What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope the gallery is bigger than the tiny boxes you see now, honestly if you're thinking of utilizing the lewds in this game wait until the gallery is finished, while the animations are very good the gameplay is incredibly monotonous essentially boiling down to roaming identical floors of the dungeon while fighting random encounters, there is very little difference between monster rapes aside from what "type" the monster is (tentacle, beast, goblin, etc.) so an ogre's animation is the same as the pig man's etc. Nothing changes in this game pretty much, no new events get unlocked, no new items or features aside from what is available at the start of the game, loot is either found as unappraised drops or special equipment found in specific chests. NPCs have no interaction besides a couple text boxes of dialogue telling you what to do next to get past a puzzle or something, like getting the hobbit key to get into the vault to get the ice slippers to get past the flame corridor etc. I thought we've moved past random encounters in H-games, almost all rpg maker games have visible enemies now, anyway, tl;dr wait until the gallery is released if grinding through an endless dungeon with random encounters sounds like a bad time to you.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks like we get the gallery soon.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i stopped playing awhile ago, to busy with Yakuza 0.

Sora_lover

Reputation score
This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So 1.10 has been released, does anyone already have it?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
*smiles* I was too slow. X3 Hopefully the old save from v1.00 works on v1.10. :eek:

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
*smiles* I was too slow. X3 Hopefully the old save from v1.00 works on v1.10. :eek:
The old save works with the update, but the gallery is not what a was expecting or at least it seems just a gallery showing you mobs you killed and their stats, not the scenes..I don't get the point.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The old save works with the update, but the gallery is not what a was expecting or at least it seems just a gallery showing you mobs you killed and their stats, not the scenes..I don't get the point.
I mean people asked for a gallery, and the developer delivered. Atleast he didn't lie lol

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The old save works with the update, but the gallery is not what a was expecting or at least it seems just a gallery showing you mobs you killed and their stats, not the scenes..I don't get the point.[/spoiler]
Google translate says you have to beat the game for the erotic gallery to unlock, or that's what it said last post before the update dropped. Lost interest half way through and I don't have the latest version so I can't check. I hope there's an english release because if any of his games needed it this is the one that needs it most.

Mortsume

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can anyone share a new version?

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone already tried to beat the game to check if the H gallery is already implemented? mine still got long way to clear it :( (still not even reaching floor 10 yet)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
anyone already tried to beat the game to check if the H gallery is already implemented? mine still got long way to clear it :( (still not even reaching floor 10 yet)
Well i have a save from v1.00 but not the v1.10 build which makes me cry a little but i'll just wait. X3

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Wait, the old savefile doesn't allow you to unlock the gallery?

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait, the old savefile doesn't allow you to unlock the gallery?
The old saves work with the 1.10 and the gallery is what I shared previously in the spoiler, but at this point I don't know if there's another hidden one.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The old saves work with the 1.10 and the gallery is what I shared previously in the spoiler, but at this point I don't know if there's another hidden one.
we dont have the 1.10 o.o