What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How does one get the blacksmith anyways? I'm currently exploring floor 10 and avoiding dragons, and was curious on if I was going to find her again anytime soon.
Afaik you have to read all the stone tables on the first 2 or 3 floor lvl, talk with every NPC you can find and then talk to her again and pick every topic she wants to talk with you to move her back to the shop in the base.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How does one get the blacksmith anyways? I'm currently exploring floor 10 and avoiding dragons, and was curious on if I was going to find her again anytime soon.
explore floor 1 and 2, get everything and speak with the NPC and them go back to floor 1 and talk to her, she should be back on town but you are on floor 10?? o_O

BTW floor 10 is one the hardest floor but you manage to get pass it the monster below get easier like level 20 or 30 instead of 57 or 70 dragons and stuff.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've beated the game yesterday, only thing that's left is the optional boss on the dragon floor that deals so much dmg and drains all your MP by not dying at all, not taking that much dmg but makes a fool out of you. Well there's not much reason to kill it for me since i won't need any items that are hidden in her room. X3

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've beated the game yesterday, only thing that's left is the optional boss on the dragon floor that deals so much dmg and drains all your MP by not dying at all, not taking that much dmg but makes a fool out of you. Well there's not much reason to kill it for me since i won't need any items that are hidden in her room. X3
So what were the new animation types that weren't in the demo?
Only found big humanoid, dragon/lizard and horsedudes

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So what were the new animation types that weren't in the demo?
Only found big humanoid, dragon/lizard and horsedudes
Well that sums it up, no doubt quite a lot of potential was wasted.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well the game still DOES have a load of content, the problem is just that the demo already had 80% of it and getting to the other 20% barely feels worth the time and frustration, game's just too stretched. Only made worse by the numerous delays that made everyone expect way more than we got.
Under different circumstances the game probably would've been way better received

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well the game still DOES have a load of content, the problem is just that the demo already had 80% of it and getting to the other 20% barely feels worth the time and frustration, game's just too stretched. Only made worse by the numerous delays that made everyone expect way more than we got.
Under different circumstances the game probably would've been way better received
At least we get a gallery mode next month but it would be awesome if the dev received enough begging from the customers who bought his game so he creates some more content. But i doubt it, the game is already trying to increase gameplay time by offering you long walking through the dungeons if you look on some floor lvls that are perfectly made to waste time by having a nice slalom style.^^

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are there any seducable lizard type enemies? Or is the only way to see the dragon animations to fight a really tough dragon and hope you get the h-animation before you run out of MP and die?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Are there any seducable lizard type enemies? Or is the only way to see the dragon animations to fight a really tough dragon and hope you get the h-animation before you run out of MP and die?
Every scaled enemy should play those animations. The dragon bosses do it (even the serpent shaped ones we know from asia mythologie which makes no sense whatsoever cuz they don't have legs and are very slim...^^), the t-rex guys do it and the smaller ones that look like some sort of salamanders do it too. They all count as dragons and none of them are seducable.

Most likely because there are no animations for the girls where they ride them or lick their dicks, perfoming a dominant role.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Best place for farming exp? Those dinosaur are annoying to fight and consume all my MP. Party level 38

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Best place for farming exp? Those dinosaur are annoying to fight and consume all my MP. Party level 38
I farmed all the ! on floor lvl 12. Those green dragons give 5k xp each and the blue ones 4k xp. The special enemy that travels in a circle on that floor gives 8888 xp but takes almost no dmg from most attack and never respawns.

The robots on the last two lvls might be even better but they are annoying.

Tyukaiw

Reputation score
Anyone knows how can I use gold in this game xD, or to equip itens and knows what itens are best/equiped on the girls

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone knows how can I use gold in this game xD, or to equip itens and knows what itens are best/equiped on the girls
Figured I would post some of the info I've come across while waiting for the full release, keep in mind this was all machine translated and might be subject to change come the full release.

GUILD BASE

GREEN HAIRED SHOP LADY

Talk
Buy consumables
Sell equipment
??
??

PINK HAIRED GUILD LADY

Guides info and game FAQs

BLACKSMITH LADY BLUE HAIR - find her floor 1 not sure how i got her just did all her talk options might require something on floor 2

Talk
Ask about forge

Upgrade knights equipment
Upgrade Mages Equipment
Upgrade Warriors Equipment
Your gear bag I think this is so you can upgrade stuff not equiped

It doesn't seem like all equipment can be upgraded not sure what the conditions are. it only costs money as far as I can tell.

