gasped in alarm at the realization just as another burst of that same pollen enveloped the air around her, filling her lungs and immediately beginning to take effect. As her vision began to haze over, she was able to locate the flower once again, this time managing to trace the vine it was attached to back to its source at the base of a Shorn Weed. When she turned back around the other plant-woman was only inches away from her, more alluring that ever as the effects of the pollen took hold and shattered what little resistance she’d managed to cling to.

Vira shuddered then as she felt something suddenly brush against her panties, causing her to look down with her eyes immediately locking on the vine protruding from between the plant-woman’s legs, exactly where a penis would be on a man. It was longer than usual, if perhaps a little thinner than Vira might have liked, but as far as she was concerned it was the most heavenly looking thing in the world at that moment. The moans of passion coming from Rachel indicated that the other plant-woman had produced a similar appendage, and a quick glance confirmed that she was now on top of the young mage, thrusting deeply in and out of her. The sight of the plant-woman vigorously riding her newfound lover sent a sudden tinge of jealousy though Vira’s mind...jealousy of Rachel, and of the sheer ecstasy she must be feeling from the plant-woman’s member as it plowed into her.

“Will you... lay with me?” the plant-woman said in an almost pleading manner, drawing Vira’s gaze back to her. “It has been... so long... We will make sure that you are safe through the night...”

Vira’s only response was to lean in and press herself firmly into the body of the plant-woman before her, crashing their lips together passionately as their breasts met and the plant-woman’s vine-cock slipped between her thighs, rubbing against her wet pussy through the fabric of her panties. As they kissed, the Night Elf’s movement caused them to stagger back slightly towards where the other two were going at it before Vira lost her balance, turning as they tumbled to the ground next to them with the Night Elf ending up on her back beside Rachel, both of them now lying in the grass with their legs spread wide and a plant-woman each positioned between them.

“Please~” Vira moaned, reaching between her legs and pulling the damp fabric of her panties to the side, granting access to her dripping core. “F-Fuck me~! F-Fill me~!”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The plant woman grinned wickedly, and the small part of Vira that was aware she wasn't entirely in her right mind started protesting loudly. Then the shaft passed Vira's lips, and suddenly it didn't feel so important anymore. The alurane's breasts felt strange against Vira's, but her hands were oddly warm for someone made of vegetation, and the rod pumping in and out of Vira was harder then any branch had a right to be. It seemed like only seconds before one especially deep thrust gave Vira the slightest warning before a wave of hot cum filled her. But she couldn't bring herself to care, not when she hadn't even been brought to her first orgasm yet.

The woman pulled out, overwhelming Vira's protests with hands that seemed to be everywhere at once, keeping her from rising while also caressing Vira's breasts, rubbing fingers down her dripping pussy, tweaking her nipples, and generally keeping her just on the edge of orgasm. Combined with the shorn's pollen, it was maddening. Suddenly the Alurane was kneeling above Vira's head, presenting a dripping pussy. It was clear what the woman wanted, and Vira couldn't help but capitulate, tasting the exotic flavor of a plant's arousal. The woman's experienced tongue quickly brought the floral woman to the edge of orgasm, and suddenly Vira felt something plunge into her own aching cunt, delivering instant orgasm.

Another unseen object prodded at her ass once before passing that entrance as well, and it was all Vira could do to continue orally pleasuring her partner. But willpower payed off, and a gush of the almost sweet liquid filled her mouth as another wave of sticky cum poured into her body. The woman stood up, and Vira saw a pair of vine-like appendages pull out of her pussy and ass and climb back up to the woman's body, disappearing. A hand pulled her to her feet, her mind still hazy with the need for sex, and she found herself face to face with Rachel, who immediately embraced her. The kiss was passionate and hungry, and Vira was only slightly jealous of the strange taste on her lover's lips because she knew the same taste was on her own.

The need wasn't gone yet, and Vira felt herself almost reflexively summon her cock just as something warm pressed against her back. She felt Rachel's weight suddenly upon her as the woman wrapped her legs around Vira, mounting her standing up. She seemed... lighter then she should be. Then Vira saw that one of the plant women was behind Rachel, helping to support the woman's weight as she vigorously impaled herself on Vira's shaft. Vira and Rachel orgasmed at the same moment, but neither was ready to stop. Something suddenly pressed itself firmly against Vira's ass and pussy, and twin vines pushed into her again even as she continued fucking Rachel, and she was dimly aware of something similar happening to the blonde mage, of a thin plant-textured shaft rubbing against her own inside the mage's pussy.

She felt the plant-like members inside both her and Rachel explode at the same moment, filling Vira's body for the third time since she had inhaled the Shorn Weed's pollen, and felt Rachel cumming as well. Vira herself was nearly ready to cum, but at just that moment she felt the pink cloud pass from her mind. It left behind a roaring arousal, the feel of her cock inside Rachel, and a pair of members inside her own intimate parts, but the part of her that she had managed to ignore since nearly the start was back, and telling her that this wasn't something she had exactly decided to do. She realized that she could stop at any time she wished... or just as easily keep going.

