What's new

Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Vira Ikidane (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

Saffron wrinkled her nose in confusion. "Why call it something else? We wouldn't let you stay here if you didn't sleep with us, which makes it -"

Jasmine cut her off with an abrupt "Shush. Now, I'll take the Elf and you can have the human, since you apparently didn't -"

Her sister cut her off in turn. "No, you got the elf already. Not my fault you didn't make her take her dick out."

Jasmine considered for a moment, before stepping up to Vira, Saffron moving beside her, so that the two plant women were both inches away from Vira's face, nude breasts almost brushing each others' and Vira's own. Jasmine spoke first. "We'll let her decide, then. We're both getting sex one way or the other." This seemed to satisfy her sister, but neither seemed eager to move away. Even this close it was hard to tell the two plant-women apart, their faces and bodies looking almost identical, only different patterns of flowers in their hair distinguishing them.

Rachel, for her part, remained quiet. She was still nude save for the leash and collar, and still obviously as horny as Vira felt. Which was pretty aroused, between the aftereffects of the pollen, Rachel's scent, and the two beautiful nude women pressing their attentions on her, their only collective flaw being their green and oddly textured skin. Still, Rachel looked somewhat apprehensive.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira frowned slightly at the twin alurane’s apparent unwillingness to ‘play along’ with the mood she was trying to set and have a little fun. She then stepped away from Rachel as the pair approached, both of them, for some reason, seemingly intent on lying with the Night Elf.

“Alright, fine, if you want to be clinical about it...” Vira said, looking back and forth between the plant-women for a moment before settling her eyes on the one who evidently hadn’t ‘gotten the elf’ yet. “I’ll go with you, then...” she continued, stepping into the one she believed was called Saffron and pressing their breasts together, capturing her lips in a deep kiss as Vira placed her hand at her crotch and re-summoned her magical cock. She then broke the kiss, her breath heavy as she felt her member rubbing against Saffron’s inner thighs. “And I’ll pump you so full of cum you’ll be leaking my seed until morning...” she finished, pausing a moment before turning her head and looking hungrily at Jasmine, “...and then I’ll do the same to you.”

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha! I get to go first!" The floral woman didn't waste a second, lifting herself up and sliding her warm sheathe around Vira's member. Her eyes seemed almost to glow as she hungrily kissed the other woman, and a scent filled Vira's nostrils, almost reminiscent of the Shorn weed she had smelled minutes before. The weight on top of her forced Vira to the ground, Saffron's hips gyrating on the way down such that just as her ass hit the floor of the strange room both girls came for the first time.

But that wasn't enough to satisfy the horny Alraune, whose hands found Vira's ass cheeks, and gave them a squeeze before gently prodding at her rear entrance with one finger. Her vigorous gyrations continued as something larger then a finger rubbed once against Vira's dripping pussy before plunging in. A tentacle, probably, an eventuality that was supported when it suddenly jerked deeper and spewed something warm into Vira's well-lubricated cunt, seconds before her own second eruption.

In the throes of orgasm, Vira felt her partner grip her tight and roll, putting Vira on top. She could almost feel the corruption that had turned plants sentient, and horny, creeping into her, but the pleasure of her cock inside a willing and novel pussy plus the additional pleasure of a vine thrusting in and out of her own body was hard to resist. A second flood of unfamiliar cum flooded her before she felt release for the third time, and decided that enough was enough. She pulled herself off, and Saffron reluctantly let Vira go. "Mmmm.... you were better then I thought..."

She turned to find Jasmine standing with her hands on her hips, walking seductively toward her, and barely had time to notice Rachel lying on the floor with her legs spread and dripping cum before Jasmine was on her. The less flippant of the two sisters took things a little more slowly, pulling Vira to the ground on top of her before spreading her legs. Once Vira slipped inside her, though, it became clear that she was just as eager as her sister. Her legs wrapped around Vira, pulling her into a faster and faster rhythm, and Vira felt the by-now-familiar prodding at her pussy just before she came for the first time.

