What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

I'm pretty sure that's just a demo feature where their resistance to getting grabbed is like 5000% or something. I've tried dousing them with the love potion and it they still have 100% resistance.

Ya, step 4 doesn't even trigger for me... CIRCLE KAME, why you so buggy?! :( T-T
It's a demo! Do you know what a demo does?
It localizes BUGS! He didn't offer the game at DLSITE cause he knows it's an early version.
You are retarded if you call yourself a "critic" and don't know about the basic concept of a demo.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"During battle, humanoid enemies will initiate H-attacks when the main character is fully nude. The first attack is a "grapple" which if successful will immobilise the main character and allow for further H-attacks. When the main character's lust rating is low the success rate for the grapple move is approximately 50% at best to start with. (The exception is the debuff state "sexually aroused" which if active will give a 100% success chance to grapple attacks). As the main character's lust rating increases, the success chance for grapple moves increases accordingly. Also, the two sub-heroines when initially recruited into the party are immune to clothing damage and are not subject to H-attacks beyond the base grapple".
Yep, I featured out the main character's thing. If she is at 499 for a while, and got all her other lose scenes, an event in her main bar's second floor can occur when you pretty the wooden block beside the clothing draw. This will remove her mental limit on her lust and allows it to exceed 499. Might have even requirements.

Immune when programming, it in is generally acceptable to be done by setting their base (lower limit) > the max (highest limit) of the event triggering.

It localizes BUGS! He didn't offer the game at DLSITE cause he knows it's an early version.
You are retarded if you call yourself a "critic" and don't know about the basic concept of a demo.
In case you didn't read Harleyquin13's comment, he didn't get the bug. Hence, it's not an intentional one. He has opened up the game at knows which bug was actually intentional. You've been on this forum for 3 months, I recommend you drop your nasty reddit habits.

Oh, and also, dmm is blocked in my country, and dlsite doesn't accept my credit card.

Last edited:

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, and also, dmm is blocked in my country, and dlsite doesn't accept my credit card.
Succeeded with Hola VPN (free) + Firefox. The game is currently downloading :)

Last edited:

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There you can pay with paypal? have not got a credit card
Yes I paid with PayPal.

You charge the requested amount with your Paypal account and pay with.

As I saw, the Paypal account isn't directly registered on DMM.

A Google Translate page could be useful too :)

Last edited:

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes I paid with PayPal.

Thanks for the info. it had just tested several times, but unfortunately still get the message that he can not call it or the connection breaks off :eek:

because you want to get coal and then invest something, but I am afraid to wait until it is provided purely :(

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

Just noticed - demo is 768Mb. Full game - 775Mb. Wtf? Or "demo" is veeeery early version of game? Different menus kind off hinting.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. it had just tested several times, but unfortunately still get the message that he can not call it or the connection breaks off :eek:

because you want to get coal and then invest something, but I am afraid to wait until it is provided purely :(
I wasn't sure of the success... so I've tested on my secondary laptop ^^'

Sorry for you :(

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Actually, circleKAME's games are known to be hell as buggy in both full versions and trial. But in the end, despite the massive bugs, the game is still very enjoyable. Plus he keeps adding on content for his games as well. Although it brings a lot more bugs than a normal game would.

Also, there is a veeeeeeeeeeery slight chance that H attacks will succeed even when there are still clothing on. Only managed to get this to work once and clothes were damaged already. Panties were still on and the top and skirt were damaged.

PheoniX0021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't sure of the success... so I've tested on my secondary laptop ^^'

Sorry for you :(
anyway thanks for the help :)

must hold me continue to be patient until it uploads a :rolleyes::p

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I paid with PayPal.

I've got personal 'skeptical' feelings about paypal. I fully understand it's practicality. But about 5-6 years back a friend of mine fell for a phishing email and for a shit tonne of money stolen. He got it refunded in the end, but we both were like: "Never using this again." Ofc, it's his fault for falling for a phishing email, I hope you can see where I'm coming from - when there's money involved, people tend to get anxious.

Also, regarding the "demo" size > real game. It's likely because the author finished the game, and then just added a bunch of "blocking code" to the demo. If you run around in the demo, you can see that it seems to have everything the fully version has. A lot of things seems to be disabled or event triggered later and are currently not interact-able. This includes a main mission which is 'scripted' to CTD (according to harliquin)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those that are crashing at one of the bosses in the castle city, insert this into your scripts above Main

Code:
class Game_Enemy
   def sui_on_turn_end
   end

def sui_on_turn_start
   end

def total_up(damage)
   end
end
For those that really want Lightning and Yuna combat-rape scenes, check how they are done in common events 199 and 209 after unpacking the data.

