What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

(Ninja teddy bear en route to pluck your eyes out) :p

Get harpy sisters, get a dungeon with only Vouivre, attack from behind.
Undress, harpy trio combination, escape. Rince and repeat.

*** edit ***
Here's the complete "enemy memories" list I will be implementing, it came to mind it would come in handy for gaming purpose. Be sure to report inconsistencies, typos, etc.

Note: don't complain about some skill name unless you're fluent with nordic runes (I am not :)) on the other hand, if you happen to be a runemaster, please do tell and help me out
■ Special recollection Memories
Olivia Memories : Olivia grants All abilities +10%
Rovissa Memories : Rovissa grants Chance of insta-climax with every attack

■ Misc. enemies Memories
Succubus Memories : Succubus grants Charisma +5%
Nightmare Memories : Nightmare grants Instill
Asmodeus Memories : Asmodeus grants Lust
Lilith Memories : Lilith grants Great Instill
Imp Memories : Imp grants Demon fetishism
Alp Memories : Alp grants Trick
Lilim Memories : Lilim grants Great Rapture
Pixie Memories : Pixie grants Isa Løgn
Leanan Sidhe Memories : Leanan Sidhe grants Ingwaz Perthro
Titania Memories : Titania grants Ingwaz Mannaz
Dryad Memories : Dryad grants Root down
Alraune Memories : Alraune grants Rapture
Skogsrå Memories : Skogsrå grants Eihwaz Algiz
Nekomata Memories : Nekomata grants Alpdrücken
Cait Sidhe Memories : Cait Sidhe grants Beast fetishism
Sphinx Memories : Sphinx grants Thurisaz Algiz
Black Cat Memories : Black Cat grants Uncurse
Werewolf Memories : Werewolf grants Vigour +5% and Deftness
Cerberus Memories : Cerberus grants Eihwaz Uruz
Lamia Memories : Lamia grants Snake fetishism
Mélusine Memories : Mélusine grants Bind
Echidna Memories : Echidna grants Birth
Lizardwoman Memories : Lizardwoman grants Ingwaz Uruz
Salamander Memories : Salamander grants Passion
Vouivre Memories : Vouivre grants Eihwaz Mannaz
Mermaid Memories : Mermaid grants Instill
Leviathan Memories : Leviathan grants Envy
Scylla Memories : Scylla grants Tentacle
Charybdis Memories : Charybdis grants Haste
Villager Memories : Villager grants Human fetishism
Virgin Villager Memories : Virgin Villager grants EXP gain *1.5
Banshee Memories : Banshee grants Hagalaz
Alabasta Memories : Alabasta grants Ingwaz Thurisaz
Harpy Memories : Harpy grants Soften
Morrígan Memories : Morrígan grants Silence
Angel Memories : Angel grants Berkano
Gabriel Memories : Gabriel grants Clear Mind
Lucifer Memories : Lucifer grants Vanity
Kuzunoha Memories : Kuzunoha grants Technique +5%
Daji Memories : Daji grants Ingwaz Raidho
Tamano Memories : Tamano grants Eihwaz Raidho
Kunoichi Memories : Kunoichi grants Ingwaz Ehwo
Hatsume Memories : Hatsume grants Eihwaz Ehwo
Kunoichi Memories : Kunoichi gr
White Rabbit Memories : White Rabbit grants Escape
March Hare Memories : March Hare grants Haste
Jabberwock Memories : Jabberwock grants Ingwaz Eihwaz
Jubjub Memories : Jubjub grants Eihwaz Løgn
Salomé Memories : Salomé grants Ingwaz Mannaz
Vampire Memories : Vampire grants Drain
Carmilla Memories : Carmilla grants Hagalaz
Mimic Memories : Mimic grants Trap generation rate increase
Star Mimic Memories : Star Mimic grants Mimicry
Mammon Memories : Mammon grants Avarice
Queen Mab Memories : Queen Mab grants Pleasure damage felt +10%
Meister Tore Memories : Meister Tore grants Pleasure
Dragoon Memories : Dragoon grants Ark Undress
Prophetess Memories : Prophetess grants Tension +5
Soldier Memories : Soldier grants Human fetishism
Slime Memories : Slime grants Raidho Laguz
Unicorn Memories : Unicorn grants Ark Cure
Goblin Memories : Goblin grants Uruz Laguz
that reminds me did you ever get any information about Alabasta cause I've been looking since way back when and closest I ever found so far is a character from the show Lost Girl

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since someone asked in a PM, here's a Succubus Quest 2 quicksave right before the final boss; you should be able to beat her easily with that stacked +17 dragon gem I spent a while farming on. It's a no-black-cat run, so if you beat the final bosses and choose to wake up, you get the wierd true (?) end. If you want to see the regular waking up end, just talk to the black cat then beat the bosses up.