A few minutes later, Vira found herself holding an exhausted but still horny Rachel in her arms, with the odd plant cum dripping from both their pussies. Both of the sisters were standing, looking down at the two women, satisfied. Jasmine spoke. "Three out of four, not a bad deal for one night." She rubbed her belly in a proprietorial way, and Vira was somewhat surprised to see the lump of pregnancy in both of the plant women, above pussies that were indeed still dripping with her cum. A quick glance down at Rachel's belly showed that it was still flat. Her own, however, was not. "There is ripe fruit in the top drawer, if you are hungry. Otherwise... pleasant dreams."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira moaned quietly as she held an exhausted Rachel in her arms, relishing the feeling of the plant-women’s thick nectar once again oozing out of her overflowing pussy. She then reached down and briefly cupped her hand beneath the mage’s dripping snatch, and then her own, catching the mixture of fluids in her palm before bringing the lustful concoction to her mouth, savoring the sweet taste as she gulped it down and licked her hand clean. She was about to pull Rachel into a soft kiss when she noticed the two sisters standing and looking down at them, and instead returned their gaze.

“Three out of four, not a bad deal for one night,” Jasmine said, rubbing her belly.

Vira paused for a moment, curious at the alraune’s statement. “Three out of...? What do you...?” she muttered between heavy breaths, confused for a moment before seeing the plant-woman’s belly now rounded with the bump of pregnancy, noticing thereafter that both Saffron and herself were showing as well. ‘Ah...to be expected, I guess...’ she thought, none too affected by the realization.

The Night Elf then looked down at Rachel’s belly, which was still as slim and flat as ever. Still a little bit out of herself in her afterglow, Vira returned her gaze to the plant-sisters before her. “Wait...why only the three of us?” she asked quizzically, gesturing between herself and the two alraune. “Why not Rachel, too? You both fucked her just as much as you did me, how come she isn’t...?” she finished, trailing off as something tugged at the back of her mind. She felt like she already knew the answer to that question, but her mind was still a bit too hazy from the recent frenzy of pleasure and sex to place it.

OOC:
Any new mutations for Vira and Rachel?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vira can take 2 mutations, and Rachel has gained (among others) "warped", making her (among other things) immune to the corruption caused by other beings who are warped.

Jasmine shrugged in answer to Vira's question. "I'm not a doctor, how should I know?" Rachel, for her part, seemed to have fallen asleep, her lips still pursed for the kiss Vira had been about to give. Which in turn made Vira realize just how long it had been since she had properly slept.

Vira awoke to a sharp pain in her belly, a feeling that she now recognized as the start of giving birth. The full swell of her belly was startling after the tiny bump she had seen last night, but there was no time for thinking about that. She felt gentle hands help her assume the proper position to give birth from, and she felt a contraction. The first of her "children" passed her body smoothly and quickly, and she saw Jasmine pick it up. It was... a seed. Green, round, and with a pair of tiny vines that it seemed to be using in an attempt to push itself away. Vira could hear other sounds in the background. Moans of pleasure and pain that mirrored her own feelings, the sound of someone being sick. It was just background as she birthed more of the strange seeds.

Finally it was finished. Her belly was flat, no more contractions came, and the Alurane stood up, carrying a bundle of squirming seeds. She didn't appear to be pregnant. Vira took a moment to recover from the birthing process, and suddenly Rachel was there. She was still naked, and she kissed Vira before helping her to her feet. The kiss had been light, but even so Vira could feel the other woman's nipples hardening with arousal as they brushed across her skin. But before things could go further, the two Alurane were back.

Saffron looked slightly unsteady, almost leaning on her sister, who spoke. "Well that was fun. Will you be leaving us, or will we have another chance to see if we can't knock up your friend there?" There was no malice or menace in her voice, just innocent cheerfulness, but Rachel looked slightly nervous nevertheless.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira smiled into Rachel’s kiss, rising to her feet shortly after with her lover’s help, feeling the hint of arousal that began to make itself known in the form of the mage’s hardening nipples as they brushed against her. She was about to press things further, but before she could make a move the plant-women had returned from wherever they had taken their respective spawn, with Saffron looking slightly worse for wear as she leaned against her sister.

“Well that was fun,” Jasmine began, no hint of anything except innocent cheerfulness present in her voice. “Will you be leaving us, or will we have another chance to see if we can't knock up your friend there?” she finished, still in a cheerful tone, but causing a slightly nervous expression to appear on the young mage’s face nonetheless.

Vira, however, could only grin devilishly at the proposition, moving behind Rachel before wrapping her arms around her torso and looking at Jasmine over the blonde woman’s shoulder. “Hmm~ Be my guest~” she said seductively, kissing the nape of her lover’s neck as she slid one hand down to tease her pussy while gently groping one of her breasts with the other. “You two can share her lower holes, and I’ll occupy her pretty little mouth~” she continued, turning Rachel’s head slightly as she moved beside her and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, silencing any protests the human woman might have had as her tongue began to dance inside her mouth.