You can either edit the common event directly or

1. Remove the passive skills that prevent clothing damage (skills 309 and 310)

2. Set lust variables to 100 or higher. (variables 24 and 41)

Sample:

Attachments

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, it's almost between us! I love the games of Circle Kame, and now with Tifa as the main character?!
They have so many plot, sidequests, combat combos, cleavage, sex scenes, bugs and eternally incomplete things! :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those that really want Lightning and Yuna combat-rape scenes, check how they are done in common events 199 and 209 after unpacking the data.

For those that are crashing at one of the bosses in the castle city, insert this into your scripts above Main

Code:
class Game_Enemy
   def sui_on_turn_end
   end

def sui_on_turn_start
   end

def total_up(damage)
   end
end
Sample:
For those of us who don't edit scripts in RPGMaker, no choice but to wait for an updated version of the full game to come out.

It's implied the sub-heroines lose their clothes and their inhibitions as the main quest progresses, only way to prove it is to play the full version with crash bugs fixed. That or visit the developer's blog where there's plenty of comments from the Japanese players on what to fix and what's to come from further updates.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those of us who don't edit scripts in RPGMaker, no choice but to wait for an updated version of the full game to come out.

It's implied the sub-heroines lose their clothes and their inhibitions as the main quest progresses, only way to prove it is to play the full version with crash bugs fixed. That or visit the developer's blog where there's plenty of comments from the Japanese players on what to fix and what's to come from further updates.
Thanks for the advice, Harleyquin13.

I think I'll just wait and grab a real version so the author's update scripts can run on it.

On another note, there's a major game mechanic breaking bug:
- When you get the nun outfit, your 'x' button is disabled. You can't open menu or quit. I tried battling (auto save), then restarting the game. The 'x' button got re-enabled for a while, but after 1 battle, it was disabled again.

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've got personal 'skeptical' feelings about paypal. I fully understand it's practicality. But about 5-6 years back a friend of mine fell for a phishing email and for a shit tonne of money stolen. He got it refunded in the end, but we both were like: "Never using this again." Ofc, it's his fault for falling for a phishing email, I hope you can see where I'm coming from - when there's money involved, people tend to get anxious.
Of course ! Still...as of today, all our personnal information are "in the cloud" (Android, iPhone or Windows Phone users) with credit card, other commercial sites,... Not sure there is a real secured procedure.

As you said, we have to be vigilant :)

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Of course ! Still...as of today, all our personnal information are "in the cloud" (Android, iPhone or Windows Phone users) with credit card, other commercial sites,... Not sure there is a real secured procedure.

As you said, we have to be vigilant :)

Sorry i just couldn't resist xD
I normally use paypal together with a bank acount only for internet payments, it has no money unless i intent to buy something, and then i only put exact amount i need, sadly, i have been poor for around six months cause i got fired so... Well, in reality the game doesn't seem to be far from the standard RPG game, the demo was just....meh (For me i mean), so i won't use the little money i have on it...

So for now my brothers....we endure, thats the shinobi way!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On another note, there's a major game mechanic breaking bug:
- When you get the nun outfit, your 'x' button is disabled. You can't open menu or quit. I tried battling (auto save), then restarting the game. The 'x' button got re-enabled for a while, but after 1 battle, it was disabled again.
Nun outfit? Not made it that far I'm afraid. Is that from the quest regarding applying to become a member of the heroes' guild?

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you need the actual dev version of Ace for this, or is there some super obvious method to do this with hex editing?

(Because I'm a moron who still can't understand WTF I'm doing with hex editing.)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nun outfit? Not made it that far I'm afraid. Is that from the quest regarding applying to become a member of the heroes' guild?
Once you get far enough, go to a dock and go to the last place on the list. It's a desert village. Go to the south-east church in the morning and talk to the bishop on the second floor. (If a nun spawns in a seat, don't talk to her since it bugs and prevents you from getting the outfit.) The bishop tells you to go get the outfit from the room beside his. and ... the rest is a few days of spamming 'z' through the lessons.