What's new

ACT [ rusimarudou] [ るしまる堂] HENTAI EATER / エロイーター (RE113831) (RJ113831)

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Erotic Eater. a Succubus game

Can't wait for full game-animations are great

Q1F12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Everything is coming out in August. :(

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please don't bump with a "I'm excited too" type post.

It made me excited thinking there was news or something about the game.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's an update to the blog few days ago,seems like the game is only 70% done,and probably won't make it in august,and something about discussion with the programmer about debugging on october

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I saw nothing I saw nothing I saw nothing -reads previous post again- DAMMIT. .w.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reading all comments in this thread, eveyone mostly point out that the demo of game is awesome, great graphic, many animated CG..... , then searching for demo many times! nothing!
Anyone having a demo of the game can pm the link me, plz! I want to try it! Thank you! :)

the size of game that will release out in August is 2 GB :eek::eek::eek: Huge! Maybe there are many CG and animated scenes! I love it!

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reading all comments in this thread, eveyone mostly point out that the demo of game is awesome, great graphic, many animated CG..... , then searching for demo many times! nothing!
Anyone having a demo of the game can pm the link me, plz! I want to try it! Thank you! :)
Typically when people talk about a games demo, it's the one provided on the DLSite.com page such as this one :

Click the yellow button immediately right of the games picture.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Erotic Eater, Succubus Fist...Well Succubus is the fashion this summer.

But, in a certain way, I prefer Erotic Eater.

First, it's a "real" Succubus, it's a monster. A sexy monster, not a school girl.
Second, she must magically "seduce" her victim to f*ck with them and be healed. Not random ennemies
Third, she enjoy when she rape the ennemie and show pain when she is raped (OK, even when she beat the cyclop, she doesn't seem to enjoy it. Maybe too big?), In Succubus Fist, it's too ambiguish.

Understand me: Those two games are great but Erotic Eater seem to be more logic than Succubus Fist.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Understand me: Those two games are great but Erotic Eater seem to be more logic than Succubus Fist.
The following statement sums up most hentai games, in more ways than one. Fuck logic.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Erotic Eater, Succubus Fist...Well Succubus is the fashion this summer.

But, in a certain way, I prefer Erotic Eater.

First, it's a "real" Succubus, it's a monster. A sexy monster, not a school girl.
Second, she must magically "seduce" her victim to f*ck with them and be healed. Not random ennemies
Third, she enjoy when she rape the ennemie and show pain when she is raped (OK, even when she beat the cyclop, she doesn't seem to enjoy it. Maybe too big?), In Succubus Fist, it's too ambiguish.

Note that I haven't played the game so I could be wrong, but.

I think the Succubus Fist title is more of a reference to Fist of the North Star

While 淫魔 usually is referring to succubus, it's not specifically succubus.

The first character is for lust/horny

Second is 'demon', but it's also the same first character for magic 魔法 (the second character google translated to 'law' but it means more toward 'the way to'/how to)

And yes, while technically Succubus Fist and Fist of the Succubus/Lust Demon/Lust Magic can means the same thing, one of them sounds a lot less terrible.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn I hate that this is coming out later than said so but oh well that teaches me for not following this more carefully :S

Also the demo seems very good although I thought that there would be an animation for the bear trap and nope so I'm a bit disappointed but they may have changed it with it having 2 gb of data in it!!! Although it may just be animations for if you get knocked down by enemies like the cyclops.

Metal Slime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the game is being set to release at the beginning of October now according to DLsite.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whaattttttt that's a huge delay what happened there!?!!?!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whaattttttt that's a huge delay what happened there!?!!?!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:
Because the game is not done yet,the author said he cannot make it on august,was only at about 70% when he said it last month,though the good news is,he will releasing an updated version of the demo on dlsite soon

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking forward to this game, but I hope there is some kind of gallery or the animations are made longer/take longer. Especially since there is already a way to speed them up.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well shit. I was hoping this would be out soon. Oh well, at least there is a new demo update coming soon.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright,the new v1.03 trial is up,not much is added,still the same stage,the cat boss has a new attack,the difficulty is adjusted a little,maybe some new move from the monsters?(cant remember),still no cum animation and VA though:(,I think it would make it even better

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright,the new v1.03 trial is up,not much is added,still the same stage,the cat boss has a new attack,the difficulty is adjusted a little,maybe some new move from the monsters?(cant remember),still no cum animation and VA though:(,I think it would make it even better
Thanks, seems to be one more animation for the solo goblin where he takes her from behind and both are facing forward. Other ones where, squat facing front, squat facing away and her laying on her back. Unless I'm wrong and forgot it. And yeah the final boss moves around a lot more with different effects and a new hadouken type move.

Any idea what the little power up picks up are for? I tried different keys and nothing new happened, maybe just more damage/lust power against harder foes?