The Night Elf broke the kiss a few moments later, looking hungrily into Rachel’s eyes as she rested her hands on her shoulders and gently lowered the other woman down to her knees, summoning her demonic cock a moment later and putting its full hardness on display before Rachel’s eyes. “Hmm... I’ve always wanted to be on the giving end of a gang-bang~” she mused aloud, gently caressing her lover’s cheek as she waited for the alraune to join them.

OOC:
Gave Vira the "Fetish: Creampie" and "Odd Skin" (adding a greenish tint to her naturally blue skin, turning it a sort of teal or aqua color) mutations. The first is to reflect the beginning of my previous post, the second to reflect this:
She could almost feel the corruption that had turned plants sentient, and horny, creeping into her,
The bugs gave her insect-like wings. So it makes sense that the plants would leave their mark as well. ^_^

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel writhed under Vira's caresses, until she heard the other woman offer her to the two plant-women again. Then she spun to face her lover, mouth opening in indignation in time to be silenced with a kiss. The two floral women looked delighted, and the scent of them suddenly filled the air"Mmm... gladly."

The blonde mage seemed to melt under Vira's kiss, and the tip of the summoned cock was in her mouth before Vira had finished speaking. "Hmm... I’ve always wanted to be on the giving end of a gang-bang~"

The other two women, meanwhile, very nearly pushed each other out of the way before Saffron moved into position, sliding her thick vine-like dick into Rachel's dripping pussy, while Jasmine gently thrust between the round cheeks of her ass. The triple penetration was too much for one girl to take, and Vira saw her shudder in orgasm almost instantly. Fortunately, one orgasm clearly wasn't enough, and soon Vira's entire cock was in Rachel's mouth, her eyes closed in concentration as she took the length in and out in rhythm with the twin cocks buried between her legs.

Rachel let out a moan as both plant-women shot their seed into her, causing her to orgasm a second time, and in turn causing a shudder of pleasure to run up Vira's own cock. One more solid thrust, and Vira felt her own load blow into Rachel's throat. Still she didn't stop her rhythm, until a third orgasm shuddered across her body, and a second pair of orgasms filled her lower holes with warm goo. Vira could feel her own second orgasm not far off, but Rachel was slowing down, starting to pull back, and she could see that Jasmine at least had pulled out and was wiping her dick off on Rachel's ass.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As the two plant-women pumped Rachel’s ass and pussy full of their seed for the second time, sending the young mage over the edge of her third shuddering climax, Vira felt her own second release approaching as well as the blonde woman moaned around her cock. Feeling the pace of Rachel’s ministrations on her shaft beginning to slow, Vira gradually withdrew her member from her lover’s mouth as Jasmine wiped her own off on the human woman’s ass. The Night Elf then began stroking her summoned cock with one hand while gently cupping Rachel’s cheek with the other, holding the woman’s head in place as Vira masturbated herself to completion, spraying the blonde woman’s face, hair, and mouth with spurt after spurt of thick, warm cum as it erupted from her throbbing cock.

After a moment, Vira looked down and admired Rachel’s cum-spattered face with a grin. “Such a good little slut...” she cooed as she leaned in, capturing her lover’s lips in a kiss before slowly pulling away and dispelling her summoned cock, satisfied.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel looked up at Vira, slightly confused, and distracted by a Saffron who apparently hadn't gotten the message that the morning orgy was coming to an end. Then the green-tinted elf started to cum and the first string of warm spunk hit the blonde human's still-open lips. She closed her eyes juts before the next spurt hit them, and by the time Vira leaned down for a kiss, her face was crisscrossed with strings of sticky semen.

When she realized there was no more coming, Vira rolled off the still-pumping organ of Saffron, and carefully wiped the cum from around her eyes before opening them. Meanwhile, Jasmine spoke. "Mmm... I can see why you keep her around. If she is going to give birth to Saffron's spawn, just see that you stop before noon to do so, and that they get safely into the undergrowth. You'll still be in the territory of our Lord, if you're heading in the same direction you were yesterday, and he will see that they are safely brought to us."

Rachel licked the cum off her finger, blushing and watching to see if this had any effect on Vira, then went over to their things and found her dress. She pulled it on, to the visible disappointment of at least Saffron. While the short, tight dress didn't do much to diminish her charms, at least it took away the immediate temptation. Though without underwear simply bending over would be sufficient to return it. She proffered the bag to Vira, containing her weapons and the pair of panties the elf had worn the previous day. "We should get going if we want to make it to Celesis, yes?" There was still cum on Rachel's face, only her eyes wiped clean, and a drip of the plant women's cum was running down her thigh, apparently not caring so much if she got the dress dirty today.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rumble in the Jungle (xgkf) GMed by thetwo

RIGHT! Sorry again for the hiatus. I blame classes and some-such *coughSkyrimcough*.

