What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
quick question : is there a way to tell if the enemy got any sort of H atk? mainly the non seducable ones?
Without understanding the text that comes with the attacks your only chance is try and error.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
If you would give me an image of the map, I would be grateful.

Here's an imgur album with everything I explored so far. They're not sorted so please look for the number below the map, that number is which floor it is. The big N's indicate NPC

kiko

Reputation score
Appreciate all the saves and info but this will definitely be a game to revisit once there's a walkthrough and/or partial up.
The game is pretty straightforward.. As someone else said, just explore an entire area, and then proceed to the next one. And later revisit points of interest, NPCs, locked doors etc..

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there some kind of way to get the enemies to do their rape attacks? Never seems to trigger.

kiko

Reputation score
Is there some kind of way to get the enemies to do their rape attacks? Never seems to trigger.
You can seduce most enemies, the most common seducable are any kind of dog creature, goblins, orcs, pig men, horse creatures and humans (Wizards, knights)

They rarely execute rape attacks, but will do if the battle goes on for a long time

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does someone know how to open those 3 doors (marked with green circles)?

25355253.png

I would like to explore lvl 12 but all exits in the lvl 11 area lead somewhere else. I have access to lvl 22 in case there's a quest somewhere with NPCs i missed.

kiko

Reputation score
Does someone know how to open those 3 doors (marked with green circles)?

View attachment 17067

I would like to explore lvl 12 but all exits in the lvl 11 area lead somewhere else. I have access to lvl 22 in case there's a quest somewhere with NPCs i missed.
Pretty sure when you beat the boss where that exclamation is, there will be a route for you to open those doors from the other side

Also pretty sure that that exact boss has an unique sex animation, didn't see it with any other monsters

Edit: It appears it's a dinosaur animation, can happen with any dinosaur creature

Unknown 2018-10-02 20-52-10-32.png

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dragonkin in general have that animation, they just do it fairly rarely since you can't tempt them into doing it

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pretty sure when you beat the boss where that exclamation is, there will be a route for you to open those doors from the other side
Omg i'm an idiot. I somehow thought it was a dead end and forgot about that dragon. Oh well...killed the other 3 blue ones on that lvl (4k xp per kill is nice) and now i can look what the next lvl has to offer.

Also pretty sure that that exact boss has an unique sex animation, didn't see it with any other monsters

View attachment 17069
Nope sorry, the normal dragon enemies you can already encounter on lvl 10 have those animations. Since they can't be seduced it takes a while for them to trigger it.

For this boss it's just super rare to trigger it but they do a ton of dmg and you should feel lucky cuz the boss does no dmg with that. X3

kiko

Reputation score
Omg i'm an idiot. I somehow thought it was a dead end and forgot about that dragon. Oh well...killed the other 3 blue ones on that lvl (4k xp per kill is nice) and now i can look what the next lvl has to offer.

Nope sorry, the normal dragon enemies you can already encounter on lvl 10 have those animations. Since they can't be seduced it takes a while for them to trigger it.

For this boss it's just super rare to trigger it but they do a ton of dmg and you should feel lucky cuz the boss does no dmg with that. X3

Just got this one while fighting him. Looks a lot like him lol. And this is literally the only time in 11 hours of playthrough I've seen this animation Unknown 2018-10-02 21-03-37-30.png

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just got this one while fighting him. Looks a lot like him lol. And this is literally the only time in 11 hours of playthrough I've seen this animationView attachment 17071
I can give you 100% fox promise this animation plays whenever you fight a dragon enemy (no matter if it comes from a random battle on the map or a boss battle) and he rapes the purple girl. ^^'

I farmed like a idiot on lvl 10, saw it multiple times.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do i beat the red dragons behind the door in the floor 10? party level 30.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how do i beat the red dragons behind the door in the floor 10? party level 30.
I started to melt them down with party lvl 40 but with the right equipment it's most likely doable at lvl 30. Make sure to use the strongest ice spell you have from the purple haired girl, it hurts them a lot. Try to heal with the golden haired girl (or use items that can heal everyone but they are quite expensive) while casting spells and smacking the dragons with the axe girl. That's how i did it.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I started to melt them down with party lvl 40 but with the right equipment it's most likely doable at lvl 30. Make sure to use the strongest ice spell you have from the purple haired girl, it hurts them a lot. Try to heal with the golden haired girl (or use items that can heal everyone but they are quite expensive) while casting spells and smacking the dragons with the axe girl. That's how i did it.
Yep i beat them with pure luck, now level 33 but the consume all my resources including some expensive ites that let me recover 200 hp for the full party. I mising 1 dragon in 1 room and all the FOE dragon running around in the floor.

kiko

Reputation score
Can't seem to defeat the final (?) boss with a level 42 party, the chick with worms coming out of her vagina lol. I deal up to 1400 damage but she won't die. Is she the final boss?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can't seem to defeat the final (?) boss with a level 42 party, the chick with worms coming out of her vagina lol. I deal up to 1400 damage but she won't die. Is she the final boss?
when you use 1.00 is this a error !!

les the post I wrote before there was the par bosses are faulty.

leider wurde das gif nicht erneuert so mit is es wertlos XD

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah i had problems with her too a few lvls below but now i'm close to lvl 60 for the party and guess i can beat the shit out of her.^^ It's most likely the final boss but the teleporter is right behind her so maybe there's one more lvl with the real boss or it was just placed there to farm the area.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Literally can't get the dragons to do their h-attacks, sucks that seduction doesn't even increase the chances

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That H attack is done by the giant freaky furry raptor looking enemies too btw, it's not unique to them.