What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not sure which "mod patch" you're using, but I've added that file to the previous post, with the mod reference.

I see SQ was updated on DLsite in 2020? Probably there's a compatibility issue.
Either try to report the bug to SQDT, or try to get the fan-made mod to work (possibly after you've finished your 1st vanilla SQ playthrough).
Also, I think I saw a patch for SQ in their ci-en last year, but I might be wrong.

F14m3rz

Reputation score
I'm not sure which "mod patch" you're using, but I've added that file to the previous post, with the mod reference.
I was talking about the patch patch that you linked in your last comment.

I added the Settings patch, but now I have this error about not having "custom_message.rb".
1652429407360.png
I guess for future reference, this is what my S_Q Patch looks like.

I sent a bug report, I'll let you know if something comes up.

Attachments

Last edited:

F14m3rz

Reputation score
Okay, so I couldn't find out the source of the glitch, but I was able to circumvent it using cheat engine.
The mood is calculated by a value between 0 and 100, starting at the bottom, and ending at the latter as it keeps rising. I kept scanning it until I found the right data points, jumped them up to 100, and look.
1652707299873.png
mood MAX!!!

So yeah, no idea what that was all about, but I managed to work past it.

Edit: On a rematch, I observed the values, and it seems like they're stuck at 90. So even though it looks like you've maxed the mood, you really haven't, so you have to hack it in order to actually max out her mood.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this is what my S_Q Patch looks like.
I know size isn't everything, but tbh yours is really too small 😅
My 25k lines are from the modders, but the latest SQDT patches (as of... over 13 years ago?) were way larger than less than 1k lines.
So, you have 1.1.2 and haven't applied the SQDT-approved patches. They were on their former site; my old backup CD is busted too :confused: No idea where to get htem nowadays, unless someone happens to have a working backup. Here's to hoping that'll be your only bug.

But if you're fine with your method, that's also fine. Have fun unlocking the Rovissa ending!
(Try out the mod sometime! Japanese modders were, and still are awesome(y))

F14m3rz

Reputation score
So, you have 1.1.2 and haven't applied the SQDT-approved patches. They were on their former site; my old backup CD is busted too :confused: No idea where to get htem nowadays, unless someone happens to have a working backup.
Wait, so there's no way to get the right patch just from the base download? I'm confused.

overlord999

Reputation score
hello guys, i started playing succubus quest expantion but i am having a couple of issues:
- i still don't understand how to save properly... in system menu 1st comand saves but auto close the game
- i can't find a way to reduce or wide the window and if i press f12 the game restart fresh from the main menu
however this way deletes all present datas.
it will help a english patch even a partial one. any suggestions?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
- i still don't understand how to save properly... in system menu 1st comand saves but auto close the game
- i can't find a way to reduce or wide the window and if i press f12 the game restart fresh from the main menu
however this way deletes all present datas.
You save via the black cat. The game intends to be a roguelite, the other way to save is a temporary, one-use one, to prevent exploits.
Alt+enter for full screen, like most old games. Never use F12, it messes RPGMXP real often.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
I've decided to give this game another go, after a LONG break, and new computer... and I've no idea what best fits it at this point for translations, plugins, or text extractors. Using the most up-to-date mod pack for the Short-Story game/SQ2 for it, if that matters. Any suggestions would be deeply welcome.