What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Hey guys,
i've done the 2 quests of the thief (the necklace and the painting) and now i cant enter in the Club anymore, even during day.
There is a way?
There's a known bug with the phantom thief quest line. Do not take the necklace when your quest isn't to retrieve it. Or you're going to get this bug.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question after applying 1.4 partial translation to 2.0 version.
Were the quests meant to be translated in 1.4? Or is the PT UI focused?

Great job anyway it's helping a lot !

Kushimitama900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a known bug with the phantom thief quest line. Do not take the necklace when your quest isn't to retrieve it. Or you're going to get this bug.
Oh ty, i had miss that:D

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As anyone fought the "Big Orc" that appear at night in village?
If so at which level did you do it? (it has 7000hp, deals ~350 per hit and appeared on second night...)
Is it a quest mob I should avoid doing before getting the quest? (as it seems it did "break" the game in other cases (impossible to do quest later on)...)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys,
i've done the 2 quests of the thief (the necklace and the painting) and now i cant enter in the Club anymore, even during day.
There is a way?
Just sell the necklace at any store. It's in your key items list.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As anyone fought the "Big Orc" that appear at night in village?
If so at which level did you do it? (it has 7000hp, deals ~350 per hit and appeared on second night...)
Is it a quest mob I should avoid doing before getting the quest? (as it seems it did "break" the game in other cases (impossible to do quest later on)...)
Sounds like the storyline quest for night time at the capital.

I don't remember my level for when I beat it. But getting your character raped a lot, then you can upgrade her stats to easily crush pretty much anything.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like the storyline quest for night time at the capital.

I don't remember my level for when I beat it. But getting your character raped a lot, then you can upgrade her stats to easily crush pretty much anything.
Thanks ! Will wait for the quest then :)

Is starting a relation with Bernard preventing you from selling yourself to him later on?
The last option is disabled, but I am not sure if it's because I am not far enough in the main quest or due to the "lover flag". (I have the 'prostitution ring' equipped)

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if this was answered already, but I'm not entirely sure how to get the partial patch v1.4 to work for the v2.0 of the game if that was even possible. I did skim through the 80 some odd pages of the thread, though I may have missed it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks ! Will wait for the quest then :)

Is starting a relation with Bernard preventing you from selling yourself to him later on?
The last option is disabled, but I am not sure if it's because I am not far enough in the main quest or due to the "lover flag". (I have the 'prostitution ring' equipped)
Nop, there's no difference. I think bernard is the guy in your starting town's Inn. You prostitute yourself to him in tents when you rest.

I'm not sure if this was answered already, but I'm not entirely sure how to get the partial patch v1.4 to work for the v2.0 of the game if that was even possible. I did skim through the 80 some odd pages of the thread, though I may have missed it.
You should be able to DL the 2.0 version directly off Nyaa torrent and/or anime-sharing. (Unless they've been removed).

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nop, there's no difference. I think bernard is the guy in your starting town's Inn. You prostitute yourself to him in tents when you rest.
Ok thanks ! I was missing the "tent" part then.
Anyway, lightning just joined but she is naked... I a bit worried that it could be an issue with 1.4 patch applied to 2.0 version...
EDIT: nvm repairing the clothe fixed it.

Is there a way to end up in the goblin cell? Losing in goblin fort (even alone) does not seem to trigger it.

Are some clothe found in the first town or are they all encountered later on?

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You should be able to DL the 2.0 version directly off Nyaa torrent and/or anime-sharing. (Unless they've been removed).
Oh, I have the v2.0 of the game, I tried to apply the v1.4 english partial to it and it broke my ability to save. I was wondering if there's another version or a method to patch it without breaking everything.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to end up in the goblin cell? Losing in goblin fort (even alone) does not seem to trigger it.

Are some clothe found in the first town or are they all encountered later on?
I don't remember any clothing set from the first town. A few later on. The goblin cell event is not implemented. AKA, impossible.

Oh, I have the v2.0 of the game, I tried to apply the v1.4 english partial to it and it broke my ability to save. I was wondering if there's another version or a method to patch it without breaking everything.
Reverse-application of patches is never a good idea. No fix, afaik.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember any clothing set from the first town. A few later on. The goblin cell event is not implemented. AKA, impossible.
Yeah, I noticed you can get changed before goblin cell under some conditions so I was wondering. Thanks again :)

For the clothing part, forgot Circle Kame games usually puts grinding before H.

Tips:
As for version 2.0, the 2nd prison (where you are sent when your bounty exceeds 100k) is a bit buggy.
Trying with the secret passage does not erased you bounty (guards will still attack you) which is normal, but gathering the gold doesn't either !
After gathering the first 30 golds you will be able to click on the chest to retrieve all 50 tokens needed to get out (but it's not use if you did it to erase your bounty).

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to fix it when your stuck moving at a snail speed? I got beat by the guards in the desert town and kicked out and after that i can only move at snail speed, tried sleeping, curing, doctor, nothing seems to fix it

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to fix it when your stuck moving at a snail speed? I got beat by the guards in the desert town and kicked out and after that i can only move at snail speed, tried sleeping, curing, doctor, nothing seems to fix it
Press "D" the first button (left corner) should allow you to change movement speed.

Has anyone tried to get the debt above the "authorized" ceiling ? Does something happen aside a "Bad end" ?

Does someone have a "trick" for the haunted mansion? No matter how I've upped Tifa's magic her spells doesn't seems to do much...
Yuna one the contrary has an amazing earth AOE spell, am I supposed to spam it and replenished her MP every 2 fights?

NVM: getting taking the stairs (or fight a little) enables a skill breakthrough, obtaining a skill efficient against demons. (who are weak against ice btw)

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone tried to get the debt above the "authorized" ceiling ? Does something happen aside a "Bad end" ?
)
That ending isn't anything interesting. You just get told that your shop is being taken away, and game over screen appears. No scene(s) AFAIK.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone is willing to make a partial for version 2.0, or atleast update the 1.4 one?

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That ending isn't anything interesting. You just get told that your shop is being taken away, and game over screen appears. No scene(s) AFAIK.
Thanks ! it saves me some time :)

I don't suppose anyone is willing to make a partial for version 2.0, or atleast update the 1.4 one?
I'm not that far is the main quest but 1.4 PT is working pretty well with the 2.0 version.
Having quests and summary screen translated (when you press "D") would have been nice though :). But the walk-through in this thread is enough to get you going in the game.

As I understood this game was a way to try some mechanics for their future games? Not one in which they well be investing that much?

deviant51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what this says? only tiffa gets grabbed. non of the other 2 girls :/

Attachments

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what this says? only tiffa gets grabbed. non of the other 2 girls :/
It's about some magical force prevents her from being grabbed.

Yuna needs to get skill (and level) reset-ed in the chapter-select room to be able to get raped. Lightning's protection will get removed in chapter 3.