[Runequest]Non-ERP interest check

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Before you read further, you should know the following things:
1. I'm (mostly)inexperienced both as a GM and a player
2. To speed the game, parts will be played over IRC(mostly combats, but possibly other things, too). Input about preferred network will be appreciated, right now I'm considering either thisisnotatrueending(because it has a diceroller, which is convenient) or irchighway. If you have problem with irc in general or either network, say it in the opening post.
3. Assume that there will be no smut whatsoever.

Right, so I just found my old Runequest books by accident so I'm thinking of starting a campaign. The setting will be custom and so filled with holes that any thematically appropriate character should fit in(but no ducks). I'm looking for three or four players, preferably ones willing to read the rules beforehand.

The campaign, if it goes through to the end involves either an "apocalypse"(cities turned into ruins, radiation, plagues, people dying by million) or at least one of the PCs meddling with forces that weren't meant to be(and going insane and possibly causing untold destruction, indistinguishable from the aforementioned apocalypse, except on a slightly smaller scale). But the tone of the campaign is, of course, entirely up to the players.

Also, I expect you to forget reading the previous paragraph.

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Runequest]Non-ERP interest check

I do believe i am interested.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I might be interested, but the lack of H content kinda puts me on the fence and kind of 'meh' ish.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So... one interested and one maybe, total? Looks like I'm going to have to file that campaign idea away to be used later. Again.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I always have interest in something like this, but I'm unfamiliar with the system, and my time has been limited lately, which makes me wary to offer to get into something that is potentially complicated and involved like your suggestion seems to indicate.