What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Thanks! does he has to be in the party or not? Because he is not by the graveyard no matter if he is or not.
Like all other companion events, he must be in the party.

Strange you're having an issue here, since everyone else who's asked this question resolved it by brining Raul along to the graveyard with the necessary favour rating.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

v̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶.̶8̶
Update: ver 2.0 nothing major, just bug fixes

Last edited:

argret

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, kind sir :D

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else noticed that whenever they say 'subjugation' or 'subjugate' in an RPG it normally means ''Kill every single motherfucker in this area until the number gods say otherwise.''? :D Anyway, how do you get an upgraded adventurer rank?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone else noticed that whenever they say 'subjugation' or 'subjugate' in an RPG it normally means ''Kill every single motherfucker in this area until the number gods say otherwise.''? :D Anyway, how do you get an upgraded adventurer rank?
Go to coerank town (3rd from the left on travel option) Talk to the person in the adventurer house (Top left house) He will give you a quest to collect something in labyrinth dungeon (Near the adventurer house there is this stairs), collect the item and give it to him (Its not a drop item, its kinda like a flying orb)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To add to the post immediately below yours, once the main character is registered as an official adventurer simply accomplishing quest bounties should lead to an upgrade in adventurer status (leading to a higher quest reward and more quests which greenhorn adventurers cannot take).

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, too bad there doesn't seem to be a tracker for how many quests need to be done for an upgrade though. Oh well, time to kill shit! :cool:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just my game or is there censorship? There's a flash of light that's barely obscuring Tifa's nipples when she loses her clothes in battle

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just my game or is there censorship? There's a flash of light that's barely obscuring Tifa's nipples when she loses her clothes in battle
read through thread:
after getting enough <3H-Stats the consorship shall be away

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello guys what I have to do in this primary mission ?:

メインクエスト★放棄区画へ魔薬に関する情報を得る為に放棄区画へ。通常のルートは閉ざされているので別のルートを探し出そう。何でも街の地下には水路があるとか。放棄区画に行き住人から情報を得よう!

google translator , translates it into an almost incomprehensible

thank you in advance

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello guys what I have to do in this primary mission ?:

メインクエスト★放棄区画へ魔薬に関する情報を得る為に放棄区画へ。通常のルートは閉ざされているので別のルートを探し出そう。何でも街の地下には水路があるとか。放棄区画に行き住人から情報を得よう!

google translator , translates it into an almost incomprehensible

thank you in advance
The sewer mission. Not very clear even if you narrow the search terms down in this thread but the solution is as follows:

1. Go to the police station and talk to the seated man.
2. He'll give the main character a key to the sewers.
3. Players need exit number 4 (bottom right or top right, can't quite remember which one) but it's locked.
4. The key is near the exit but it's quite hard to see. Players might want to increase screen contrast to aid searching.
5. Once the key is found, go through the now unlocked exit and the mission should be completed.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

read through thread:
after getting enough <3H-Stats the consorship shall be away
my bad, thanks.

How do I clear the 2nd mission? I think it's somehow related to the farm at the far western side of the map, he says that he needs 5 bottles of farm water but I can't find it anywhere

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my bad, thanks.

How do I clear the 2nd mission? I think it's somehow related to the farm at the far western side of the map, he says that he needs 5 bottles of farm water but I can't find it anywhere
Buy empty bottles in the village. Go to the spring NW of the village (no enemies there, just a big lake) and fill up the bottles with the water.

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was hoping there would be a spark of Yuri between Yuna and Tifa or Tifa and Lightning, or is there??

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really can't find the key in the sewer, and I've scoured just about everywhere. Could someone screencap its location?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does anyone knows - will there be more content for this game or 1.8 is final version, i don't whant to spoil game by playing unfinished game, over and over, every time when comes out new version

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone knows - will there be more content for this game or 1.8 is final version, i don't whant to spoil game by playing unfinished game, over and over, every time when comes out new version
It's not the final version, this circle usually makes updates long after the game is released.

If you want, just be patient and check back every so often, someone said they'd make a partial at ~version 2.0 so that'd be a good time to check in.

As far as 'unfinished' i'm not sure if it is or not. Judging by the last game, it'll prolly be updated a bunch then dropped before it's really 'finished' xD

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have an inkling feeling that all of circlekames games will eventually converge into 1 game and that 1 game will be the one that actually finishes all the other games :p

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the fountain event get any more content?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the fountain event get any more content?
If you mean the one involving the boy and a shower, there are two parts to it. The second is unlocked with high lust.