What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [さーくるくらすけ倉庫] ナイトテール (RJ231296)

blerghit

Reputation score
This is a great game. Loli, NTR, blackmail, mindbreak, prostitution, moral corrption, etc.
Good story and writing.
Loved Fran and the sinners isle aswell.

The QoL features such as battle speed increase are nice as well.

Too bad the lesbian scenes werent shown, only implied.
PS. got all the events before going for the lvl 5 lewds ending, but havent been able to survive the "bushin" challenge( survive 5 hits from the former "miss" mermaid.
Anyone here done that, how much lvl did it take? Im lvl 27 and i can barely survive the first 4 attacks, but the last deals 2x 500ish, and i cant heal or tank that

Last edited:

megaj

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a pack with scenes i edited to be put in the game, mostly mashiro¨s. Maybe i add more in the future.
Install: copy all files to the /PICTURES/ folder and replace(make a backup first)
Mod edit: link and pictures removed due to underage content.

Last edited by a moderator:

blerghit

Reputation score
Cant wait till it gets on english dlsite. Maybe we will even get a new fan translation for 1.1 scenes

leehan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't face the boss persona order or something like that here. Do I need to complete the 4th district for this sub-event?
24.png

ciahi

Reputation score
I can't face the boss persona order or something like that here. Do I need to complete the 4th district for this sub-event?
You have to start Mashiro (white) hypnosis event.
I think it unlocked after finishing this dungeon with Mashiro for the first time? Not sure.

In the real world, on the vacant lot (the building that disappear) there should be two girls. Speak to them. Then go to the river to speak to one of them. Agree to help and go to the shed to the right of the hotel. Trigger the event.
After the event, back to this spot in the picture and there should be an event exclamation mark.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Merry June 7th, everyone!
Here's a little surprise for y'all. Well, I WISH it could be a v1.12_UP, but...
Yeah, I've found the v1.02, and here yonder as an attachment you can find a cumulative v1.00->v1.02. It has a JP_v1.00->v1.02 (if you preferred that for some reason, and you have the JP_v1.00), and I also migrated the v1.02 fixes and changes upon the v1.00_TL which you may or may not be able to find. Anything new added for v1.02 is NOT TL'ed. But it will be in there.
And I'm hopeful (I'd give it 90% lol) I didn't break anything (I didn't use the MV software, actually), but just in case, all the changed v1.00_TL files are also in there, for backup.

I haven't even really played either the v1.00_JP or the TL'ed version, so if there are bugs in there; don't blame moi! xD
Though seeing noone reported anything here, there's a good chance that things are inherently stable.
Yay.
-----
EDIT: now that I read through the thread again, gotta say that I don't think this is for the 19-04-15 TL (post #11). But who knows.

Attachments

Last edited:

nikubenkyou

Reputation score
Existing translation migrated to 1.12.

- This is not my work. It's just the 1.00 translation applied to the most recent update.
- None of the new content is translated here, or the MTL segments fixed up.
- It hasn't been tested for introducing new bugs.

I might take a look at properly cleaning this up sometime in the distant future, but in the meanwhile, I've also included the Translator++ project file I reverse-engineered, in case anyone else wants to fiddle around with it. If you can't find 1.12... well, you should probably buy it. It's 30% off this month! But if you can't right now, it might be floating around somewhere online AS well.

Attachments

Zadkiel

Reputation score
There is a 1.12 version on anime sharing that comes with a full save gallery as well for those interested.

CCCNYR

Reputation score
This is a great game. Loli, NTR, blackmail, mindbreak, prostitution, moral corrption, etc.
Good story and writing.
Loved Fran and the sinners isle aswell.

The QoL features such as battle speed increase are nice as well.

Too bad the lesbian scenes werent shown, only implied.
PS. got all the events before going for the lvl 5 lewds ending, but havent been able to survive the "bushin" challenge( survive 5 hits from the former "miss" mermaid.
Anyone here done that, how much lvl did it take? Im lvl 27 and i can barely survive the first 4 attacks, but the last deals 2x 500ish, and i cant heal or tank that
Not sure if you still need it, but if you got all the tickets for the dolls, they'll attack you in your room warping to the 5 districts. Beat them and get a equip which allows you to bind your enemy for 1 turn, use it before bushin kills you.