Vira grinned wryly as she watched Rachel lick the cum she had wiped away from her eyes off of her fingers, not missing the fact that the mage was watching the Night Elf as she did so to see if the erotic act was having any effect on her. Vira chuckled lightly to herself at the situation as she watched her lover rummage through their things and reclaim her dress. ‘Hm-hmh~ She’s almost as insatiable as I am~’ she thought to herself, never taking her eyes off the young mage as she slipped the dress on.

The Night Elf then followed suit when the bag containing her possessions was offered to her, reclaiming her sash and the pair of panties before slipping them on.

“We should get going if we want to make it to Celesis, yes?” Rachel said in her usual dignified tone, her attempt at authority made almost comical by the Night Elf’s thick white cum still splattered across her face.

Vira simply smiled and nodded in agreement. “Right you are,” she replied, turning to face the two alraune sisters. “Thank you both again for your...hospitality. It was a lot of fun~” she finished with a playful grin, waving her good-byes before making her way to the entrance of the tree house with Rachel in tow, and beginning to descend.

Any additional mutations for Rachel - noticeable or otherwise - that you care to share? Or did I ask that already...I can't remember...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well I'm glad you're back... just in time for the holidays. I'll be at the very least on reduced posting for about 5 days starting tomorrow.

And, um... yea, I don't remember what I've told you either. Both Vira and Rachel need to be updated to the DG3 rules in any case before the next fight, so... mutations Vira might have noticed in Rachel:
  • Fetish [bestiality?]
  • Pheromones
  • Multi-orgasmic
  • Tight (>1x)
  • Soft-Skin (>1x)
  • Warped

Saffron replied with enthusiasm, "Oh, it certainly was! He'll be so proud of us, even if we didn't manage to knock the human up. If you pass through on the way back, we'll try even harder!"

Jasmine was a little more helpful. "If you're going to Celesis, you should swing a little to the North. The jungle will be more... friendly. I don't think you'll make it by nightfall, but it still might be shorter in the long run. Have -" she glanced at the cum running down Rachel's thigh, "- fun."

Rachel allowed Vira to lead the way down the near-ladder of a tree to the ground, the girl's lack of underthings giving Vira a pleasant view when she cared to look up. The two plant women didn't follow them down, but it took Vira only a moment to reorient herself. From what Jasmine had said, taking a slightly longer route would be safer and might even save time if it helped them avoid confrontations with the various beasts that roamed the forest.

A few minutes later, the two were making good progress through the jungle. Rachel had by now managed to clean herself somewhat. It wasn't enough to hide the fact that her face had been covered in spunk, but at least it was no longer dripping. She seemed to have something on her mind. "Vira, do you think I'm turning into a hussy? I mean, I wasn't a virgin when we met, but I think I might have had sex more since then my entire life before."

A quick glance at the jungle showed no immediate threats.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“A hussy?” Vira replied, repeating the question. “Not really, no. I don’t think so,” she said, pausing a moment to think a bit more on the question. “A hussy is someone who sleeps around without much care for who they’re with or why,” the Night Elf elaborated, snickering at the fact that she had pretty much just described herself. “And while it’s true that we’ve both had a...unusually high number of sexual encounters over the last few days, I’m really the only person that you’ve been with this whole time. Aside from those two plant-women, at least, but you weren’t really given much of a choice in the matter with them...”

The Night Elf pausing once again as she reflected briefly on their encounter with the Alraune Twins, before taking a moment to think back on the pair’s other previous sexual episodes, and on Rachel’s general mindset at the time of each. “Come to think of it...” she began, stopping their walk briefly as she came to an odd observation, “...I’m not sure we’ve even had sex when you weren’t somehow affected by some outside influence. Both at the inn and outside those bug-demons’ lair you were...tipsy from the wine, and I’m not sure why, but ever since my coupling with the Demon Lord I’ve been giving off some sort of...aroma of some kind, like...pheromones or something...” Vira paused a moment as she leaned against a nearby tree, curious about the meaning behind the realizations. “Hell, even our first time was only because you got a face-full of pollen from that Shorn Weed and couldn’t control yourself.”