STATUS EFFECTS

They appear on the girls portraits from left to right Poison Paralyze and Frostbite

? -Poison - Stops natural healing and causes every tile traveled to do 1 damage

Paralyze - chance to not act? I think its like pokemanz Paralyze

Frostbite - Damage dealt halved -I think it might be physical only but im not quite sure

Rape Attack - Cancels Defend also cancels someones skill specificially according to the guide girl, not quite sure who's machine translation wasnt picking up enough for me to go on, if i had to guess I would go for the knights taunt and guard skill.

COMBAT INTERFACE

Knight Skills

Attack
Support Magic
Taunt and defend
Seduce
Defend
Items

Mage Skills

Attack Magic
Support Magic
Seduce
Defend
Items

Warrior Skills

Attack
Berserk Deal 1.5x damage to single enemy but take x2 damage unitl next turn - will put on her helmet and take it off when the effect ends
Seduce
Defend
Items

Combat

One of your items is the adventurer guide should be the top item when using items, use it on enemies during battle to get info about enemies, info is unlocked when discovered so it always show the monsters stats blue enemy names indicate already wiki'd enemies yellow means citation needed.

Monster info after Guide use

Monster Family: NAME: LVL
Physical Damage reduction
Magical Damage Reduction
Weak Points:
Provocation: Seems to include special abilities and if the knights taunt skill works on them

Seducing enemies seems to give them an ATK debuff and if the move is successful the monster will give you money and leave the fight Might also increase loot drops -not sure on this part though - Not all enemies can be seduced if you select the skill and highlight enemies it should tell you if they can be seduced or not to my limited knowledge it only works on certain monster families and i'm assuming from the only FOE / bosses i came across it doesn't work on them. A higher party level and character charm increases the success % for seducing my lvl 9 party gets 100% on the lvl 1 Goblins for example. Mage > Knight > Warrior for base highest Charm.

Defend reduces damage taken by half and also stops you from receiving a state abnormality effect eg poison

Defeat

Letting all 3 party members hit 0hp is a wipe and should teleport you back to base

If all 3 girls are raped on the same turn cause a rape wipe and you will recover where the fight started with 1 hp on all members This might not happen during special / boss fights

Consumables from store

First two are just single target HP potions
Then 2 status cures
then i'm pretty sure the bottom two are party wide heal potions

So far havent needed to use any potions for the harpy boss I could see them coming in handy as a side note I found 3 bits of ice resistant armour that I gave to the knight which made her immune to the frostbite effect and reduced the ice damage the harpy caused to her.

Looking forward to this so hope this helps some people out as the game is fairly text heavy.
Can't give you a walkthrough for all the items but for the first girl you should go for full melee dmg, second girl full magic dmg and third girl you can decide. She can use her standard attack and healing/curing spells so it's up to you what you want to increase.

The enemies hurt a lot later. Giving every girl a shield is very recommended.

Tyukaiw

Reputation score
Can't give you a walkthrough for all the items but for the first girl you should go for full melee dmg, second girl full magic dmg and third girl you can decide. She can use her standard attack and healing/curing spells so it's up to you what you want to increase.

The enemies hurt a lot later. Giving every girl a shield is very recommended.
you are a very patient dude, thank you about that xD. I'm sure that I'm going to have nightmares about that number 44 monster that appears every sec D=. At last he is easy to kill ^^

Turrican

Reputation score
I still have some way to go to finish the game.
But I noticed that the three protagonists are the bosses of the "goblin walker" game.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i rather not have a full save file because that kills the purpose of this game, but is there any other H game like this one? I know the Author but he has like 3 or 4 games i have alredy play and this is by far his best work. I really dont like H games with no animations we arent in the 90s or early 2000s anymore.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is there any h scene with the female npcs like the blacksmith or the elf lady on the labyrinth?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still have some way to go to finish the game.
But I noticed that the three protagonists are the bosses of the "goblin walker" game.
Yes it is in the same continuity and a direct sequel of Goblin Walker which is why I am hoping it will get an English translation as well.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
is there any h scene with the female npcs like the blacksmith or the elf lady on the labyrinth?
Nope. Which is a shame really. The only scene is when the succubus on floor 3 (?) gets fucked by a dog creature. That's pretty much it from what I've seen in my 12 hours of gameplay