Just warning that this is in no way a 100% completed-bestiary save. (more like 80%)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Eld

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that reminds me did you ever get any information about Alabasta cause I've been looking since way back when and closest I ever found so far is a character from the show Lost Girl
That takes me back :)

I kinda had to use my old rusty russian (see zip if you want to have fun) to get to this: see
(can't post urls yet) :p

Attachments

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do in that one snow forest/village/mountain whatever quest? I've gotten to the point where I've retrieved that snow lady from between those two snowmen, as well as gotten the rooms open for all of the fairies and came inside them, unless that leftmost room is supposed to open too. Not quite sure what to do now; I can't even talk to the chief because he won't respond, and I don't know how what to do at this point.

I guess I'm kinda semi-stuck on another ice forest quest too, the one where you start near two guys near a fire which you can use to boost your reality to 100%. I passed the Melona, those two guys again with the extinguished fire, then beat that Yukin-ko with 5k or so hp... then there was a green door that I took. Afterwards, it still didn't make the quest as finished, but I can't really check the bottom again because I don't get that warming-up event with Melona anymore, meaning I freeze all the time before getting there.
i'm stuck her too but i guess it has something to do with the salamander quest in the heated desert
(because hot heat fire turns cold ice snow to water logical isn't it)
but i messed this up by saving after fail at catching the fire girl,
(ques have to go for another playthrough):eek:
and because going to burn all that snow properly needs water to prevent the fire from burning everything so i guess the sea map and these books from the bart also part of the quest (i think)

can someone who finished the quest provided that or telling what to to?
a save with completed bestiari would be even better?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That takes me back :)

I kinda had to use my old rusty russian (see zip if you want to have fun) to get to this: see
(can't post urls yet) :p
*facepalm* Of course, now I feel embarrassed for never realizing it was Russian.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since someone asked in a PM, here's a Succubus Quest 2 quicksave right before the final boss; you should be able to beat her easily with that stacked +17 dragon gem I spent a while farming on. It's a no-black-cat run, so if you beat the final bosses and choose to wake up, you get the wierd true (?) end. If you want to see the regular waking up end, just talk to the black cat then beat the bosses up.

Just warning that this is in no way a 100% completed-bestiary save. (more like 80%)
Thanks a lot! I actually had some difficulties with Est since she has that counterattack and it's difficult to guarantee you don't crit for enough to get one-shot. But Time Stop handles that nicely.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot! I actually had some difficulties with Est since she has that counterattack and it's difficult to guarantee you don't crit for enough to get one-shot. But Time Stop handles that nicely.
the counterattack only happens if your too strong. it was a method to prevent you don't bulldoze through the battle with the dragon gem

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*facepalm* Of course, now I feel embarrassed for never realizing it was Russian.
I knew from the original description, but it was hell writing in cyrillic again :eek:

There's new fluffy stuff in the 'under construction' zone. Just sayin' :p

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i'm so stuck at these new mode quest i'm on my 4 playthrough now, catching the fire girl from that heated desert quest didn't solve the snow village problem

and that new tower think at the entrance is just fucked up even if i make it to the top floor without using the yellow butterflies thad loli bitch in the tron rom youst talking shit.

the only extra quest i finished is thad fairy castle one
with thad blonde girl(stela)
(which is actually just the expansion stuff and not one of these mods)

just found out there's a cheating option by talking to the assistant in the hq (3. option) then 2 to 4 option gives a gem for key items that unlocks the bestiari and some of the girls alternative appearance,
also opens a new map behind the entrance,

those mods aren't so bad after all:)

Last edited:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do i proceed from the snow village? I can't teleport out either for some reason, tried using a potion but didn't work

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to necro the thread (if I do).