After a moment Vira turned to face Rachel, wondering what she was thinking about all this.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rachel blushed slightly at mention of the various "encounters". "I... hadn't thought of it like that. But... I could have said 'no' this morning, when you offered me to the Alurane. It might have been rude, but we fulfilled our part of the bargain last night. But every time I look at you, I just..." She looked at Vira then, and Vira could see her face flush further and her nipples stiffen under her dress. She could even smell the girl's sudden arousal.

"Even now, after our, um, goodbye with Jasmine and Saffron, I just want you to bend me over and - " She trailed off, but Vira was aware of the horny human walking beside her so close that the tip of her breast was almost brushing Vira's side. Of course, it was still well short of noon, and they had some place to be...

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira found herself blushing again at the sight and smell of her clearly aroused lover beside her, so close that her breast was almost brushing Vira’s side through the dress. She then pictured herself fulfilling the human woman’s desire by bending her over up against a tree and fucking her senseless right then and there, and nearly lost it, using every shred of willpower she had to not act on that impulse.

The Night Elf turned and put her hands on Rachel’s shoulders, “S-See...that’s what I’m talking about,” she said, looking into the mage’s eyes. “Something...something’s happened to me, and it’s affecting you somehow. I’ve never been one to pass up a good fuck when the opportunity presented itself. I’ve been that way for almost eight years. You’re not, though,” she continued, holding the steady look in her eyes. “You said yourself that you’ve never had so much sex in your life. I’m...flattered that you feel so strongly attracted to me, but it’s not...it’s not normal. It’s one thing to be attracted to someone, but to not even be able to look at them without immediately wanting them to...”

Vira trailed off, releasing her hold on the human woman’s shoulders as she leaned back to support herself against the tree. She paused a moment, gathering her thoughts and feelings, and trying to keep her arousal suppressed. “I feel like something in me is having this affect on you...making you act this way...” the Night Elf continued, lowering her head slightly. “I just...I don’t want to hurt you.”

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Or maybe you're just very attractive, and I can't help but remember the... pleasure you've given me." Rachel glanced down at Vira's breasts, then her panties, and smiled slyly. "And besides, if there's something wrong with you, then it must be wrong with me as well. You may not be tearing off my dress just now, but I can tell you want to do it at least as much as I want you to..."

Rachel approached Vira and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "As for hurting me, you haven't done it yet. If you can... endow yourself well enough you might, but you've been fairly restrained so far. The only time you really played we were interrupted. Maybe when we stop for the night we can try again." At this last the scent of feminine arousal was nearly enough to overwhelm Vira despite her best efforts.

"The only other way you could hurt me would be to leave. Especially if..." she cut off suddenly and turned away. "Well, we should get a move on. Are we going to follow the Aluranes' directions, or go straight there?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vira grew flush and gulped as Rachel eyed her up, and teased her with the knowledge of how much she truly did want to take her just as much as the blonde mage wanted her to. She then noticeably stiffened when Rachel approached and lightly kissed her cheek, the strong scent of feminine arousal in the air combined with her lover’s flirtatious talk nearly overwhelming the Night Elf’s already strained self-control.

“Maybe when we stop for the night we can try again,” Rachel teased.

“Y-Yes... We can certainly...try again~” Vira all but moaned, unable to completely hold herself back anymore. “And don’t you worry...I’m not going anywhere,” she said with a sudden seriousness returning to her voice, hoping to put the human woman’s concerns about her leaving her at ease.

“As for getting a move on, you are correct,” the Night Elf said, taking a few steps away from the tree. “I think it would be a good idea to follow Jasmine’s directions. It might take longer, but if she’s right it should be safer in the long run. Besides, I have an idea that might make the trek a bit easier,” she continued, taking another step away from the tree and turning her back to Rachel before lowering her head and clasping her hands together.

A moment later, a swirl of energy began to flow from Vira’s wrists and up her arms, gradually enveloping the Night Elf in a sort of dark-violet aura that slowly increased in intensity as she channeled more of her energy. As the energy peaked, it suddenly arced out from Vira’s hands and landed a few feet away, the amorphous dark mass of energy quickly taking shape into the impressive form of a horse as the powerful demonic steed, a Nightmare, passed into its summoner’s realm.

RP:
- Summon Demon: Nightmare (Tier 3), Cost = 12 EP (4*1*3), Vira will issue their demonic ‘mount’ its orders next turn.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demonic steed formed out of mist and immediately spun around, stomping one hoof and snorting, as if expecting to fight. When it saw no foes, just the two women, its summoner and a very nervous human mage, it made another snort that sounded amused rather then angry. It stilled and looked to Vira for a command.

