What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さーくる亀 / CircleKAME] F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist (RJ165444)

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

that white line over the breasts... can be removed?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what i need to do in here ?
メインクエスト★ラストバトル前準備。タラの使う『メイスレス・デス』精神世界で助言を貰う。浮遊島に居るタラに元へ向かう為、飛空艇が必要浮遊島は神格持ちが守護している為弱体化させるアイテムを魔光施設地下に居るサンダルフォンから奪おう最後にタラを決着を付けよう!
seems like some kind of last preparation for fight but... where to go ?
nvm that, i got it where to go, go to the north off secont fort (where you was passing to future like city to the west) there a sid house....

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that white line over the breasts... can be removed?
It´s gone, when your lustmeter rises.

Btw anybody got an error like that ? happens when i start a fight

Edit:
i am so freaking mad right now....

DO NOT WEAR THE NECKLACE SHAPED AS A CROSS WITH HIGH LUST !

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where you get ruby items for ship ?
upd: also where ANY ingredients for ship anyway ? seems like i dont have any.

Last edited:

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you get the ring for prostitution?

shadow_ascendant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is pretty good, shame that it's in such a buggy state though idk if any of the bugs I experienced are fixed in 1.2 since I cant install it(md5 phail).

And just to make it absolutely clear that I'm not just a dumdum: To be able to get to midgar, during the midgar investigation quest(for them drugs) you need to go past the north checkpoint and then go through the west('east') checkpoint? Cause if so, then I r borked since I flatout cant, unless it has some really stupid hidden trigger, like 'DO ALL SIDEQUESTS' or something stupid like that.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im not realy sure what your asking, but if your asking how to get those menu up. Press D an choose the tifa image, it will bring up that menu
thanks^^

willaj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is someone starting to translate the just wandering?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So even though this game is out, it's still bascially a demo right? Since its not actually complete.

other than that, I can't work out what I'm supposed to be doing. I picked up a bunch of quests, but everything seems to kill me instantly. I could grind up FP to get myself some leeway, but I can't remember what the first "main" quest is.

Also, what's up with the goblin dungeon? Can you get captured somehow? every time I lose there I just get the standard "you died" H-scene, then kickek back to the bar.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so again, anyone figured out where and how to get materials for ship ?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So i have a quest for me to go to a haunted house or whatever which is up and left from the capital city in the world map, i managed to kill some mobs and tifa learned a holy attack move. So what do you have to do to proceed cause i found a 3X3 purple tile in the second floor of that house but there is nothing there. Do you have to do anything so something to appear there or do you have to do something else to proceed?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Libido /lust is the heart indicator?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So i have a quest for me to go to a haunted house or whatever which is up and left from the capital city in the world map, i managed to kill some mobs and tifa learned a holy attack move. So what do you have to do to proceed cause i found a 3X3 purple tile in the second floor of that house but there is nothing there. Do you have to do anything so something to appear there or do you have to do something else to proceed?
You have to kill a bunch of mobs for a teleporter to appear there.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Haunted Mansion one must kill some mobs in the second floor. Not sure how many but it shouldn't be more than 10. Then an event triggers allowing to teleport to the third floor.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's easy

1: download the patch
2: run the program
3: then it is asking if you have the game and where is the folder of it (in my case i have a separate folder with all my game) so you need to find you game folder then highlight the game folder name then press ok and it update automatic

i hope this helps
Need help here, I only got this instead.

差分ファイル [D:\Just For Pun\Emulator\ASCII\F4 -Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist- Ver1.1\Ver1.2パッチ.exe]
差分ファイルの整合性をチェックしています...
[エラー] 差分ファイルの整合性が取れていません. 差分ファイルは改竄されている可能性があります.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

I already tried putting it outside and inside the game folder, but nothing works.

Help?

-edit-

In case of different version suspicion, I can assure it's the ver. 1.1 I got right here.

-edit edit-

nvm, it turns out you have to run it from C://

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yay, patch 1.3 fixed the bug where you could not remove lightning from your party when you needed to talk to her in the castle

sethra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got no answer before so ill ask again, what do you do after the spirit mansion?
i have the 15k quest from the captain guy but i cant do anything

help T_T