Total CP gain: 193
Total CP: 239
Pick 2 mutations.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira shuddered in unparalleled ecstasy even as the effects of the Shorn Weed’s pollen wore off. “S-So good~” she moaned, her entire body overloaded with the pleasure of every one of her most intimate parts being put to use in the impromptu orgy. The feeling of her breasts and nipples pressed firmly against Rachel’s; her throbbing cock buried deeply alongside one of the plant-woman’s vines in the young mage’s cum-filled pussy; and her own insides stuffed wonderfully by the other plant-woman’s vines, with each spurt of the alurane’s third load of hot nectar shooting into Vira’s already overflowing depths sending a tingle up her spine, driving the Night Elf closer and closer towards yet another release.

Just then, with the lingering effects of the aphrodisiac pollen gone, the voice of reason in Vira’s mind that had been all but discarded by this point suddenly rushed to the forefront, making her realize that while she couldn’t find any complaint in the position of sexual bliss she was currently in thanks to the two lovely floral creatures around them, neither she nor Rachel had exactly gotten there consensually. The Night Elf wanted nothing more than to finish herself off inside her lover one more time, already so close to climax, but the remembrance of the Shorn Weed nearby and the knowledge that it was what got them in this situation in the first place made her listen to that inner voice.

As the frantic fuck-session came to a momentary halt with her three tantalizing partners left stunned in the afterglow of their simultaneous orgasms, Vira took this opportunity to gently push away from Rachel and back against the plant-woman behind her, attempting to - albeit reluctantly - dislodge herself from the young mage’s folds and the plant-woman from her own. In doing so with a calm demeanor, she hoped it would be enough to indicate to the two alurane that she still had no desire to fight them, only that it was time to put an end to their blissful romp and perhaps actually get acquainted in a less ‘intimate’ manner, if possible...at least for the time being.

OOC:
Character Sheet updated. Added the Multi-Orgasmic and Favored Enemy (Alurane) Mutations. They seem the most fitting. :)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Vira disengaged herself, she saw the face of the Alurane in front of her look slightly disappointed, and heard an audible sigh from Rachel. The plant-girl who had been fucking her spoke. "Done already? But we've only just begun..." The other piped up. "Yes, we should switch. I want a turn with the endowed one. For safety through the night we should each get a turn."

Nevertheless, Vira managed to disentangle herself, and saw that Rachel had done the same. The young mage kissed Vira's neck and rubbed sensuously against Vira's body, but she seemed to be clearing her own head of the pollen, if somewhat more slowly. At least now she wasn't tackling anyone to the ground. The two still-aroused women faced the two still-aroused plant women, and Vira realized she couldn't see the Shorn weed. She spun around and saw the Stamen behind her, but couldn't see the flower. They were at just about the same distance as they had been when it had sprayed them, maybe five or ten feet further...

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“M-Maybe so...” Vira stuttered in reply to the plant-woman’s ‘terms’, struggling with her arousal has Rachel gently nipped at her neck and sensually rubbed her body into hers, occasionally brushing up against the Night Elf’s still rock hard member. “But...n-not right now, and not here... Not with a Shorn Weed so close by...” she added, briefly glancing back behind her before wrapping her arm around the mage’s waist and stepping an additional ten feet or so away from it until she felt satisfactorily out of its reach, feeling the alurane’s cum oozing out of her pussy and ass and slowly running down her legs as she went.

Vira then turned to address the plant-women again. “Please, we need to stop to make camp and get something to eat. We haven’t eaten all day,” she said, pausing as her cheeks grew flush again. “Can you...gather our things? Help us find shelter or make camp? A-Afterwards, maybe we can talk and...work out some kind of ‘arrangement’...”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a moment it seemed like the two plant-women were going to stop her moving further away from the Shorn Weed, but they stepped aside with a disappointed look. "You don't want to play with the Shorn weed again?" One of the women leaned over, and came back up holding a large flower on the end of a vine, and grinning. She seemed to almost caress it, and took a big sniff of it. But it seemed to be fully stretched out, and was well short of Vira's and Rachel's new position.

The two Alurane listened to Vira's requests. One of them nodded. "We know a safe place. Follow me, my sister will bring your things. Then we can... talk."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Thank you,” Vira replied, nodding her head in a show of gratitude before turning her attention back to Rachel. “Come on, Rach. They’re going to take us someplace safe where we can...spend the night...” she said, a bit open-ended-ly given the situation.

