What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ルさんちまん] 少女組長リリカの娼館経営記 (RJ295803)

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a hgg2d board?

Edit: They mean the 2d hentai games general thread on /h/

Edit 2: It's not a translation patch but the full game.

Last edited:

TiddlesIII

Reputation score
Hey ya'll. I don't know the rules behind posting patches or versions of whatever depending on content, and I'm too lazy and unmotivated to look them up. But I finished the translation of this game. It's on 4chan's hgg2d board in the game archive link. Missing a few of the maxed cohab scenes that are all generic and same-y anyway, but the other 98% is done.
I searched every section of the ipfs link on that forum, but "RJ295803" or even "Yakuza" does not exist on any of their 4 big lists. Found some other games on there I see you translated, but for some reason either I am missing something, or that for some reason was not added. I was on the most updated links, posted literally today, so that's not the issue, weird.

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I searched every section of the ipfs link on that forum, but "RJ295803" or even "Yakuza" does not exist on any of their 4 big lists. Found some other games on there I see you translated, but for some reason either I am missing something, or that for some reason was not added. I was on the most updated links, posted literally today, so that's not the issue, weird.
It's on the /hgg2d/ list. I just checked and it's there. Can't post download links here.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game started out enjoyable. But I didn't care for the fact that you automatically miss the first payment. Stopped playing after that. Was too annoyed.

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The game started out enjoyable. But I didn't care for the fact that you automatically miss the first payment. Stopped playing after that. Was too annoyed.
I found that annoying too, but not to the point that I would miss out on the rest of the game.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For me the game crashes when I try to look at the H status. Does that happen to anyone else too?

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
For me the game crashes when I try to look at the H status. Does that happen to anyone else too?
Nope. Your game files are corrupted. Unzip it again. Also, are you using Japanese locale? If not, the unzipping may fail.

jackeasy

Reputation score
For anyone curious, you can actually make the first payment. I haven't managed to do it naturally (closest i got was $600), and I don't think there's any way to snowball your economy that hard to get 1k in 2 days after the theft. However, if you save edit your money over the debt requirement in that 2 day period after your cash was stolen, the game is programmed to let you pay the debt. I haven't experimented enough to know if there are any consequences down the road for that, but it is a possibility for anyone who wants to dodge the set up.

It's pretty easy to edit. Saveeditonline works and all you have to do is change the gold/money field at the top.

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
For anyone curious, you can actually make the first payment. I haven't managed to do it naturally (closest i got was $600), and I don't think there's any way to snowball your economy that hard to get 1k in 2 days after the theft. However, if you save edit your money over the debt requirement in that 2 day period after your cash was stolen, the game is programmed to let you pay the debt. I haven't experimented enough to know if there are any consequences down the road for that, but it is a possibility for anyone who wants to dodge the set up.

It's pretty easy to edit. Saveeditonline works and all you have to do is change the gold/money field at the top.
Probably no real consequences, other than that if you fail to pay your debt on time again, the game will act as if you have already lost your virginity.

Raikiri00

Reputation score
can anyone recommend any games similar to this one, i like the lolis and how dark it is

OP
noman

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
can anyone recommend any games similar to this one, i like the lolis and how dark it is
Have you played the rest of the game by the same developers? They are all a bit like it.

blerghit

Reputation score
do they have any other translated ones?
I think theres some fan translated ones, found here or on f95. Narukami occult club might have one iirc?
But you could also use a translation program, sure the mtl quality is not perfect, but itll do especially if you have consumed lots of fan-translated jp culture.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think theres some fan translated ones, found here or on f95. Narukami occult club might have one iirc?
But you could also use a translation program, sure the mtl quality is not perfect, but itll do especially if you have consumed lots of fan-translated jp culture.
All the translated work of this circle are MTL or edited MTL at best. So you can only use pre patched MTL version if you found one or use your prefered tool to MTL your games.