What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

You are too fucking stupid to read more than 1 post above you I guess?
Stop spreading your bullshit.
And thats why we need karma system back

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

im sorry if this already asked..

is there any partial link still alive to this day?
also, is there a decent walkthorugh/guide?

i just searched the last couple of pages,, but this thread has almost 100 pages, so..

thank you..

EDIT : found the walkthorugh via "search" tool. and still cant find any partial

EDIT2 : i give up, even with the walktrough from page 67, im still lost my way, even at the very start of the game.. anyone mind sharing the save file for 2.0 ver.?

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just got a new laptop and forgot how to put the computer to Japanese locale or set it so I can play the games.

ments

Reputation score

I just got a new laptop and forgot how to put the computer to Japanese locale or set it so I can play the games.
control panel -> clock,language and region ->region -> administrative -> change system locale

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does really nobody have the old partial that is willing to upload it? I saw a few people requesting it and after going through all the old posts I can confirm all the links are down. Bummer.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Does really nobody have the old partial that is willing to upload it? I saw a few people requesting it and after going through all the old posts I can confirm all the links are down. Bummer.
I have a quick partial for Version 1.4 available in my signature. I thought someone picked it up and finished it for the later versions. It's honestly been forever since I even looked at this game.
If there's still a desire for it, and if no one else is working on it, I can transfer what I have from 1.4 to 2.0 and finish up what I didn't translate. Let me know if you'd want that, and I'll make a thread for it.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a quick partial for Version 1.4 available in my signature. I thought someone picked it up and finished it for the later versions. It's honestly been forever since I even looked at this game.
If there's still a desire for it, and if no one else is working on it, I can transfer what I have from 1.4 to 2.0 and finish up what I didn't translate. Let me know if you'd want that, and I'll make a thread for it.
that ll be great

Krydon

Reputation score

jeah, i agree, looks like nothing much is gonna happen anymore with the game, so a translation for 2.0 would be great

告別告別

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please do!

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would be really awesome.

deviant51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes please :D

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it just me, or have they stopped tweeting/doing ANYTHING since December of 2015? That's just really fucking sad.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't suppose someone has a save file for version 2.0 that they'd be willing to share?

EDIT: Looks like someone didn't like me asking. I apologize if I find it a tad tedious to go through 94 pages to try and find a save for the latest version. I'll do it 'cause I'm desperate. But I didn't think it was such a bad thing to just ask.

EDIT 2: In case some kind soul does decide to help, I would appreciate it if the save they share was in the CG gallery. If there even is one, since the game is apparently unfinished. I've only found one save file in the thread so far, but it's sadly in the middle of a dungeon.

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was a small update today but was only bug fixes no new content.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

miracle, i was worried

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yay! I hope theyre working on Arms Devicer S ^^.

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay! I hope theyre working on Arms Devicer S ^^.
Yea, I hope that as well.

pleasebeworkingonarmsdevicerspleasebeworkingonarmsdevicerspleasebeworkingonarmsdevicers

sirurza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in his blog dont say anything

¿how chages/fix?