Just a little heads-up: new version of SQ2 there:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=620296&postcount=47

changelog from 314:
- All intro 98% English 'till you leave the reading room
- Reading room 100% English
- Battles 90% English, nah seriously :cool:
- 2 new enemies: Dragoneer and High Dragoon
- BGM volume adjusting - ask Rosenil
- Graphics overall, no more default succubi all over the place, esp. in the reading room
- some enemy memories swapped/arranged, 1 new item (related to Genesis... No, not the band)
- more things I didn't keep track of... Find them yourselves and send me the typos/bugs report... Please? (insert puppy eyes)

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As promised, here's the partial translation of SQ (SQ1- the original? I dunno).

- Translated:all Skills, Items, Enemies name, UI (Statuses, in-battle....)
- Not yet translated: Battle's texts, some of the UI, personalty..... cause they're in the Scripts.rxdata, recklessly editing this file may cause the game malfunction, i'm still working on it.

I'm sure there have got a lot of mistranslations because my Japanese knowledge is equal to 0. And this is the first game i have to edit the image files in order to translate the UI, and my photoshop skill isn't the best of the world either :D. So, bear with it, guys.

Install:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

- Backup then replace the files in Graphic and Data folders in the correspond folders of your SQ install location.

@Strange: Thank you, your old translation help me a bit. And now with your "Short Story" translation, i can enjoy this series with ease :D

Link: and attachment

Attachments

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

As promised, here's the partial translation of SQ (SQ1- the original? I dunno).
what you mean with original there are only 2-3 sqdt games:

3. (knights of the Dream only gets a demo before sqdt breaks up):(

and sq don't need a translation it's a bf game so the only text there is about sex but what these 2-3 games missing are more cgs and animations
(like in robf)

so instead of wasting your time on making a partial translation, how about adding more cgs (like insertions or poses) maybe try to complete
knights of the dream,
if you can't do that that's fine to, just saying.:)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And this is the first game i have to edit the image files in order to translate the UI, and my photoshop skill isn't the best of the world either :D
Ah, ah. For a moment I thought you had dug up my old sq states icons I had edited and uploaded somewhere ages ago :) I know it is more work than it seems ;)

You'll run into some troubles if you don't dig in the script, though. Expect some issues with enemies names recognition, weapons coordination, etc.

Have fun! :D

EDIT: I cannot believe I still had those icons! Here is what resulted from my own pitiful attempts with Photoshop in the attachment, Artificial Academy... (all hail Gimp, btw)

Attachments

Last edited:

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if my first post confuse you guys, I wrote it in a hurry. Edited the post and re-upload the files for more convenience and easier to understand:

- Translated:all Skills, Items, Enemies name, UI (Statuses, in-battle....),
- Not yet translated: Battle's texts, some of the UI, personalty..... cause they're in the Scripts.rxdata, recklessly editing this file may cause the game malfunction, i'm still working on it.
Ah, ah. For a moment I thought you had dug up my old sq states icons I had edited and uploaded somewhere ages ago :) I know it is more work than it seems ;)

You'll run into some troubles if you don't dig in the script, though. Expect some issues with enemies names recognition, weapons coordination, etc.

Have fun! :D

EDIT: I cannot believe I still had those icons! Here is what resulted from my own pitiful attempts with Photoshop in the attachment, Artificial Academy... (all hail Gimp, btw)
I used your you sent for reference :D. I didn't login much since then :).

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a fix for the coordinates (sets) to work the way they should, and for their name to show. A temporary description should show, too.

If it doesn't work as is, you'll need to edit your existing sq_patch and add the lines of mine at the end of yours.

Attachments

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont want to necro but couldnt solve this myself seeing its the first time im trying to get it from the site directly but for the expansion version 15 came out and i dont know how to apply it to my game

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a link to a pre-patched 15.x.x Succubus Quest 2. I've deleted the old links, so don't bother with them. If there's a new version, or if there's a lot of new content released, I'll make another new upload, but the community is barely alive.

!00tU2AiB!YxgXfu1aK9MTt8LITH2def5nQ-RvA8c_MukOPJ-Q7FE

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the re-up, I broke my version somehow and couldn't be... okay I WAS LAZY! Thanks.

Now we just have to kidnap some translators.