Once the group got underway, Vira disbursed her supernatural cock to remove it as a distraction...and because it would get annoying constantly bouncing around as she walked. After a few seconds, the Night Elf remembered something that the plant-woman had said a moment earlier, perking her curiosity somewhat, “So...you two are sisters?” she asked, forcing herself not to think lewd thoughts about that particular subject...at least not for too long. They were remarkably beautiful creatures, after all, and she was still very aroused. “May I...ask you your names? Mine’s Vira, and she’s Rachel,” she continued politely, trying to make conversation as they walked to wherever the alurane were leading them.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Names?" one of them said, from behind. "Do we have names?"

The other, who had done all the talking to that point, thought for a moment before answering. "If names are something given to you by your mother, then I don't think so. And of course our father is just a plant, and no more talkative then most, so he couldn't have given us names. I think. But if we need names, then you can call me Jasmine, and my sister Saffron."

"I want to be Jasmine," said Saffron, coming up behind them carrying a bundle. Her sister glared at her. "Fine. But you owe me... and we're here!"

"Here" turned out to be a tree. From the base it didn't look any different then any other tree, though the branches were perhaps more frequent and more sturdy then was typical, this close to the ground. Saffron scrambled up it, and disappeared above. Vira tried to work out where they were, and thought that they had circled around the Shorn Weed, and must now be a few dozen yards outside its range on the opposite side.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira couldn’t help but chuckle lightly to herself at the sisters’ little squabble over the names that they had apparently just come up with, amused by their demeanor and generally cute antics. At the announcement that they’d arrived, the Night Elf briefly analyzed the tree that they’d been led to, noting that the only real difference she could see between it and any other tree was that it seemed a bit more...full than most, with more and sturdier looking branches than was typical this close to the ground. Vira then watched in a bit of surprise as the sister that had settled with the name Saffron suddenly scrambled up the tree, disappearing into the sea of branches overhead.

After taking a moment to re-establish where they were, Vira shifted her gaze to address the other sister, who had taken the name Jasmine. “Thanks for your help,” she said, grinning lightly. “So, uh...do we...?” she asked, trailing off as she glanced back towards the tree and then up through its branches, wondering if they were to supposed to climb up it like Saffron had a few moments ago.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well of course. It isn't safe on the ground. Go on, it's easy!", said Jasmine.

Rachel shrugged and started climbing, Vira going after her. And it was indeed almost as easy as climbing a ladder, the branches apparently being ideally placed for a climb. The only difficult bit for Vira was the fact that looking up gave her a perfect view of Rachel's nude and clearly aroused form, which was... distracting. As was the thought that Jasmine was getting a similar view of Vira herself. Vira also had to unhook Rachel's leash from a branch halfway up, after which point the mage was more careful with the inconvenient accessory.

Finally they passed through a layer of leaves, and found themselves in... what seemed to be a room. A room made of out a tree. The central trunk passed through the center in a normal way, but dozens of branches shot out all at exactly the same level, thick and flat on top, curving upward after ten feet or so to form a bowl that was matched by a similar arrangement above to close the room in a web of leafy branches. There was a large hole near the trunk to allow entry from below, and a few cracks near the edges, but other then that the floor seemed solid. The walls were less obviously so, but closer inspection showed branches woven with each other in what seemed to be a strong mesh.

The odd room was home to a pair of mismatched dressers that looked out of place, given the surroundings. There was no bed, but a patch of the floor was covered thickly in leaves and was presumably softer then the rest. A dim light was provided by a type of fungus that glowed softly, scattered around the room. The light of the setting sun gave the place a greenish glow that was quickly fading.

Saffron dropped the bundle she had been carrying on one of the dressers and it gave off the 'clack' of two pieces of metal hitting one another. She and her sister were looking at Vira and Rachel again, almost hungrily. "Now... about our payment..."

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upon reaching their ultimate destination higher up in the tree, Vira looked around the apparent room with a sense of awe, amazed that something like this could even exist, nevermind wrapping her head around how the tree branches could have possibly grown into such an impossible formation as they seem to have. ‘Holy shit...’ she thought to herself, grinning slightly in amusement. ‘It’s literally a tree house...’

The sound of their gear rattling as it was set down on top of one of the dressers drew Vira out of her dazzled musings, and she turned to see the two plant-women looking at Rachel and herself with a lustful gaze, their desire made clear as one of them spoke, “Now... about our payment...”

Vira briefly glanced back and forth between the sisters’ hungry looking eyes, her own temporarily suppressed desire suddenly returning. “‘Payment’?” Vira replied, smiling playfully at them as she rested her hands on her hips. “Come now, no need to phrase it so crudely. The way I see it, this is just our way of showing gratitude for the generosity you’ve shown us in allowing us to stay in the safety of your exotic home,” the Night Elf said, slowly walking up behind Rachel and tracing her hands up the young mage’s arms, down her back, and then finally wrapping them around her waist as she pressed her body into the human woman’s back, resting her head on her shoulder. “Come on, baby...” Vira purred, her hot breath lightly tickling her lover’s ear. “Let’s show our two lovely hosts just how much we appreciate their hospitality...”