"Vira... did you just summon a demon... to ride? Is that a good idea? I don't think they work for free? I can see its, um..?" Rachel blushed, and Vira could see the demonic horse's member stirring towards erectness in anticipation of its 'reward' for what would seem to be a safe if somewhat degrading task.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Indeed, I did,” Vira replied, “...and no, they don’t,” she continued, flashing the young mage a sly grin as she turned to address her. “Nightmares, Hellhounds, and Darkwalkers all require a woman with which to...sire their spawn in exchange for their services. I will provide him that.” The Night Elf paused a moment to let her explanation, as well as the implication of her knowledge on the subject, sink in. She grinned impishly at Rachel. “What? You didn’t think that bug-demon-thing from the cave was the first creature I’ve ever been impregnated with, did you?”

Vira then turned with a light chuckle and approached the Nightmare, briefly glancing between its hind legs to ‘size up’ her mount. “Hmm, my, my...aren’t you a stud~” she hummed approvingly, placing her hands on either side of the stallion’s head and lightly stroking its fur as she spoke. “We require safe passage to Celesis, which means I need you to be our ride, and to assist us in any...hostilities we might encounter along the way. Once we get where we need to be, I’ll fulfill my end of the bargain. So...how about it, big boy? You give us a ride, and I’ll give you one~” she finished with a playfully seductive tone, pausing a moment to allow it to respond.

Once the Nightmare agreed, Vira would motion for Rachel to come over and then help the young blonde onto the horses back before climbing aboard herself, settling in directly behind her lover, the human woman’s dress the only thing keeping the two’s bare skin from touching. Vira would then relay Jasmine’s directions to swing north on the way to Celesis to the mighty stallion, and then wait for him to set off.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Nightmare stood for a moment as if considering, then turned its body to allow the two women to mount. Rachel still didn't look too sure about the arrangement. "I... suppose you've already summoned it, and if you're willing to pay the price, then we might as well get some good out of this..."

The blonde mage mounted the enormous black horse with practiced ease, and Vira followed with similar grace, sitting comfortably behind Rachel. She relayed her instructions about the route to the beast, which snorted and started off in the right direction with remarkable speed, given the difficulties of moving in a jungle.

Even with the demonic steed's speed, it would be near sunset before the group arrived at Celesis. This left Vira sitting just behind her lover, only a thin dress keeping her breasts from rubbing against Rachel's back, her plump breasts within easy reach, almost compelled to hold onto her waist to keep on the steed. And with a very short dress and no underwear, Vira realized that Rachel's bare bottom was in direct contact with the hot flesh of their steed. And within a minute of demonic contact and the gentle motion of horseback riding, it was obvious that Rachel was more then aware of the arrangement as well. Even if the journey went completely without incident, the physical contact with Rachel and the assault of the other woman's scent would make the ride an exercise of self control for Vira. That or an exercise in the difficulties of horseback intercourse.

Rachel spoke as if looking to distract herself from similar problems. "I know you've given birth to various... like the bug-demon, as you said. But do you have any, um, children? Like with a man or another woman?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As they set off through the jungle atop the Nightmare, it quickly became apparent to Vira that the journey to Celesis was actually going to be more strenuous that she’d anticipated, the unavoidable body contact with Rachel along with the human woman’s scent still assaulting her senses insuring that the ride would be an exercise in self-control...for both herself and Rachel. Or, failing that, an exercise in balance and dexterity...

As if to distract herself from the heightened sexual tension as well, Rachel spoke up a few minutes into the trip. “I know you've given birth to various... like the bug-demon, as you said. But do you have any, um, children? Like with a man or another woman?”

Vira paused for a moment to suppress her arousal before responding. “Actually, no, I don’t have any children,” she said plainly. ‘Well, none that I know of, anyway...’ she quickly thought to herself, doing a brief overview in her mind of her numerous past sexual escapades. She generally didn’t allow her male partners to cum inside her for that very reason, and had somehow been lucky enough to have never gotten pregnant when they did. She couldn’t necessarily say the same for a fair number of her female partners, though, having never kept up with really any of her various one-night-stands over the years.

Her mind returning to the present, Vira lightly began to stroke Rachel’s tummy through the thin fabric of her dress, as if to hint at what she suspected was slowly beginning to grow within. “Well, I don’t have any children yet, anyway,” The Night Elf cooed, finishing her answer to her lover’s question before tickling the young mage’s ear with her own question. “Why do you ask?”