What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

DarthJake

Reputation score
From what I read in the earlier pages once you get Tifa corrupted enough they should go away? My Tifa is sitting at 2630 sexual desire, and everthing is still censored though. Since that is the norm for Jap games, I'm not going to hold my breath.

I went through 60 some pages looking at all the information here, and I have a question, I'm at King's Landing, I've got the quest to kill the 5 "angels", I've talked to the nun and gotten the aura debuff book, but I can't find the angels. Yes, I'm looking at night, I've gone solo and with 1 other companion, looked in front, around, and in the graveyard of the church, and then ran around outside the city until daylight, and not seen the mobs at all. What am I doing wrong or am I just suffering from poor RNG?

Thanks!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No!
To get rid of the censor, your lust (or what ever value) gets stuck at 499. To remove the censor, you need to sleep you your room for a night. Next morning, go to the mirror on top of the wardrobe and you get an event to "limit break" your lust and remove the censors!

The angels are past the war camp, and right before the second outputs of the kingdom. They usually appear at night. You can tell they are different from the "weaker" angels because they have auras.

DarthJake

Reputation score
No!
To get rid of the censor, your lust (or what ever value) gets stuck at 499. To remove the censor, you need to sleep you your room for a night. Next morning, go to the mirror on top of the wardrobe and you get an event to "limit break" your lust and remove the censors!
I didn't explain myself completely there, I've been through the mirror event, but I guess I have not hit the limit break yet. Although her nipples are uncensored, I just noticed, but her genitals are not yet. Also my Tifa is only level 50ish, so I know I have a way to go yet.

The angels are past the war camp, and right before the second outputs of the kingdom. They usually appear at night. You can tell they are different from the "weaker" angels because they have auras.
War camp, is that the spot above kings landing that looks like a dock, but actually has several tents, soldiers and a lone soldier saying the way is blocked due to a powerful demon? I'll be heading that way soon anyway, but yeah some of the quest descriptions are not the best.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't explain myself completely there, I've been through the mirror event, but I guess I have not hit the limit break yet. Although her nipples are uncensored, I just noticed, but her genitals are not yet. Also my Tifa is only level 50ish, so I know I have a way to go yet.
Level limit break is different from lust limit break. Lust limit break is not explicit. also, you need a certain number of H events for the body part (breast one seems you've hit), before doing the event to get it to uncensor. Otherwise, I think it's bugged.

BTW, uncensor just means the white streak blocking the genitals are gone. Still had *japanese* censoring.

(BTW last I heard they were planning to kill that law, whatever happened to that plan?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
(BTW last I heard they were planning to kill that law, whatever happened to that plan?
They only killed UN's censoring(because of Olympic), they never said anything about japenese censoring.

DarthJake

Reputation score
Earlier in the thread it was stated that you could remove the protection from the 2 female NPC's in the choices in the chapter selection. I'm there now, and I'm wondering which one it is, trying to go through and click on them all to see what works, but it is a pain skipping through chapter 2 to get to chapter 3 to go back to the starting village to get Yuki in the party and testing it. During chapter 2, the minister stripped Lightning of her protection, so I'm sure it will work with her, just not sure what to do for Yuki yet.

Thanks!

Ah, I think I found it, says to start chapter 1 and don't talk to lightning, well I'll give it a go.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Earlier in the thread it was stated that you could remove the protection from the 2 female NPC's in the choices in the chapter selection. I'm there now, and I'm wondering which one it is, trying to go through and click on them all to see what works, but it is a pain skipping through chapter 2 to get to chapter 3 to go back to the starting village to get Yuki in the party and testing it. During chapter 2, the minister stripped Lightning of her protection, so I'm sure it will work with her, just not sure what to do for Yuki yet.

Thanks!

Ah, I think I found it, says to start chapter 1 and don't talk to lightning, well I'll give it a go.
To get rid of the protection for Yuna (Yuki?), you want to finish the game, and in the NG+ re-birth room, pick an option to reset all of Yuna's skills. This will remove her protection skill, too. This is the only way. The story-line way was not implemented.

vilicious69

Reputation score
After i reach chapter 3 reset all my fighting stat and ecchi stat all tifa lover disappear try without reset the echi stat still the lover was but was able to have could as lover but nothing happen with them

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I do not remember, unfortunately.

Additionally, those buttons ARE images. So I can't extract the text and paste them into google translate to check.
No worries, though. Since you can cheat engine the love-stats with all the characters.

Just search numbers, plug (2*x + 1), where x is the value you are looking for. Make sure after you edit, to change the value to an ODD one. Otherwise, the game will crash!

nullaly

Reputation score
any walkthought or im wasting time asking for one when the game is unfinished? also tried to add the partial trannslation and i only get an error screen mencioning caches

`Kazama`

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
could someone please upload v2.1

have tried all places that i know

Maddezu

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anu one have game link download??