What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ok people should stop assuming that 100% of this forum knows anything or everything about H games i dont even know whats Nyaa is suppose to mean or what to look on it, and the worst part nobody else has even answer this.

I am going to ask again, WHERE I CAN FIND THE UPDATE?Geeez
It's a torrent site, also referred to as the cat sometimes. Google search will find the site, but don't use them myself so can't help more, sorry
*gives cake to SirMalo*

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok people should stop assuming that 100% of this forum knows anything or everything about H games i dont even know whats Nyaa is suppose to mean or what to look on it, and the worst part nobody else has even answer this.

wow hey why you so rude dude , go find it by yourself in nyaa are you baby or what ha?

cant someone share save file with 100% cg gallery?

suwako0927

Reputation score
The cg/animation gallery is still not implemented. It will be added in the next patch along with the additional "double taunt" ability.

The "gallery" added in the current 1.10/1.11 version is actually a bestiary that allows you to keep track of the monsters you identified with the bestiary item, so that you can check the elemental weakness and resilience, as well as the effect of taunt on the monster anytime.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can't feel sympathy for someone who won't even bother googling something before asking questions, its literally the first result. Doubt it would take triple-digit IQ to find the "Fap" tab at the top either.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You mean the one during fight ? It should be the 2nd/3rd button starting from the bottom, but I tried it and nothing changed for the gallery.
I saw around a post of the author regards the save system. Maybe old save datas work, but don't unlock the gallery ? I put the one shared here and I had the full bestiary, but without H-animations.
I'm moving on the path of speculations. Only one who knows for sure is the dev.

EDIT:
Just realized how could we complete the game if it's not even a full release (he's going to release more floors) ?
You're mixing up something. What the dev does now is adding additional content. The game itself has its floors, story, final boss and credits so it's a full game. All that comes now is bug fixing or more content cuz the dev either felt bad about it took so long to finish the game or fans begged really hard for more.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's a torrent site, also referred to as the cat sometimes. Google search will find the site, but don't use them myself so can't help more, sorry
*gives cake to SirMalo*
Thank You, finally someone that is not a complete ********.Now this was helpfull-

Turrican

Reputation score
sorry, but the new version says that there are new scenes but how do you unlock?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Google "Nyaa". First result. Select "Fap" at top left. Use search bar top right. Profit.

suwako0927

Reputation score
sorry, but the new version says that there are new scenes but how do you unlock?
Its not actually new scene, but four addition "gang" type monster (similar to those gang of goblins encountered in the nest of goblins during early floors.)
Since these types of gang monster are able to take 3 actions during their turn, there are chances that they will chain rape your whole party, thus increase the chance to see the team wipe animation.

For anyone who are interested in what changed in the 1.10/1.11, here is the translation for the changelog.

a. Bestiary has been added.

- After using the "Bestiary"(魔物図鑑)item to inspect a monster during a battle, players are now able to review details of those monsters in the Bestiary under the new option "Gallery"(ギャラリー) from the in-game menu.

b. Hard mode has been added.
- Players are now allowed to choose "Easy Mode" (イージーモード) or "Hard Mode"(ハードモード) in the Game Setting option.
Easy Mode - Same as what the game used to be. Defeated characters revived with healing items or healing spells can instantly take action on the same turn.
Hard Mode - Defeated characters revived with healing items or healing spells no longer take actions on the same turn. They will have to wait until the next turn.
- This is to restrict "zombie" strategy that allows players to zerg the enemy without taking much risk or planning.
- Chance for monsters to drop unidentified items are increased during hard mode. And the three dragons encountered on floor 10~12 will also have their item drop count increased from 1 to 2.

c. 4 new type of "Gang" monster have been added.
- 1 new Gang monster will now appear on floor 5, 6 & 7.
- 1 new Gang monster will now appear on floor 8, 9 & 13.
- 1 new Gang monster will now appear on floor 14, 15 & 16.
- 1 new Gang monster will now appear on floor 17, 18 & 19.

a. Fixed a bug that cause the bonus effects on rare items & accessories to be disabled.
- With the help of reports from players, we have identified a bug in version 1.10 that caused the bonus effects on rare items to be disabled.

When players save the game inside the dungeon with unidentified items in their inventory and exit the game, the next time they load the save, those unidentified rare items and accessories will have their bonus effect disabled after returning to base and identification.
For those who have not yet updated to 1.11, you are strongly suggested to (1) not save the game inside the dungeon, or (2) not exit the game until you return to the base if you are holding any unidentified items in your inventory.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This thread became a cesspool really fast. It's 2018, can't anyone use fucking google?

Also nobody's stopping you from supporting the developer, which will motivate him to do more updates for danero and make more games in the future...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That is the last we'll speak of the subject. Get back on topic now, please.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Right, back on topic. The game.

So, for v1.11 it says "Fixed losing bug with giving effect of rare equipment items and accessories". I can't find a download of v1.11 so if anyone could explain exactly what this bug is so I don't accidentally nuke the game, that would be swell.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man I have never been so happy to be wrong, i'm still on the first floor and already I have seen tons of new enemies and animations that were not in the demo. Like my favorite girl on the far left with the helm and hammer now can pull her shirt off as a taunt, middle girl has a new one as well, and I have seen a new animation for all 3 girls with the dogs so far as in the demo only the second girl had much interaction with dog enemies.

I have seen more but those are the new ones that I noticed a lot.

suwako0927

Reputation score
Right, back on topic. The game.

So, for v1.11 it says "Fixed losing bug with giving effect of rare equipment items and accessories". I can't find a download of v1.11 so if anyone could explain exactly what this bug is so I don't accidentally nuke the game, that would be swell.
In version 1.10 after you acquire new rare items or accessories, if you save the game and close the game before they are identified, those items will lose their effects (effect of item will become "none") when they are identified in base the next time you load the game. So make sure to return to base before you save & exit the game.

The dev also published the v1.11 patch download on his enty page for free.
Simply login, downlaod the attached zip and overwrite the (ダンエロ_製品版.exe) file of the 1.10 version.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hm, i had a little run with v1.11 and sadly the packs have no special animation. The one with the goblins from v1.00 had such a special animation, kinda poor addition. ;__;

The dev was obviously not happy with the difficulty so he added them. You can never have it hard enough on easy by having a enemy type can can attack up to 5 times in a single round. :p

Now to wait for november and if the dev delivers what was mentioned on the blog.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The goblin group is actually easy to kill, they're weak to electricity.

Didn't try the new version yet, so I can't say the same for the dog group

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The goblin group is actually easy to kill, they're weak to electricity.

Didn't try the new version yet, so I can't say the same for the dog group
Well i tested it with lvl 61 but at that point almost everything is quickly dead with a ~300 dmg blow from both melee girls. The tentacle eye, the dogs and the horses couldn't eat much more either. It's more for people who are new to the game.

Goiichi

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I would like to be helped to move from hall 4, since I've been there for some time, could someone guide me? Thank you

PD: Does anyone know how to pass that door?

Attachments

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The cg/animation gallery is still not implemented. It will be added in the next patch along with the additional "double taunt" ability.

The "gallery" added in the current 1.10/1.11 version is actually a bestiary that allows you to keep track of the monsters you identified with the bestiary item, so that you can check the elemental weakness and resilience, as well as the effect of taunt on the monster anytime.
Thanks, there's was a lot of confusion with regards to that.